Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge (3554 Views)

Money Laundering: Aliyu Bello Arraigned For ₦‎10 Billion Fraud / Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by onebani: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught with 10 Billion Naira in His Fridge After Successful Money Ritual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eucwb3IxaHE?si=qHrVR6oeL2z5UzdV
Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by ShangTsung000: 12:03am On Dec 08, 2023
Oga blogger,write story. No mumu go open that your useless video.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Legalaffairs(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Blogger with no sense. 10 billion naira in a fridge ?

7 Likes

Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Westerhoffe(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Legalaffairs:

I wonder the size of the fridge!

5 Likes

Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by KingMack(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2023
one popular thing every Nigerian Sabi do na to jus open mouth WHAAAAAAAA...trust me if na yanki be Nigeria almost everybody go don taste prison😏

5 Likes

Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by cassidy1996(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Legalaffairs:
you wan use laugh kill me...lol

1 Like

Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by LeeSmart: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2023
No surprise say somebody go fall mugu open that video...

1 Like

Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by KingDash09(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Benin and rituals
Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by CrownOfClay724: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
KingDash09:
Benin and rituals

You and the blogger, I no know who mumu pass.

1 Like

Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by KingDash09(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Omo almost everybody know say Benin boys dey do rituals so forget

I know one Benin boy wey collect 40m for my front this guy na secondary school dropout even small English him no fit speak so wetin him won type give client

CrownOfClay724:

Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by CrownOfClay724: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
KingDash09:
Omo almost everybody know say Benin boys dey do rituals so forget

I know one Benin boy wey collect 40m for my front this guy na secondary school dropout even small English him no fit speak so wetin him won type give client

You still dey cap rubbish.

Pull up stats for skull mining and ritual killing... let's see where Benin ranks.
Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by seborrhic: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Oh,how I like the posters on this thread.
If there are just 10 out of 100 intelligent nland replies like this,useless people like the op won't be opening useless threads like this again.
It's because many posters refuse to use their commonsense that the number of false,tribalistic or poorly fabricated tales on nland are on the increase.
Legalaffairs:
CrownOfClay724:

LeeSmart:
No surprise say somebody go fall mugu open that video...
ShangTsung000:
Oga blogger,write story. No mumu go open that your useless video.

3 Likes

Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Angrigowt: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
Not even freezer or store. Na fridge. How many litres be the fridge. Idiot. 10 billion. .u go fit carry 10 billi put for fridge. E go enter.
Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:

na CRYPTO e take lodge am
Re: How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by UptownVibes(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Op tell him when the money freezes ,he should let us know.. You and the yahoo boy na high grade ozuor!

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Beaten In Ikotun For Taking Ritual Bath In The Street / ICPC Boss, Owasanoye Reveals How To Curb Illicit Financial Flows / See How A Young Student Got Brutally Murdered By Rival 'cult' In UNIJOS(WARNING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.