Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) (1620 Views)

INKY ARMANI The Artiste From The East That Would Replace Wizkid / How To Buy Cheap Products From 1688.com / Sell Profitable Products|||get Imported New Products From China And Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kates associate an indigenous Nigerian beauty and personal care brand founded in 1965 by Lady Kate Isanakpo who is late, her husband Theo Chike Osanakpo has taken the company to another level, the factory and head office is located at Harbor industrial layout Onitsha, leading manufacturer of cosmetics and beauty care products in Nigeria

They are makers of Doobia , Cool breeze, All day etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kates associate products are everywhere in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
See their products

Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
Proudly Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
All those looking for trouble with Igbophobic rabid animals by shaking this table,eeh!
Lol!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by allcomage: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wow! I never knew but the ones I have used are fantastic.

4 Likes

Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by revolt(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Another fool that's buried in chest beating... learn to move silently.. All these loud mouthed ediots. Be like the jews in America.

2 Likes

Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kudos to them. I hope they keep growing and expanding.
Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by Couldntfigurean: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Copied from X(Twitter)

GSk Left Nigeria because they couldn’t bear the Competition

The competition;;;

Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by bestman09(m): 1:15am On Dec 08, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Copied from X(Twitter)

GSk Left Nigeria because they couldn’t bear the Competition

The competition;;;
grin grin
Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by Lovemeharder(f): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2023
Wow! And I use Doobai and cool breeze alot. I never knew it was Nigerian made.
Kudos to them shocked

1 Like

Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by darealez(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2023
revolt:
Another fool that's buried in chest beating... learn to move silently.. All these loud mouthed ediots. Be like the jews in America.
what necessitated this dumb comment?

1 Like

Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by CandidAdmin(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2023
Wonderful.
Quick question, are they exporting?
Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by jahson19(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2023
If no b doobai roll on I don't buy any other, but somebody recommend all day wish am currently using and it works fire, they are both good anti perspiration and I highly recommend if you are like me dat sweats alot for armpit.. Am. Glad to know they are Nigerian made but the cost are much being that they are local products.....

1 Like

Re: Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) by Zool6: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Waoo this are best selling perfume and body spray across Nigeria today I love how south east dosen't allow the region to be linterd with foreign companies let continue to do it indginous way creating wealth and manufacturing industries for our coming generation to inherit and continue to grow them more

(1) (Reply)

If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! / Business Opportunity In Solid Minerals / Buy Your Okrika Bale And Already Made Wears : (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.