Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Silly White Woman In Nigeria. BTW What Part Of Nigeria ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silly White Woman In Nigeria. BTW What Part Of Nigeria ? (1095 Views)

Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / I’ll Beat Saraki Silly In Senatorial Race – Oloriegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly White Woman In Nigeria. BTW What Part Of Nigeria ? by Litmus: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Silly White Woman In Nigeria. BTW What Part Of Nigeria ? by Litmus: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
Reading through the comments i was again reminded why i don't want Nigeria joining in any form of alliance with the rest of Africa. Africans a too stupid. There were many disparaging comments about Nigeria from both Africans and none Africans. Majority of comments also were about worrying for her safety for fear of , essentially Bongo-wongo Nigeria, corruption and the rest of it. What i found worrying however was how easily this white woman passed through all the border and road checkpoints without being thoroughly checked.

Reading the comments, i wondered how many of the Africans worrying for the oyigbo woman's safety and insulting Nigeria in the process could ride a motorbike across Europe with the same safety and immigration ease as she has done through Africa. On the part of Nigeria police manning the pieces of woods across the road that passed for checkpoints, they seemed more weary of being perceived as brutal and corrupt than weary of what security implications the woman might pose. Not one asked to look through her belongings the way you and i as black people would be checked if we were passing through different European nations on motorbikes or in cars. This even if you're not at once and unceremoniously carted off to some centre for questioning on your immigration and nationality status.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly White Woman In Nigeria. BTW What Part Of Nigeria ? by fennels007(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
Heart of a lion
Re: Silly White Woman In Nigeria. BTW What Part Of Nigeria ? by excanny: 12:46am On Dec 07, 2023
I dont think she's silly but too adventurous tho for my liking and the only reason she's going up north to Abuja is because the silly Cameroonian embassy isn't in Lagos.

She should stop revealing where she sleeps at night tho. That's naive to me.

But I believe she's has travel experience and knows what she's doing.

Where she is? She travelled through the South west and currently in Share town some kilometers north east of Ilorin. So still in kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Silly White Woman In Nigeria. BTW What Part Of Nigeria ? by OgaTheTop2: 1:23am On Dec 07, 2023
A rider was exploring your country and you called her silly. You must be the silly one here my friend.

Btw, Nigeria supposed by a great country with infrastructures...no thanks to corrupt government and people that keeping voting for corruption.
Re: Silly White Woman In Nigeria. BTW What Part Of Nigeria ? by raskymonojendor: 1:33am On Dec 07, 2023
From this particular video, the video started from Ikorodu, then onward to Sagamu, then on her way to likely Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Silly White Woman In Nigeria. BTW What Part Of Nigeria ? by excanny: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:
From this particular video, the video started from Ikorodu, then onward to Sagamu, then on her way to likely Ibadan.

Seems to be ibeshe in yewa axis from cotonou route, then likely through Abeokuta axis, then to ibadan, then oyo and ilorin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Don’t Collect Salary Before Dismissal - Viral Two Ex Police Officer Cries Out / Anti-corruption Fighter Has Been Nominated For President / Soludo Company Owes Bank N32bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.