Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown (4958 Views)

ANNOYING: HP G62 Laptop Always Overheating And Turning Off. / How To Enable Hibernate Mode Feature On Windows 8/8.1 Shutdown Options / Can Somebody Help With Windows 2003 Server Product Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
Please i need solution to this problem. My Laptop always trip off/shutdown anytime i am operating on it, this problem started 2 weeks back and it increases everyday (even today). The made and model of my laptop is Dell Inspiron 1525.
I will be glad to get a solution to this problem.

Thank you all.
Re: Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown by adetwin(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2012
ok where is ur location 1st ? it could be the fan of the laptop we would like to help u fix the issue Contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT BB Pin: 07057140885/070829985
Re: Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown by shorxynla(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
Try and format †ђξ system and load another operating system
On it. It may be as A̶̲̥̅ result of Virus
Re: Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown by tessyade: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
There are several reasons for this problem. I will advise you a see a computer engineer or repairer because the solution offered here will just be a guess.
Re: Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown by Maleeq(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2012
Like @tessyade said, there are a number of reasons your pc is tripping and you have provided insufficient information for a "logical guess". I am also of the opinion you locate a repair shop and have a technical person have a look at it.

@adetwin's statement is a known cause mostly. Even at that, a replacement isn't something that can be doctored here online.
Re: Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
Thank you all for contributions, i will consult a computer engineer.
Re: Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown by TKolade: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2012
Your laptop has ventilation problems. A lot of dust has accumulated in the heatsink, fan and the exhaust vents are now blocked.

The switching off that you complain off is a safety feature of the processor & motherboard to prevent damage when the processor temperature reaches dangerous levels. Each processor model has its own threshold.

Call: 08174523219 to arrange for a fix.
Re: Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown by ladywise: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
Solve any laptop problem here, Click here: http://www.google.com.ng/local/trader/listing/-/****/_****_?state=EgYaAm1lIAEaCwjpstajvv7po_QB
Re: Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown by gregging: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2012
i tire fr these last poster o ehehehe
Re: Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2012
TKolade: Your laptop has ventilation problems. A lot of dust has accumulated in the heatsink, fan and the exhaust vents are now blocked.

The switching off that you complain off is a safety feature of the processor & motherboard to prevent damage when the processor temperature reaches dangerous levels. Each processor model has its own threshold.

Call: 08174523219 to arrange for a fix.

You are right bro. I googled it and got the same information.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 840 G5 14" Corei5 7th Gen, 256ssd With Finger SOLD. / You Can Chat With 2go On Your Computer. / Best Plug For USA Used Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.