Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter (3029 Views)

How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Kafirbigot: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
Baboons with such a skull like your worthless brother "opeoluwa"?

Give it a rest, .you "facially marked" PIGs that "Oink" constantly seeking for relevance...spits
cool

Brenbentondiaz:

Awwwwn. It's painful be an offspring of buttnaked, tree dwelling, primitive halfbred bonobos, ain't it? I understand your pain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Kafirbigot: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
Shameless cunt...

You mock people that fought a war and rebuilt thier zone.even with orchestrated prosecution? You are foolish,

But you gallantly rant, like a PIG that lost your ILORIN to savages from outside the country? Savages that even arrest your worthless brothers?

You PIGs are pathetic...
cool

Brenbentondiaz:

At this stage I think you guys' delusion is bothering on mental retardation. Ibos won the war? Bwahahahahahah!!! What's next? Ojukwu was the one that succeeded JF Kennedy as the US president after he was assassinated? (Actually I can't put it beyond some of you to start parroting this last part. You lot are dense beyond belief).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Kafirbigot: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
You cant "cover" your tears with kindergarten rants...

This is your worthless sister that is a PIG ..defecating Publicly...

Such a tribe of generational PIGs that birthed piglets...

Brenbentondiaz:

Better falling from the skies than being a result of the rape of a primitive woman by a forest gorilla. That primitive ape behavior is still seen in you guys in South Africa, Asia, Liberia, every part of Nigeria etc. Everywhere you go people notice your nuisance value. Nature cannot be cheated.

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Panda7(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
yoruba people are the only type of people who go to school to be employed. Normally, that tribe looks stupid to me.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by WantsandMore: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is why government often justifies social media surveillance....🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Melagros(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
If the come out again without proper notice they should take it the way they see it, army is ever ready to deal with any motherfvcker who wants to ferment trouble. Yoruba people sef una eye service too much
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Racoon:
See gaslighting! All that always unite them is unbridled hatred for a race they can't never be like. So terrible!
What's there to be like? It will be an abomination to be born as one, a curse.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by MrALIVE: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
BOSSkesh:
So it is an okoro that killed over 120 Hausa northern Muslims
Hmmm I knew it that the army cannot make that kind of mistake, he probably saw people celebrating and decided they were terrorist because they live in rural communities
This is looking like religious war
you are a horrible being and I pray that horrible things should happen to you...wicked, despicable,senseless,brainless and sadistic Tribalistic being.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by DaTruths: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kepukepu:
Why are these people like this?
What is wrong with some Yoruba people?

Can DSS arrest him?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by DaTruths: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Hmmm I knew it that the army cannot make that kind of mistake, he probably saw people celebrating and decided they were terrorist because they live in rural communities

I want the religious war to start.

Igbo Christians would be fighting as one against islamic fanatics.

While Yoruba muslims will turn Yoruba Christians to Suya because SW is predominantly Muslims.
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by ThatFairGuy1: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
So everyone knows this story.

They're ashamed of the story, that's why they remain the ONLY tribe without history hence why they're forcing themselves on Jews.

Defendant of apes
Brenbentondiaz:

Better falling from the skies than being a result of the rape of a primitive woman by a forest gorilla. That primitive ape behavior is still seen in you guys in South Africa, Asia, Liberia, every part of Nigeria etc. Everywhere you go people notice your nuisance value. Nature cannot be cheated.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by DaTruths: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
RepoMan007:
A Yoruba sounding handle on Twitter can the work anyone. These war mongers are never tired.

Omo eeh make e burst abeg.. make them scatter the country since.
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Christistruth00: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by ThatFairGuy1: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
There's no religious war they'll make Yorubas kill themselves.
NEVER.

You know NOTHING about us.
That can happen ONLY in the land of ancestrally hateful people
DaTruths:

I want the religious war to start.

Igbo Christians would be fighting as one against islamic fanatics.

While Yoruba muslims will turn Yoruba Christians to Suya because SW is predominantly Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Christistruth00: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kafirbigot:
You cant "cover" your tears with kindergarten rants...

This is your worthless sister that is a PIG ..defecating Publicly...

Such a tribe of generational PIGs that birthed piglets...

Brenbentondiaz:

Both of you this hate is too much
Get rid of the hate

With this level bitterness both of you are a danger to your relatives and yourselves

Calm down and Stop

You sound like under 18s
Grow up!!!
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by humilitypays(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
I said it a few days ago that what Yorubas do is to gaslight and instigate other tribes to hate Igbos using all manner of lies, fabricated stories and propaganda.

That is why once a Yoruba wants to condemn or attack Igbos, he will first remind everybody that the same way other tribes hate Igbos that is how Yorubas hate Igbos just to justify their unjust hatred or attacks or backstabbing against the Igbos
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by DaTruths: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
There's no religious war they'll make Yorubas kill themselves.
NEVER.

You know NOTHING about us.
That can happen ONLY in the land of ancestrally hateful people

What do you know about hate?

Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians would kill each other in a religious war, and its Yoruba Muslims that would start it.

Mujahideen is a scared fight in islam.

Muric would even choose the caliphate over any Oba in SW.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Splashme: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
Shithole country

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by ThatFairGuy1: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Disjointed, balderdash, gibberishes...

What's mujahideen?
Is that the meaning you gave it!

Olodo rabata
DaTruths:

What do you know about hate?

Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians would kill each other in a religious war, and its Yoruba Muslims that would start it.

