Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces (34475 Views)

Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) / Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by IamAtikulate: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2023
LagosG:

So the innocent orphans and other civilians who are being denied a sovereign nation are animals? This is like killing all Igbos for the crimes of Ipob or wiping out the state of Borno for the creation of Boko Haram. It is stupidity.
Who will do the killing of Igbos?

Yorubas?

SW is already surrounded. Do you guys think we are fools? We learnt after the war.

Only a f00lish Yoruba president will try to start a war against Ndi Igbo. There are more than enough Igbos in the West to cause maximum damage.

North?

They are also surrounded.

Let peace reign. Stop threatening war that will consume you and your households. If you have problem with IPOB go after IPOB like IDF is doing to HAMAS

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by owolabi5: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2023
shocked
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by LagosG: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2023
hotwax:

Israeli kids killed by Hamas on October 7 nko?

They deserve it abi. See I know an hypocrite when I see it.

Denying their nation? Which nation? A land renamed by Rome to Palestine.

Palestine is a Romans name. Jews were massacred and chased away from their land. Omo I am a student of history ooo. Don't get slained.

Lebanon was a Christian country, Arabs are claiming it now, France was taken from Christian's until crusaders liberated it chase away Arab jihadist...Syria was a Christian counrey...turkey was a very important Christian country...

We know this game of "it's our land" Arabs are dubious land grabbers.

Mohameed never stepped his foot at alqsa mosque but he told his followers that he dream that he flew to the chapel dome...after Muslim jihadist conquered Jerusalem, they built alqsa mosque just because mohameed claimed he dream..

You are supporting land grabbers
You're a student of history but October 7 is your reference. Did this war start in 2023? No side is completely innocent in this war but Israel has killed more innocent Palestinians than Palestinians have killed Israelis.
Student of history but failed to acknowledge that the so called Israelis were the first land grabbers who massacred people to claim their land because their priests said God instructed them to do so. Pls tell me what the difference is between that and the Mohammed story you wrote up there. You better stop judging this war based on your own religious standings. Humans like you are being killed in an ethnic cleansing and you choose to stand behind religion. Those you support don't even give a shit about Christians. To them Jesus was a fraud. I know nothing I say will change your mind but just continue to wallow in your ignorance and programmed mindset. I won't reply you again
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by Floky215: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2023
SIONKPO1:

If you want catch Rat,you suppose set am up with fish attached with Poison,that us what is happening to Hamas now.
Again,Palestinians and Muslims world wide were celebrating unknown that Israel already got it all planned out.
Try to study the Jewish Religion,theu are not Christians ooh,na Eye for an eye.
Islam has just gotta reform because hate and terrorism thrives in the Religion and in years to come they may be expelled from non-muslim countries.

And one of the greatest undoing of the moslems is not separating state from religion...the Europeans tried it...it was dark during those period until the two were separated, but as for Islam.as long as they continue to.merge the Two they would continue to be the enemy of the world.

Their koran itself is the hand book for terrorist, if you listen atimes to the vile things some of their preachers preaches in mosque, you would understand the world have a very big problem in its hands with Islam...!!

1 Like

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by LagosG: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Who will do the killing of Igbos?

Yorubas?

SW is already surrounded. Do you guys think we are fools? We learnt after the war.

Only a f00lish Yoruba president will try to start a war against Ndi Igbo. There are more than enough Igbos in the West to cause maximum damage.

North?

They are also surrounded.

Let peace reign. Stop threatening war that will consume you and your households. If you have problem with IPOB go after IPOB like IDF is doing to HAMAS

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Don't be stupid. Chest beating will take you nowhere. The Nigerian military killed more than 1.7 million innocent Igbos. Don't insult their memory

1 Like

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by Davoodee: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2023
Who noticed he didn't talk about anything, he said our job is to find and kill him.... A Nigerian Army chief will come to a live show and explain all their tactics... We still dey play for 9ja

3 Likes

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by iSense247: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2023
Validated:
See updates, to obliterate Hamas is a divine task.
5 down, 6 to go! With Sinwar encircled, the number will be down to 5 by noon tomorrow.
Yahya Sinwar is not in the picture.
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by DrMuzungu(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2023
Punk a$$ b1tch is this Yahya Sinwar. He hides his filthy a$$ far away while he sends Palestinians to die. He will fight this war to the last drop of Palestinian blood.
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by hotwax: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2023
LagosG:

You're a student of history but October 7 is your reference. Did this war start in 2023? No side is completely innocent in this war but Israel has killed more innocent Palestinians than Palestinians have killed Israelis.
Student of history but failed to acknowledge that the so called Israelis were the first land grabbers who massacred people to claim their land because their priests said God instructed them to do so. Pls tell me what the difference is between that and the Mohammed story you wrote up there. You better stop judging this war based on your own religious standings. Humans like you are being killed in an ethnic cleansing and you choose to stand behind religion. Those you support don't even give a shit about Christians. To them Jesus was a fraud. I know nothing I say will change your mind but just continue to wallow in your ignorance and programmed mindset. I won't reply you again

I am a Yoruba man, but my history told me that we met some indegenious people on yoruba land when our father settled here.

