Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) (31475 Views)

Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story / Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Hussein035: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
ProtonX:
See the Reddit post here:

"I feel like a complete idiot here. My wife and I have been married for 19 years. We have one child. Our daughter moved out this summer after she enlisted in the armed forces. I love my wife but I felt like the spark was gone from our lives. I didn't want to divorce her so I proposed an open marriage. She was upset initially but eventually she agreed.

Like I said in the title of my post I made a mistake. I have learned that just because I wasn't as attracted to my wife as I was when we got married it doesn't mean other men would feel the same. My wife has so many men and dates she doesn't know what to do with them all. Meanwhile it's the opposite for me. Not only that but after my wife agreed to an open marriage I asked a woman who was a colleague of mine out on a date. I was a manager at my job but I wasn't her manager. We worked in completely different divisions and our work had nothing to do with each other's jobs. But even though I wasn't her manager and I am in an open marriage she complained to her manager and showed HR my messages. I lost my job.

I told my wife I want to close our marriage again because I was an idiot for suggesting it in the first place. She said no, she's happy with how things are. It's killing me when I know she is with other men. My brother called me a slowpoke when I told him and said expecting my wife to look like she did when she got married made me a dunce. He even went so far as to say she takes good care of herself and is in great shape for 44, she just doesn't look 20. He had the nerve to say my wife looks better than me and I could stand to lose some weight.

I love my wife and I don't want a divorce. I never wanted a divorce which is why I proposed this in the first place. But she doesn't want to close the marriage. I'm not worried about money because we both work but I do not want a divorce. I'm just glad my daughter enlisted in the RCAF and isn't here to see our marriage falling apart."

You will never find this useless culture in any African or Muslim dominated nation because the useless open marriage cannot stand the test of time.

It is not in everything we must allow freedom. It is the same freedom that led us to LGBTQ

Continue, you will regret it completely

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Beuberry(f): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ghostagain:

Do in your imagination, your mythical figure who you claim lived perhaps a thousand years ago had access to European alphabets ?
Do your current
Ode ni bobo yi sha!
Who be dz boy?
Why are you so dumb?
All Yoruba relations to Benin are clearer. You guys claimed Ogun but are unaware of his repertoire. Benin liers claimed they owned Olokun but knew nothing about the practice. They claimed usage of different Yoruba words saying they are Benin words but those words had no meaning in Benin language.
Lastly, one of them called Thebadpolitician said Benin meant Ile-Ibinu. Wetin be Ile & Ibinu for Benin language? The mumu said Itsekiris called them that name. Who colonized Itsekiris? Isn't it Yorubas?
I thought Igbos are the only southern neighbours that smoke weed but didn't know Benin people like you dey sniff latrine. You can hate for life. Tinubu's presidency is giving you all head ache. Enjoy it!

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by NOwazobia: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
ableguy:
Every day una go just dey introduce one evil after another as if we haven't had enough, open kee una there.
And maybe very soon this nonsense go creep into Africa, make una continue. Ndi ara
That is if not here already.

They know how to copy everything that is wrong with the white man, but their development and industrialization, we willfully neglect.

Stupid black race.
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Beuberry(f): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ghostagain:

So this time around, you didn't even take your time to reformulate my statement, you just copied it without modification and sent it back to me 🤣
Cos I fit like sticking menstrual pad in ya lungs right now. I dragged you here cos I was banned in culture. I v bruised ya ego so it's understandable. Benins are good people. But there are crooks like you who twist history. When exposed, you cry. A woman gave you so hot so it come add salt to ya injury
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Jangolover: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

It's all you boys that are addicted to fetish practices that do open marriages. All of you are learning hard way. Some ll even say they are free to fornicate in the marriage. Oriburuku of the highest order.
ProtonX, since you v invited hornets, deal with it.
Look at the life of Will Smith. He's suffering so hard. Jada is enjoying it so bad. She fit claim to be with lesbo, straight, bend or any type of sexual orientation human being.
And who told you will Smith is suffering.

Which kind lie be this

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Beuberry(f): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Storyland! grin
Sharap crack head sinner!
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Beuberry(f): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
ProtonX:

Schizophrenic much? Because that's the only explanation I can give to your comments. And there's no point exchanging words with a psych patient.
You just described ya ailment. You are schizophrenic!
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Mccullum: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
You have to be a man enough, lack of you being real Man ordained by your creator causes your present predicament.

Go and divorce her, that's the bitter truth or live in agony with her for the rest of your life if she didn't eventually kill you in order

to enjoy her lovers to the fullest or you may kill her out frustration because woman can't manage love with many men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Beuberry(f): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jangolover:

And who told you will Smith is suffering.

Which kind lie be this
He's suffering. Why did he punch that uncle that joked about his wife at the Oscars?
Na painment of Jada's bad deeds.
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Jangolover: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

He's suffering. Why did he punch that uncle that joked about his wife at the Oscars?
Na painment of Jada's bad deeds.

