Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Can I Do This On My Computer. Somebody Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Do This On My Computer. Somebody Help! (868 Views)

Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown / C-media Ac97 Error Code 10, Somebody Help! / Can Somebody Help With Windows 2003 Server Product Key (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Do This On My Computer. Somebody Help! by samonchi4u: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2007
PLS,I nid someone to come to my aid and give me a comprehensive and explicit explanation on this trend.I took a shot with my digital camera and i put the picture in the webshot of my system instead of putting it in my picture or my documents.The problem i am having now is that i want to print that picture which requires me to copy ,save or send the picture to my flash disc and take it to wherever i want to print it.But each time i right click on the picture,it alwayz giv me these options:1. save as wallpaper
2. visit this photo on the web,
3. Add new,
4. Delete,
5. Properties,

So,there is nothing like copy,send to or save on these options.I tried to drag but it would'nt.This picture,(which i av deleted from my camera) is very important and crucial thats why i nit to print it out.Plz,i want somebody to pls tell me on how i can go about putting it in my flash disc for printing
Iam awaiting ur responses. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Do This On My Computer. Somebody Help! by Ralvy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2007
I've alwaiz known that Desktop Webshots to be some bull shit tongue

Concerning that picture, when u install a software on your system, the program files are stored at C:\Program Files\ (Provided Windows is Installed on Drive C)
So Copy and paste this into an open explorer window on your system,

C:\Program Files\

You shuld see sth like the "image1" below

Click on "show content of this folder", and find the Webshot software name in that dirctory, and open it, Search through that folder and I'm pretty sure You'll see the picture there . .

If that does not work, and u remember the picture name - u can search the entire system for the picture file, and if u still don't find it . .

Open the picture, take a screenshot crop it using an image editing software like CorelDraw .

Good Luck !

Re: How Can I Do This On My Computer. Somebody Help! by uche4nna(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2007
try and find your way to ikeja computer village lagos,come to no 13 ola-ayeni st.or call 07030696409 ask for uche he will help you fix any problem in your computer;;;;;;good luck
Re: How Can I Do This On My Computer. Somebody Help! by Ralvy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2007
@Seun (ADMIN);

Please do something about this uchena or whteva he calls him self, he is spamming the whole computer section
Re: How Can I Do This On My Computer. Somebody Help! by Wilfem(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2007
My Camera Nokon Coolpix L6 does like that too. What I think you can do is to get a card reader, remove the memory card on your camera and insert it there. For there, you'll be able to copy or tranxsfer the pictures as you like. Or better still, remove the memory card from your camera and take it to the printing studio, they should have a card reader there or other means of file tranfer so that you get get you pictures printed. Cheers.
Re: How Can I Do This On My Computer. Somebody Help! by Ralvy(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2007
@wilfem;

The picture has already been transferred from his Camera to the PC, and he has discarded it . .
It's nw been displayed as a webshots picture, he is tryin tu get it out of the system, and does not know the location .
Read properly before you post
Re: How Can I Do This On My Computer. Somebody Help! by samonchi4u: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2007
Thanks guyz,I av succeded in getting that picture printed at last.I am appreciative of your concern and kind gesture.God bless u all, samonchi4u. smiley
Re: How Can I Do This On My Computer. Somebody Help! by Mustay(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2007
yeah Ralvy is right wink

@ author; always Check the location u transfer ur pics into. Itz preferrable to open folders.
Re: How Can I Do This On My Computer. Somebody Help! by oybv101: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2007
options

goto my documents.there should be a folder there named webshots (or something like that) the picture should be there.

it may also be in c/documents and settings/all users/application data/webshots

use the search faeture to search for all files with .jpg extension.

set the picture as wall paper,clear your screen, and use printscreen.

in future ,configure webshots not to respond when digital media are connected to your system.

hope this helps
@ralvy, there's nothing wrong with webshots.ave used it 4 years.the problem as always is the user, who leaves the application with default settings enabled.

How Can I Partition My Hard Drive / What! I Tried The Hell, But: / Latest Free Brownsing Wit Gpas And Freedom Via Hp Vista