Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped (24077 Views)

US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack / Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack / Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by AntiChristian: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

The Qur'an Jesus grin grin

Head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Below is Ur Muhammad and his 77 virgins

How many of your women folks are in that picture?

Numbers 31:17-18
So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

All boys/men are killed.

All women who had previously had sex were killed. (I still wonder what instrument was used to do this- Sexometer or Vaginometer)

Only virgins were spared!

Numbers 31:35
and 32,000 women who had not slept with a man.

How was this known? Will they have to open them up and use a speculum as in HVS test or what?

Yahweh gets a share of 32 Virgins!
Numbers 31:40
and 16,000 people, including a tribute to the LORD of 32.

No doubt, God is not the author of confusion or nonsense!
Far is He from what they ascribed to Him.
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by omoredia: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2023
God1000:
She's a warrior woman, I don't support such evil act from Hamas.

My support is for Palestinians living under Israeli occupation for over six decades now.

We are all humans, nobody is subhuman, all lives matter, whether christian or Muslim, we all have the right to exist

I refuse to accept that some people are created special, or some people are children of God and other people children of devil

You can't just condemn the entire population

So u now support Biafra and the agitation of ipob for a free south east?
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by MuhammadDeyMad: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2023
These are the same people Muslims are supporting. Muhammad Dey M@d
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by Jeyun: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2023
God1000:

My support is for Palestinians living under Israeli occupation for over six decades now.

We are all humans, nobody is subhuman, all lives matter, whether christian or Muslim, we all have the right to exist

I refuse to accept that some people are created special, or some people are children of God and other people children of devil

I concur with you on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by naphtalish(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2023
God1000:

You simply do not understand.
On condemnation, all men were born condemned since after Adam fell.
On God's Children, God in his supreme authority chose Israel as a type of People to exemplify his Relationship with those that become his people through Faith in Jesus Christ. As a matter of fact, their relationship with God and their way of Life was well documented as an example for those who will become God's people after them so that they'll have an example.
I don't know you but I will love to ask if you will be happy to be an experiment for others to learn.
Be that as it may, it still means they are God's special people because God must be Just, He can't just use and dump them so he made a covenant with them. But unfortunately for them, because of their status, a lot of them have gotten stuck on the Old that they have not now received the messiah who was to come in Jesus Christ. Which now is the savior of all who believe in him and has delivered them from eternal damnation, whether they are Jews or Palestinians.
So you see that even the people that are Palestinians are still redeemable because all men were born the same as the Palestinians. Whether American, Israelite, German, Nigerian etc, including myself. I had to believe Jesus to become a member of God's family and his redeemed.
The matter between Hamaz and Israel has its foundation in a group of Islamic radicals who do not want Israel to stay in their Ancestral Land. As a matter of fact, Hamaz started this through their terror act.
If you want to consider Palestine in Israel, you must understand that Israel are a Peace loving people to allow them inhabit part of their Ancestral Lands for many many years now. And whatever you see Israel do now to defend thier home is their right.
We sympathize with innocent who lose their lives in this war, but if you are a Palestinian and you are just, you'd simply stay away from the region of the war since you know that the Land is Israel's Land anyway and they have a right to end the terrorist sect Hamaz.
There's more to write, but I sincerely hope this can help you.
Israel are God's chosen people but if you believe in Jesus, you also get the special status of God's people.

Please if you read this today and you know that You have not believed in the Son of God who died for your sins, please do so now and repent from evil and believe him with all your heart and you shall be saved.
Do have a great Day guys
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by Father4all: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2023
Gainman:
u saw how your quran says good things about Jesus Christ but u still follow the evil man your Muhammed. Despite his evil stories dey quran. I can't be surprised from whatever u say here.
go to Hell
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by God1000(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2023
Gainman:
do u know Palestinians living under d control of Isreal are better off than Nigerians. First fight for d suffering of Nigerians under this government. Palestinians have better electricity supply, water, good roads, hospital facilities, houses, welfare and schools before d war. Are Nigerians enjoying any of these. Let us face our own issues first.
before, not now because the entire Gaza and the infrastructure has been reduced to rubble
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by Postinor: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2023
Gainman:
See talk for God sake. Why are you people condemning Isreal then, for supplying Palestinians many good facilities to gaza b4 d war. Isreal supplies them with adequate electricity, water, good road and more but u still talk against Israel. Now u idiot is hailing hamas for taking care of their hostages. U are very out of your mind.
so you actually agree israel is wrong for stealing palestinians land then,end to occupation
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by SeriouslySense(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2023
Israeli women are tough and beautiful. I saw the video, she was not scared of those cowards.