Israelis met some people cananite and jebusites in israel when they got their...historical facts pointed to them as black people and not arab.

comprehende?

israeli have killied more palestinians? really you want to really go that route?

Ok lets educate you assuming you are a sincere person and not a usual muslim playing taqiyah.

1. In all these wars, israel did not start any of it. They were all started by arabs...prove me wrong.
2. There is no proposionality in war. When arabs start war and kill 10 israelis, you people expect israel to kill 10 arabs and go back home. Thats a very dumb mentaility. Why slap israel in the first instance? Why be the one to start the war? What right do you have to tell me how I respond to your slap? Our lives are more important to us not the same way. Jews placed heavy wage on their citizens life more than arabs also americans.

So don't count the numbers of arabas killed. You can't predict the outcome of any war..thats why you don't start a war...

this is a lesson to you and other warmoungers,

But I want to assume you are a truthful person

5 Likes

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by iSense247: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2023
finallybusy:
No point killing him yet. Interrogate him. There is no way Hamas pulled off what they did alone. Killing the man immediately means Israelis have something to hide.
Israel is not a stupid country like Nigeria. Israelis are not unintelligent like you.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by tnerro1(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2023
I watch an interview were Hamas terrorist where said to have raped women, some sodomised, some had their breasts cut off or shot off and men shot in their Instruments, such animals have no place in this world

1 Like

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by Jeyun: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2023
notttty:
and the same top notch intelligence failed woefully on October 7th. ๐Ÿ˜† all this WANNABE JEWS sef. Abeg shift. People wey still dey beg for weapons from almighty American.. people wey the hostile countries surrounding them for don obliterate if not for nato allies. Madam goan cook n leave warfare for people that follow the daily updates
Israel get una antidote. U dey cry, abi u dey excruciate? This pain go don enter your bone marrow eat am finish. Ehyaaa kpele

1 Like

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by hotwax: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2023
Floky215:

And one of the greatest undoing of the moslems is not separating state from religion...the Europeans tried it...it was dark during those period until the two were separated, but as for Islam.as long as they continue to.merge the Two they would continue to be the enemy of the world.

Their koran itself is the hand book for terrorist, if you listen atimes to the vile things some of their preachers preaches in mosque, you would understand the world have a very big problem in its hands with Islam...!!

I think saudi is trying to do it now... Thats why muslims and Iran are attacking saudi... UAE is already on that part...UAE is an european country in arab midst.

UAE always give me hope about world peace. They make respect muslims...but that Iran and Nigerian muslims

2 Likes

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by iSense247: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2023
notttty:
and the same top notch intelligence failed woefully on October 7th. ๐Ÿ˜† all this WANNABE JEWS sef. Abeg shift. People wey still dey beg for weapons from almighty American.. people wey the hostile countries surrounding them for don obliterate if not for nato allies. Madam goan cook n leave warfare for people that follow the daily updates
If your pedophile MuhamMad comes to Gaza today, IDF will kill him like rat. Stumpid Terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by ruggedtimi(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2023
Find sinwar and kill him...omo no be to send m go court oh bt kill am asap
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by MiracleMe7: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2023
notttty:
I wanted to respond to you, however, when I looked at your profile I found out that you are still a teenager which is why I retrace. Kids aren't involved in talking when elders are saying important things about Israel. My assignment to you is to go and do more research about Israel and give me a report before 17th Dec. Thank you

1 Like

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by ruggedtimi(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2023
notttty:
without u.s..those countries around no try am. Israel go nuke all of them even if it means israel going down too.
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by Ayo8(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2023
hotwax:

Own land? That place was britain owned. The place was never called Palestine until Roman emperor renamed Judea a Jewish land after a bitter war with the Jews.

Omashe ooo... I want to take it that you are ignorant...I want to be believe you are a truthful person, you just lack knowledge of the topic

Just listen to yourselfโ€ฆ the place is Britain owned. just like Britain own Nigeria even though your ancestors roamed this space. Seek knowledge.
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by hobat4cash(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2023
LagosG:

Even if they kill him, they have already created dozens of him through orphaned Palestinian kids who have grown accustomed to death and destruction. The cycle will never end.
They will keep getting killed, full stop. Israel no dey look person face

1 Like

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by ruggedtimi(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2023
bewla:
Stop making Israel look invisible they can't defeat Hamas in two days

Imagine turkey join , south Korea, Russian, Iran,
How will it be by now
why south korea go join or russia??..Na only iran go join bt dem no born dem well. You should know india supports Israel and i no want talk about NATO. Iran knows what they stand to lose if they try to attack israel.
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by hotwax: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2023
Ayo8:

Just listen to yourselfโ€ฆ the place is Britain owned. just like Britain own Nigeria even though your ancestors roamed this space. Seek knowledge.

