Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) (3497 Views)

Registered MAZDA CX7 2007 Model Available For Sale / Mazda CX7 2011 ** TOKS ** SOLD / SOLD 2008 Tokunbo Mazda CX7 (Selling Cheap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 12:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Season's greetings.
Sales on going.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by koluray: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
whats the last price sir?
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dantedasz:
Nigeria used Mazda Cx7 2007 model up for sale.
Keyless entry.
4 wheel drive.
Excellent air conditioning.
Neat seat covers .
First body and factory paint work.
Excellent engine and excellent 5 gear auto transmission.
AM/FM/5 loader CD player.
This car is in excellent condition and is being sold by the owner due to travelling out of the country. Vehicle is in Ogba area of Lagos state.
Call 08124917910

Seasons greetings.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
Bump.
Sales still on.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by TheMadame(f): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2023
Dantedasz:
Keyless entry.
4 wheel drive.
Neat seat covers .
This car is in excellent condition and is being sold by the owner due to travelling out of the country. Vehicle is in Ogba area of Lagos state.
Call 08124917910

Good morning can an inspection of this vehicle be arranged?
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2023
TheMadame:

Good morning can an inspection of this vehicle be arranged?

Certainly.
Inspection can be arranged over the phone number 08124917910.
The vehicle is in my residence in Lagos. You are free to bring your mechanic/electrician or a friend along for a second opinion.
Nothing is being hidden but I assure you this car has zero faults.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by TheMadame(f): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dantedasz:

Certainly.
Inspection can be arranged over the phone number 08124917910.
The vehicle is in my residence in Lagos. You are free to bring your mechanic/electrician or a friend along for a second opinion.
Nothing is being hidden but I assure you this car has zero faults.

Okay,I will get back to you.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2023
Good day.
Sales on going.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by chccho(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2023
Dottore:

Why is it hard to state the price
Exactly, why go through the stress of posting pics, and stating features on a public forum but u cant state price Things like these make the advert suspicious. State the price for all to see, negotiations can be done over the phone

3 Likes

Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 9:26am On Jan 01
Happy new year 2024 to all members of this forum.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 9:33am On Jan 01
chccho:

Exactly, why go through the stress of posting pics, and stating features on a public forum but u cant state price Things like these make the advert suspicious. State the price for all to see, negotiations can be done over the phone

Good morning and a happy new year to you and your family. My personal belief is that transactions between a buyer and a seller are private and personal to the two parties. People have seen my adverts,called my number and sales have been made. The people who are very serious about buying a car have always called and business has been done in my residence. Those who have bought cars from me can testify to the number of vehicles in the compound and none of them have complained so far. I however do not believe I have broken any rules by not insering a price tag on my adverts. There is no fraud involved since you do not have to spend a dime except you see what you are buying and have collected the appropriate documents.
I wish you well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by chccho(m): 9:43am On Jan 01
Dantedasz:

Good morning and a happy new year to you and your family. My personal belief is that transactions between a buyer and a seller are private and personal to the two parties. People have seen my adverts,called my number and sales have been made. The people who are very serious about buying a car have always called and business has been done in my residence. Those who have bought cars from me can testify to the number of vehicles in the compound and none of them have complained so far. I however do not believe I have broken any rules by not insering a price tag on my adverts. There is no fraud involved since you do not have to spend a dime except you see what you are buying and have collected the appropriate documents.
I wish you well.
U sound very transparent which is very good, but this is a "Public Forum" where u are advertising to the general public hence all details should be fully detailed.
All the same i wish u well too, happy new year

1 Like

Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 8:52am On Jan 02
Good morning all
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dupalmer: 12:53pm On Jan 02
Dantedasz:

I wish you well.
Story! Story!! Story!!! Oga go and rest.
Scammers sound more convincing than this. No scam takes place without a seemingly concrete proof story and persuasions.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02
Dupalmer:

Story! Story!! Story!!! Oga go and rest.
Scammers sound more convincing than this. No scam takes place without a seemingly concrete proof story and persuasions.

I am actually not persuading anyone to buy from me. If because I refused to put a price tag on my cars prevent people buying from me then so be it.
I repeat I have not broken any rules on this forum by refusing to attach a price tag to my product.
Once again a price sale is personal to the seller and the buyer and I am under no obligation to attach a price to my vehicle except the forum rules say so.
I sold a Toyota Highlander and a Toyota corolla to two members of this forum in December with zero complaints until this present moment.
The greatest scammers on this forum always attached prices to their products and succeeded in riping people off.
Attachment or non attachment of price on a product does not signify a scam.
I will NOT attach a price to my sales except the forum rules change.
If you want to know the negotiable price of this Mazda cx7 call the number as any reasonable and serious buyer would.
I wish you well and a happy new year.

Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by jr3: 8:37pm On Jan 02
nice
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02
jr3:
nice

Thanks. Appreciated
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03
For sale.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04
Good day.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04
Available
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07
Lovely Sunday to buyers and sellers on this forum.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08
Available.
Call 08124917910
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 11:17am On Jan 09
Good day
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 10:53am On Jan 10
Available.
Good day.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10
Bump.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 9:12am On Jan 11
Dantedasz:
Keyless entry.
4 wheel drive.
Neat seat covers .
Call 08124917910

Good day.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11
Available.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12
Available for sale.
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12
Bump
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 11:30am On Jan 13
Good morning
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13
Hmm
Re: Mazda Cx7 2007 Model For Sale @ 2.9 Million Naira.(SOLD) by Dantedasz(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14
Dantedasz:
Keyless entry.
4 wheel drive.
Neat seat covers .
Call 08124917910

Greetings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1994 Honda Accord / SOLD SOLD SOLD.2002 Model Toyota Prius(hybrid)forsale / 2001 Toyota Corolla, Auto, Lagos Registered, Blue, N590K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.