Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) (38984 Views)

Outrage As Two FG Agencies Sign Mou At COP28 / A Caucasian Woman Blocked President Tinubu At COP28 Summit In Dubai / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by mobileboy: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2023
He's there on official capacity

1 Like

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by WorldRichest: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

Apc yoruba Muslims that insulted him few weeks ago will now hail him today.

They don't support opposition views but that can occupy ojota with protest...their day of reckoning is coming.

You need psychiatric evaluation
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Throwback: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

They don't support opposition views but that can occupy ojota with protest...their day of reckoning is coming.

Your own dilemma is what you are projecting in the reverse.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

Has your ebola president condemned the killing of 126 civilians in kaduna few days ago??

Stop acting like a zombi

We thank God that it wasn't Christians that were killed. The cry for reach heaven and hell. Muslims are known for accepting fate and moving on with life.
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Tradman: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You mean the mouth in the picture below is used mostly for lying?
Has anyone in ur lineage ever make public opinion. Stop showcasing ur stupidity
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by gigabyte13: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
We tell una say dis guy man
Just dey use NLC catch cruise
Una dey take am serious
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
For those wey dey shout say, Dem pack people to that place
UNA NLC PRESIDENT
NA ONE OF THE EXCESS LUGGAGE WEY DEM CARRY JOIN BODY ENTER THERE.

1 Like

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2023
Them force Ajaero to wear Abacha glasses
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2023
Righthussle:
I don't like this guy.

Did he snatch your girlfriend? grin
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2023
Okay
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

Has your ebola president condemned the killing of 126 civilians in kaduna few days ago??

Stop acting like a zombi
That's a mummified zombie.He's a zombie from birth.

1 Like

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Mase2020g(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2023
Nigeria is in the hand of God
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by OkayDaddy: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2023
Ajaero put goggles for eye.

Uzodinma, bad guy grin
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Beolly(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

You've been crying since 2015. The ijaws who lost election in 2015 have all moved on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by OkayDaddy: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2023
nkemoma:
Them force Ajaero to wear Abacha glasses

Na Uzodinma boys o.
Fashion by compulsion.

1 Like

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Hotice085: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2023
Obiedun:
Obi talks anyhow. A pathological liar

Unlike Tinubu a drug baron who rules by the gun
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Blacktruth: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2023
Birds of same feathers decieving thier selves
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by occfx: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2023
Righthussle:
I don't like this guy.

Yea... More like a selfish person to head the labor congress
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2023
Funny enough, the same people who are praising Israel suddenly found their voice for political reasons
Zxcvbnmghtr:

We thank God that it wasn't Christians that were killed. The cry for reach heaven and hell. Muslims are known for accepting fate and moving on with life.
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2023
Nigerians have the right to demand for accountability and commitment from government on cutting down the cost of governance.. especially, when you have forced Nigerians to sacrifice so much.

My problem is how media space have been so adamant to remain partisan... yesterday, I was listening to news papers review on Nigeria Info 99.3, by Mr Sheriff Quadri and Uncle Jimi Disu...there was a comment from Uncle Jimi about Nigeria's delegates to COP28...he was condemning the act..which is okay by me..but, he now mentioned the role of NLC, saying NLC should be the ones pressuring the government.

My question is..going through the list, asides political appointees, don't we have bogus numbers of people from various Government agencies and departments...who are working for Government and are members of NLC he is calling to try and sanitize the system

See this news now, NLC President is also in COP28..and definitely part of the over 1400 Nigeria's delegates

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Nackzy: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2023
Righthussle:
I don't like this guy.
see what tribalism has turn you to, so you don't know that every country has Labour heads, so Nigeria should have Have NLC president because you support tinubu, bros Election don finish ooo, try and understand what labour stands for
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by OmoGomesIlorin: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2023
femisplash:

Can that coward condemn a member of his headless mobs?. Was that fraud called Obi not aware that not all the delegates were sponsored by FG before opening his mouth to talk like a market woman.

Peter Obi is a snake, he always knew the trut but will side with deception just to score cheap political points.
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Funny enough, the same people who are praising Israel suddenly found their voice for political reasons

I keep thanking God it wasn't Southern Kaduna and that the Governor is not El-Rufai. The kind crying, wailing and garnishing of teeth ehn. cry
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by AntiChristian: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2023
He's a Nigerian delegate too!

Na who dey sponsor am?

1 Like

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Righthussle: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2023
Nackzy:
see what tribalism has turn you to, so you don't know that every country has Labour heads, so Nigeria should have Have NLC president because you support tinubu, bros Election don finish ooo, try and understand what labour stands for

Why you dey mumu like this na? Why not just ask why i don't like him instead of this rubbish you typed here. Now read why I don't like him.

I don't like him because he negotiated for only federal government workers to be paid the 35k instead of the whole workers (federal, State, local government and private workers) in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Abusufian: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2023
Jst imagine ur level of stupidity, so it only yoruba muslims dat voted Tinubu ryt? Thou i no Igbos are stupid bt i neva new u guys are also foolish
Ozommadu:

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2023
No wonder the guy quiet since

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4i5rNuKqZc
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Hahahaha
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2023
God1000:
please can you prove it, because he's at loggerheads with this APC government

You are a very funny person. At COP all participants come under the banner of their country. He is one of the 1411 or whatever number of Nigerian participants.

But as i've tried to educated you dull fellows, not all persons under the Nigerian flag are sponsored by the fg.

2 Likes

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2023
Obiedun:
Peter obi should condemn Ajaero

Everything is not politics!
The labour leader is a principal person among policy makers and stakeholders that should travel on discussions about energy and climate change; because such moves always have its attendant effect on employment.

For any policy and change to take effect; the impact assessment should also be made.
What impact will these move to cleaner fuel have on the GDP; how will it impact on consumer per capita income.

Lately I am happy with the readjustment in trade in Nigeria... Somehow the relocation of foreign residents or investors is healthy for our GNP if matched with increase in local production.
The government should seek for ways to encourage local production and discourage importation of finished products: Make forex available for raw materials we can't source locally, and discourage importation of goods and services that could be harnessed locally.

1 Like

Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2023
short eediot wey nor knw himself!

angry
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Obiedun(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2023
Hotice085:

Unlike Tinubu a drug baron who rules by the gun
obi has nothing to offer you.keep quiet
Re: NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

you mean furo adiye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) / Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) / Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.