Will Smith isn't suffering no shiit
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

Sharap crack head sinner!
continue telling tales! undecided
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mccullum:
You have to be a man enough, lack of you being real Man as God ordained by your creator causes your present predicament. Go and divorce her, that's the bitter truth or live in agony with her for the rest of your life if she didn't eventually kill you in order to enjoy her lovers to the fullest or you may kill her out frustration because woman can't manage love with many men.
Using God's mentions as means to perpetrate hypocrisy becomes easier and easier for you lot. lipsrsealed
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by abuhusna1: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Typical example of you won't know the value of what you have until you lose it

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Beuberry(f): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Thebadpolitician:

You posted 4 pics and they are all Benins I am confused you need to chill you don't need to rush to reply me

Lastly what do you mean by both Ige king and queen, in your writeup do you mean Ife, and if it is then you never posted any ife artwork mind you all were Benins

Again Ife artworks dont have neck beeded style na madam angry

Compare the two, the Ife neck is just a pattern
Not a beed design

Lastly ife artwork was not memorial, it was religious that why it was buried

As for the artwork not being Ife it's already proven the ooni of Ife was not allowed to open his face to anyone even after death so how did they see his face to sculpture him, and those facial marks are not Ife facial face marks

Screenshot 2 shows Ife facial marks

You need to do more to prove this it was done by Ife people

Even the owo king who had smilar terracotta artwork with Ife when ask he said they were purchased from art merchant
I dragged you here cos I v been banned from culture section.
I v more evidence from the artworks. If you care, I ll share more cos it's like you dey consult some Benin lying egoistic elders before replying me. If dem born all of you well, carry ya argument to national TV if una no go get shame of life till eternity.
Pic 1 Ife bronze statue of a king
Pic 2 Benin bronze plaque
Anyways, I v lots to tell you. Now enjoy:
I posted different images of benin and Ife Art. You are here gas lighting. You couldn't tell me the meaning of cheap words like Oba, Ogun, Olokun, Ade-su-uwa (Adesuwa) etc.
You and the other boy with weed are pained a woman is equiped with facts to counter ya lies. You two are a disgrace to Ile-Ibinu.
Meanwhile, shebi you said Itsekiris were the first to call you mofos Ile-Ibinu?
Who told Itsekiris? No be Yorubas? What's the meaning of Ile & Ibinu? Na Benin word?
I think this hatred of you Benin boys started from those ogisos who Oranmiyan shenked at Benin. They disliked him and he sef no send dem. Your college Ghostagain scored an own goal. The mofo didn't know Oranyan is same as Oranmiyan. 😂
Benin tagtags!

Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Beuberry(f): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jangolover:

Will Smith isn't suffering no shiit
He got banned cos he's defending Jada. 2pac Shakur was Smith's nightmare. If he was alive, Jada won't marry Smith. Meanwhile, why you dey defend him, you look like a sIMP. Na ya type we want o! 😂
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by RichAbujaGuy: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Funny how Hollywood ppl entered this NL thread.
Recent pix. You be the judge of how they are handling life. wink

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Jangolover: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

He got banned cos he's defending Jada. 2pac Shakur was Smith's nightmare. If he was alive, Jada won't marry Smith. Meanwhile, why you dey defend him, you look like a sIMP. Na ya type we want o! 😂
You sound so toxic... ain't gat no time for this...kpele undecided
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Open marriage is a room for rubbish just accept the end result when it's goes bad
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
Memyselfu2009:
Open marriage is a room for rubbish just accept the end result when it's goes bad
The rubbish wey people dey do for traditional marriage setup better pass? lipsrsealed
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Maxcollins042(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jeon:
Open Marriage is very good.
It is better than cheating and expecting faithfulness from your partner..

Mr man ,you have lost. Just divorce her .

Ashawo couples not tired of exploring. Osim open marriage.

The grass ain't always greener on the other side.

😉
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The rubbish wey people dey do for traditional marriage setup better pass? lipsrsealed

We have lost are morals so be it's traditional court white or church marriage its would balls down to individual morals.

For me I hate any form of cheat be it's the man or woman anyone who decide to cheat or have affair is wrong I hate it so that my morals and ideology about cheating.

Say you get
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by icedbreez(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

It's all you boys that are addicted to fetish practices that do open marriages. All of you are learning hard way. Some ll even say they are free to fornicate in the marriage. Oriburuku of the highest order.
ProtonX, since you v invited hornets, deal with it.
Look at the life of Will Smith. He's suffering so hard. Jada is enjoying it so bad. She fit claim to be with lesbo, straight, bend or any type of sexual orientation human being.

Lol...I didn't even have to look up your Monika to tlknownthis must be Beuberry

Show some love for the opposite sex will ya?
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by icedbreez(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
icedbreez:

Lol...I didn't even have to look up your Monika to to know this must be Beuberry

Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Beuberry(f): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
icedbreez:

Lol...I didn't even have to look up your Monika to to know this must be beuberry

Chop 💋 kiss
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by xristos(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
TUANKU:

Pictures pls.
please check my profile
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by icedbreez(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

Chop 💋 kiss

That's better.

I know you have it in you to love and be loved 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by hkidola00(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
usa 94 and atl 96...ur jerseys just expensive nii
princeabdul:
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by icedbreez(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
BreakingNews21:
I saw Reddit and refused to finish reading this Obinyo cuck story. 😅

Don't mind the idiot agent trying to gaslight and brainwash us. What's the use bringing such trash to an African forum! 🙄

With stories like this is how they brought lesbianism and gay marriage into Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by ajiboyeshola(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Honestly, what is the world turning to? Sir, are you sure u know what marriage means in the first place? It is not a mistake sir. It is completely ignorant.
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jeon:
Open Marriage is very good

It is better than cheating and expecting faithfulness from your partner..

Mr man ,you have lost. Just divorce her .

The grass ain't always greener on the other side.

😉

Only when you pay your own bills grin
Re: I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) by Kemadealadire(f): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lol, silly man, I am so sure if that lady agreed and he didn't lose his job, he wouldn't be regretting, good riddance to bad rubbish.

I hope the woman isn't sleeping, desecrating her body for a foolish man isn't worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Signs Of A Childish Adult / Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth / 3 Lost But Found Akan Brothers In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.