Have mercy on your people. God will surely help his choosen people. His promises are eternal.
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by ezugegere(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2023
God1000:

What Hamas did was wrong

How exactly do you want Israelis to deal with Hamas without touching the "innocent Palestinians"
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by Neoteny7: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0c_kbngetD/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Jewish propaganda.

No woman was raped.

That's how they lied that Hitler killed 6 million of them
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by Jangolover: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2023
beardedboy:
Another propaganda movie.
Sharap
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by ablejesus26(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
Hamas this! Hamas that!

99% Israeli Propagandas!

Anti+christian: Abeg who dey record this videos script?

First dingbat: Does that matter? Can't you see a lady is being forcibly taken away? You must be...

Anti+christian: Yeah, I can see a lady being wisked away! But how are they Hamas? And who is the one recording the video on October 7?

Second dingbat: You're not okay! Your religion is...

Third dingbat: You're.....

Anti+Christian: You're all a victim of Israeli propaganda and bigotry!

Lolll na when the terrorists see real terror We go dey see tori like dis your own grin grin

Terror pass terror jareh, Israel should go on auto bomb mode,bomb the terrorist and all that stand with them day and night nonstop.
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by Amah70: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2023
Urheadmaster:
shocked

HAMAS are enemies of humanity

The greatest enemy of the Palestinian people is Hamas.
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by zoedew: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

And you have the UN and some misguided folks on the streets of developed countries advocating for the Gaza civilians who the Hamas represent.
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by chinoonew09: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
that's why once a Muslim... Ur always a terrorist ๐Ÿ˜ grin grin you see that Mohammed s.a.w, they're defending, Ehh, hamas never saw anything yet.. They're wailing from underground tonnel s.. Idf , should drop some bulka bomb there for them.
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by k4kenny(f): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

After watching the video repeatedly over 5 times, as a non-brainwashed individual, with and open mind,I have a few questions.

1) who shot the video and why are we just seeing it now 2 months later?

2) There are multiple videos of the October 7incident, but this particular one doesn't match the terrain where the attack took place. Also, from the videos circulating there were lots of people running Helter skelter amid the crossfire between Hamas and IDF terrorists. Why are these people alone? Where are the other Hamas,IDF terrorists and other hostages present on that day?

Why was the video shot at such a far range that we can't make out the features if any of the people in it?

Why has the victim,Amit sosna herself not come out to tell this story. I've been searching online, nothing.

Isr-hell has cooked another pot of bullsh*t for una to chop.

Meanwhile the released hostages have said they were treated with kindness and we'll taken care of. From the hostage release videos, CNN will never show you, you see them thanking the Hamas fighters. But you'll always believe your Zionist slave masters over pure facts right before your eyes.

https://youtube.com/shorts/egabZZL7s4s?si=hl3fIP1I1afLODR8

Watch them saying 'shukran' (thanks), wave ๐Ÿ‘‹ with smiles at their captives, high-fives etc. Does this indicate an attack or harsh treatment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP_wNlzNUFM?si=jxle9mqFMYWuGktR

But of course, we're supposed to believe this far range, not so clear video that may or may not have been staged. undecided

Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by DaTruths: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
God1000:

What Hamas did was wrong

If you are a Christian that understands the bible, you won't be saying this.

You are an atheist or you a believer that believes the bible unquestionable.
There is not sitting on the fence.
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by Somilat: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
this is badass. a rl woman taken for gain, as it should be
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by delpee(f): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Heartbreaking!
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by smokinloud(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
God1000:

What Hamas did was wrong

grin grin grin
You are ignorant, when it comes to WAR there's no equality again. WAR is not fair.

That's why, in a saner clime, Bokoharam are not given equal right that normal citizens have.

When A people declare war on you and are always waging war on you every time they have little power, you subjugate such people and it's not criminal but defensive act.
If Palestine live freely without keeping them under subjection Israel would have been annihilated from the surface of earth...

Normal, normal Israel should have wiped out Palestine since 1948 and forget all this terror but they are too naive... If it were USA that Palestine is trying all these things with they would have been forgotten since 1948!.

It's like saying that Bokoharam are humans too and that they should be given chance to live amongst people without checkmating their activities. Normally Israel had the chance to annihilate all of them in the 20th century but they were being stupid and they are paying for their stupidity now.
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by Nwaokunkpara: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Spicycat:

Braindead, brainwashed dude grin grin grin, Boko haram are terrorists and should be wiped out completely, however Hamas are the entire people of Palestinians regardless of religion, they are the resistance forces who are resisting illegal occupation of their land by zionist terrorist.