In addition, Turkey jihadist invaded it, Romans chased away Turkey jihadist and renamed it to palestine, Britain chased away romans...

if you are lazy to read books, I am not your dad to spoon feed you.

1 Like

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by Ayo8(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Explain how the Palestinians helped Israelis and how they own the land.

Israel was a small land until the Arabs started waging war on Israel in a bid to eliminate the Jews. The Jews fought back won the wars and aquired more land. So they expanded.
A conquered land belongs to the Victor. That's the rule of war.

Please whatโ€™s the date line for this your story??

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by Jeyun: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2023
bewla:
Stop making Israel look invisible they can't defeat Hamas in two days

Imagine turkey join , south Korea, Russian, Iran,
How will it be by now
what about west Korea? I promise u go dey alright last last. Just small small dey excruciate this pain no easy for you I know but just calm down all this painment will be over soon just a matter of time okay. Sin war otilo

1 Like

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by Ayo8(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2023
hotwax:

In addition, Turkey jihadist invaded it, Romans chased away Turkey jihadist and renamed it to palestine, Britain chased away romans...

Continue reading the hoax intended for youโ€ฆ Even when you conquer a territory the inhabitants remains.
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by Jeyun: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2023
Blazebond:
Go in and kill him and I am also sure that other hamas terrorists would also be there with him but that doesn't remove the fact that Israel is also a terrorist nation, killing thousands of innocent children and women and also destroying Gaza would never ever be forgotten nor forgiven,the global hate for Jews have risen dramatically since the real face of Jewish supremacist began to show for the world to see,their years of media manipulation is far gone and people see now why Hitler really hated them because he saw through their lies,the Israeli states ambitions is to steal GAZA from the Palestinians and that was the goal from day one.
exactly what al Jazeera want u to believe and perceive. There is nothing like global hate for the Jews, u can sey general hate from a particular religion to the Jews.

1 Like

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by ozo13(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2023
Validated:
See updates, to obliterate Hamas is a divine task.
5 down, 6 to go! With Sinwar encircled, the number will be down to 5 by noon tomorrow.
aside the civilian casualties, both side army are suffering heavy casualties.This news are always not on mainstream media just the way casualties from Ukraine side is hidden but those of Russia is made public.
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by ruggedtimi(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2023
hotwax:

no!! Romans chased away the jews and they lived more with the arabs calling them Palestines. After the fall of the roman empire, the Knights Templar during the Great Crusade saved jerusalem from Islam. After the crusaders where defeated by King Saladin and Jerusalem was recaptured. That was when an increase of jews exodus into europe started. Jerusalem was ruled by several Emir up until the ottoman empire. All this period the number of jews in jerusalem have reduced to a very small number...Large number of jews are now living in europe and some part of North Africa. Then the area of Israel was called Palestine up until the fall of the ottoman empire and the british took over Jerusalem. Paving way for the jews scattered all over europe and u.s to return baรงk to their land and created a new state Israel.
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by OlawaleBammie: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2023
finallybusy:
No point killing him yet. Interrogate him. There is no way Hamas pulled off what they did alone. Killing the man immediately means Israelis have something to hide.
go to Israel and tell them this rubbish from ur gutter grin
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by fuke(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2023
Flush Flush Flush

Meanwhile nigeria hamper here for you for Christmass.

Yam Flour, Plantain Flour, Honey Beans , Ofada Rice, Garri,
Plantain Chips, Groundnut, Groundnut, Palm Oil, Smoked
Catfish, Crayfish, Chili Pepper, Melon, Ogbono.
whatsapp 08034241050

Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by AngelicBeing: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Can't wait for him in particular to be eliminated.
Isreal intelligence is topnotch. I salute.

"Our job is to find Sinwar and kill him."

Straight up!
Gbamsulotely and death, destruction, dismantling, disaster to all Gaza and Hamas lslamic terrorist group world wide grin
Re: House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces by freshvine(f): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2023
babayinka77:

The killing of people that are cheated ,terrorised and have their land stolen is just a waste of time because you can not kill an ideology.
Emancipation of the people of Palestine including GAZA and Nazareth is a must and it will happen. Imagine , even if Jesus Christ is born in today's Nazareth, he would be born under an Israeli occupation and he would probably grow up fighting for freedom for Palestinians. So, Kill an Hamas leader today, and more than a thousand would carry on with the ideology.. therefore, their won't be peace for Israel without peace and freedom for Palestinians. Know this and know peace!

So Jesus a Nazareth and a JEW is now an ARAB man by your estimation because Nazareth belongs to ARABS?

Who's the occupiers here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Filippo Ferlazzo: Italian Who Murdered Ogorchukwu Alika Jailed For 24 Years / 18th Century Teapot Used By Chinese Emperor Sold Over ยฃ2million At Auction (Pix) / Cameroonian Man On A Busy Road With A Coffin. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.