Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Throwback Record Of The Week: Jesse Jagz - Jag Of All Trades (2010) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Throwback Record Of The Week: Jesse Jagz - Jag Of All Trades (2010) (67 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Record Of The Week: Jesse Jagz - Jag Of All Trades (2010) by amechispeaks(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2023
Throwback Record Of The Week: Jesse Jagz – Jag Of All Trades (2010)

Many fans from this side of the world have called Jesse Jagz the most talented artist in the history of Nigerian music.

You know what? They might just be right!

Jagz plays the keyboard and drums to perfection, his production is distinct, he sings melodies that can make birds jealous, and he can spit bars with the best of them.

I mean, what else do you want?

All these elements considered, the title of his 2010 debut album “Jag Of All Trades” doesn’t come as a surprise.

C’mon, this album was the sickest thing in the market back in the day, and it was released at a time when Chocolate City were establishing their dominance in Nigeria’s hip hop space.

As you would expect from a creative genius such as Jagz, Jag Of All Trades was loaded with infectious beats, melodious hooks, and silky smooth raps.

Notable tracks on this joint include Pump It Up, Jargo, Sugarcane Baby, Wetin Dey, and Nobody Test Me, which features his former label mates M.I & Iceprince.

Other notable guest appearances on the album include Soul-E, Wizkid, Brymo, Skales, and Silver Saddih.

So, if you’re looking for some feel good hip hop/afrosoul music to vibe to this coming weekend, then I recommend you bump Jag Of All Trades all day!

Now guys, you can help keep the culture alive by sharing this post so your friends, their friends, and their girlfriend’s friends can read it too!

I’ll hit you with another classic throwback record next week Thursday.

Peace!

Written By Amechi Okoli

(1) (Reply)

Unscripted Fate / . / To Sell Short Story Manuscripts (one-off Payment No Royalties)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.