Mujahideen is a scared fight in islam.

Muric would even choose the caliphate over any Oba in SW.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Lifestone(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
BOSSkesh:
This angle is irresponsible. If this country goes into turmoil, everyone will be affected, we need peace in Nigeria. I'm Yoruba and everybody knows that it was a very fatal error of intelligence. NA has admitted and are currently engaging the families of those involved in this unfortunate incidence, the least we can do is to sympathize with the bereaved family. Such terrible mistake do happen, I'm 100% sure it was a regrettable mistake. May God console the families of those involved and grant the wounded quick recovery.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Pristine664: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

Lol you self dey imagine as gorillas dey enjoy their grandmothers' kpekus as they move from tree to tree, naked. cheesy
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by ElSudani: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
SoNature:

Oga, nothing about tribalism in Nigeria is cruise. You write this because you didn't experience the civil war in 1967. Tribalistic statements and slurs should be treated like a war crime.

Wow! I never thought I would see a day like this on Nairaland.
This is exactly what we warned the Ibos about when they started tribalism on Nairaland. We warned them again when they queued behind the hateful Nnamdi Kanu.
There's hope afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Pristine664: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
What's there to be like? It will be an abomination to be born as one, a curse.

A real curse by brother!

God abeg oo grin
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Pristine664: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
So everyone knows this story.

They're ashamed of the story, that's why they remain the ONLY tribe without history hence why they're forcing themselves on Jews.

Defendant of apes

Lol

Their only undisputed recent history is the fact that they were being sold naked by the Igalas, Ijaw, Binis and Itsekiris

The word Igbo is from the Igala word that means "slaves"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by SoNature(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Wow! I never thought I would see a day like this on Nairaland.
This is exactly what we warned the Ibos about when they started tribalism on Nairaland. We warned them again when they queued behind the hateful Nnamdi Kanu.
There's hope afterall.

Ogbeni, go and rest! Nobody promotes tribalism here like APC miscreants like you. Politicians even pay people like you to defend everything they do here.

But you know what, most of us know better because we separate your desire to sell that rat poison to us from the Yoruba people out there.

While you call us all sorts of names, we limit our activities here to Ebola, the self-acclaimed builder of Lagos who claims he can transform the country, manipulated INEC to make himself president but his cement suddenly finished.
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by ElSudani: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
SoNature:

Ogbeni, go and rest! Nobody promotes tribalism here like APC miscreants like you. They even pay people like you to defend everything he does here.

But you know what, most of us know better because we separate your desire to sell that rat poison to us from the Yoruba people out there.

While you call us all sorts of names, we limit our activities here to Ebola, the self-acclaimed builder of Lagos, who claims he can transform the country, manipulated INEC to make himself president but his cement suddenly finished.

Sometimes I just ignore ignorant statements like yours. But today I will set that aside and tell you as someone who was on this website probably before you got your first smartphone that some Ibos were here making hateful comments long before Nnamdi Kanu. It has nothing to do with this last election.
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by delpee(f): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is absolute nonsense. Anyone could have made the mistake. Besides, bombing is team work starting from informants. The pilot couldn't have deliberately killed so many people without a reason which has turned out to be a miscalculation.

It happened under Buhari too. The important thing is to understand the root cause of the errors and to find solutions to it.

Peaceful rest to the victims. May God comfort and care for the survivors and their families.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Kepukepu: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Sometimes I just ignore ignorant statements like yours. But today I will set that aside and tell you as someone who was on this website probably before you got your first smartphone that some Ibos were here making hateful comments long before Nnamdi Kanu. It has nothing to do with this last election.
while I agree that whatever Nnamdi Kanu said might be hateful but Nnamdi is telling the truth but his approach is wrong. He's not being diplomatic enough.

If you think otherwise then you are gone.

What is the sense this guy making now?
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by Airlord2030: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
Crying igbos grin
You want to follow yorubas to do tribal war abi?
una never see anything grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by ElSudani: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kepukepu:
while I agree that whatever Nnamdi Kanu said might be hateful but Nnamdi is telling the truth but his approach is wrong. He's not being diplomatic enough.

If you think otherwise then you are gone.

What is the sense this guy making now?

I am gone if I don't agree with hateful statements like "the only good Yoruba man is a dead one"? He said worse things than this.
Which part of his hateful statements did you agree with by the way?
How do you even hate in a diplomatic way?
The attitude of some Yorubas to you is just a reflection of your attitude to them. The only way to stop it is to stop being hateful, this is common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bomb: A Yoruba Person Gaslighting Northerners Against Igbos On Twitter by aswani(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:

This was how they tagged 1966 coup as Igbo coup them sold it to Northerners.

Northern Region Premier, shot dead.
Northern prime Minister of the country, shot dead.

We know none of the above was done by a Yoruba person.

Western region Premier, shot dead. Again not by a Northerner or Westerner.
Western spiritual leader, in jail.

Eastern President of the country, strangely away on holiday in the Bahamas.
Eastern Region Premier, in hiding but alive and well.

"The goats are crying", a popular song played loudly in Northern cities and not by Yoruba people.

Look at the picture above and you think Northerners need convincing by Yorùbá's that someone is urinating on their head and calling it rain.

The revenge coup was only a matter of time, Yorùbá's didn't need to tag it anything to sell it to Northerners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Another Gonorrhea Caused By Bateria / Lagos Alerts Residents On Possible Rise In Water Levels ! / Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.