When you mention religion i knew this one has no idea what he's talking about.
grin grin

Education is the problem here.

You're the braindead and brainwashed slowpoke of a fool
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by wiseoneking: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
God1000:

What Hamas did was wrong

Attack the government of your country first because they are worst than Hamas. Surely, Hamas and all their leaders shall end in hell.
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by wiseoneking: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
Hamas this! Hamas that!

99% Israeli Propagandas!

Anti+christian: Abeg who dey record this videos script?

First dingbat: Does that matter? Can't you see a lady is being forcibly taken away? You must be...

Anti+christian: Yeah, I can see a lady being wisked away! But how are they Hamas? And who is the one recording the video on October 7?

Second dingbat: You're not okay! Your religion is...

Third dingbat: You're.....

Anti+Christian: You're all a victim of Israeli propaganda and bigotry!

One of them heavily spotted above. May such and such befall any that sympathizes with Hama and may they live to feel the pains of these women.
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by AntiChristian: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
wiseoneking:
One of them heavily spotted above. May such and such befall any that sympathizes with Hama and may they live to feel the pains of these women.

I know some supporter of Israel will mention me.
They are cursed already!
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by Jagabanarmy: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Hamas terrorist sympathizers will flood here.

Death to all terrorist and their sympathizers.

If you have a problem with the above death to you too.
absolutely
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by zoedicus: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

You do not represent Islam.

Dey play. Hamas, Bako Haram, Isis all the terrorist groups represent Islam. There is something fundamentally wrong with ISLAM that makes it easy for rapists, murderers, perverts and hypocrisy to be very comfortable with the religion.

HOW MANY CHRISTIAN TERROR GROUPS HAVE YOU SEEN OR HEARD OF? probably lesser than 2

Prophet Muhamad himself (God have mercy on him for all he did) did all these things. He stole land, killed took peoples wives (even his own adopted son's wife o), married underaged girl (Aisha), took slaves and even said women slaves have no rights to reject sex from their "owners". A married woman captured in war, you will just be sleeping with her while her husband is also a slave. Nonsense prophet. Nonsense religion. Foolish followers. Allahu Akbar
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by ebbo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
Lies and propaganda from the pit of hell, u guys are trying to use alleged rape to turn the narratives. A mission that was planned on a strict timing to avoid failing will not have time raping of women. We have been asking for evidence, but nothing not even a video since after the truce. IDF or Israel is the terrorist organization here not the Hamas the freedom fighters. Bleep Zionist.
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by theforemost: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Am surprised that someone on the surface of this earth still believes whatever Israel says. It's a wonder. Even innocent Israelis don't trust that anymore
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by Spicycat(f): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gainman:
first tell those Islamic fulanis in Nigeria that are killing and stealing other tribes land in Nigeria before u hv right to defend hamas d evil. Do u know your Mohammed you worship killed many people and dominated many people's territories to spread Islam in d world. First trace how Islam was spread before coming here to defend hamas. Who stole whose land? I want u to first condemn Muhammed activities how he used jihad to steal lands from land owners. he also snatched someone's wife also.

Chief where is this rage coming from shocked shocked

First, i don't give a fuรงk about any Fulani land grabbers, my people deal with them black and blue, some were send to their ancestors and those that survived were ran away from our land when they try such nonsense with us during Jonathan era, so organize yourselves to fight back and resist them with all means necessary using the language they understand, to hell with the land grabbing Fulanis. By the way, what does Fulanis has to do with any of this undecided

Abrahamic Religion (Islam & Christianity) were spread to major part of the world through war, slavery, conquering of empires, forceful conversion and genocidal killing of entire tribes. Muslims don't worship prophet.

Iqra (Read), don't let someone do the reading for you, like i said earlier.

Education is the problem here
Re: Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped by Spicycat(f): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:

You're the braindead and brainwashed slowpoke of a fool

You're not a fool dude, you need to fight and resist brainwashing, try and ask yourself questions and find the answers all by yourself without asking anyone, it will help in eradicating the age long mental cesspit your parents indoctrinate you in. Try, don't give up, only you can emancipate yourself from mental slavery, I know you can do it.

Don't give up on yourself yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country โ€“ South African President / Niger Coup Plotters Seek Intervention Of Russian Mercenary Group, Wagner / Michelle Obama Stuns At The 2017 ESPYS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.