Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table (39604 Views)

Labour Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Gbajabiamila-led C’ttee / 9th Assembly: Reps Members Speak On Gbajabiamila ‘buying’ Votes With Green Cards / Speakership: Court Orders Substituted Service On Gbajabiamila Over US Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by BluntCrazeMan: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
So a Video is trending of Wike singing to his master's mandate.

I was too curious as to the location of the alleged wiskey Nyesom drank but what I saw was "AN APPEAL FOR YOUR INTERVENTION ON NO WORK NO PAY ORDER", who do you think wrote that appeal to " Chief of Staff to the President ".

Documents in such sensitive office should be kept more safe

So,, WE ARE ALL IN THE OPPOSITION now??

Even papers inside their own videos are opposing them too??

Chaaiii..
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by BluntCrazeMan: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2023
madone:
Una eye can see eh. How did you see the heading on the letter. Baba I hail ooo
JUST ZOOM IN..

IT'S VERY CLEAR.
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Bmaster(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2023
nearly all y'all are albinos except for Op.is dat what you guys are insinuating?
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by kingphilip(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2023
madone:
Zoom the photo you'd see it.
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Decarbonisation: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:
who pays you in the entire world when you dont work....??

how is this news....??

Nigeria pays you, fu...cking idi...ot!
Is Buhari not a confirmation of that?
I am sure you have claimed money you didnt work for too, so what is your point?
Fu..ck your country, its leaders and its largely docile + valueless citizens, corrupt vagabonds!

1 Like

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Offpoint1: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2023
madone:
You live in era of tech, all I need is to upload the picture on a site and it enhance it, then I Max-Zoom in and voila

1 Like

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Offpoint1: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2023
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha no need to stress my eyes ...but wike truly surprised me..the way that guy was talking trash about APC I never knew he could be caught
in no distance time frolicking with APC...now he's a willing slave of APC...
Lol, Politicians are shameless. They're not proverbial dogs that always go back to eat their vomits.
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by NaijaNaWaa: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

I was too curious as to the location of the alleged wiskey Nyesom drank but what I saw was "AN APPEAL FOR YOUR INTERVENTION ON NO WORK NO PAY ORDER", who do you think wrote that appeal to " Chief of Staff to the President ".

ASUU, definitely
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by bluecircle470: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

What’s the big deal there, una go just dey pick on frivolous things.
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Justiceleague1: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
ASUU
Not Igbos?! grin
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by tsdarkside(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2023
Decarbonisation:

Fu..ck your country, its leaders and its largely docile + valueless citizens, corrupt vagabonds!

fvck you too....!!
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by senatordave1(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2023
bluecircle470:

What’s the big deal there, una go just dey pick on frivolous things.

Na idleness na.obidients and frivoliy

1 Like

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Ondoterrorist: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

fvck you too....!!

We know you
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by tsdarkside(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2023
you dont work,you dont get paid....

simple as that....

migrate to nations that pay you without working....
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by tsdarkside(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

We know you

good for you....
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Ubanz: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2023
Nigerians baaaddd.

1 Like

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2023
I need another eye, oboy, people get eyes ohhh
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by tsdarkside(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I need another eye, oboy, people get eyes ohhh

he doesnt understand how to make it sharper to read....

their are softwares today hat can do that....

what do we want to even do with this news after knowin sef....
beat each other up....

how is this news....??
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

beat each other up....

how is this news....??
But information is POWER - remember?
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by SadiqBabaSani: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

beat each other up....

how is this news....??
The Camera was not supposed to have captured anything in such an office, if at all it has to capture light moments then sensitive correspondence should be kept off limit. I know you guys have zero regards for the Human Security atleast information Security should concern you. Atleast we now know that Health Unions wrote Gbaja to beg for Government review of a no work no pay policy at a time when Japa syndrome has caught up with our health workforce

1 Like

Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by tsdarkside(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

yes....thats true....
but this particular news is meaningless....

is not that all this workers unions in nigeria achieve anything anyways....
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by sweetgala(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:
who pays you in the entire world when you dont work....??

how is this news....??

It should be the responsibility of the Union to cover the pay of workers if and when to decide to go on an extensive strike.
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by tsdarkside(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
The Camera was not supposed to have captured anything in such an office, if at all it has to capture light moments then sensitive correspondes should be kept off limit. I know you guys have zero regards for the Security and sensitivity of information Security

he just used only lupe....

the headline was already clear to see enough....
the rest would have add more juice for people that are interested....

me,am not interested....
i understand you dont work you dont get paid tey tey....

to me its nothing new....
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Bizibi(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

and....??
we know you as a sycophant here.
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by tsdarkside(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2023
Bizibi:
we know you as a sycophant here.

awwn....

thx....
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by johannu(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Imagine if it were a highly sensitive document!
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by tsdarkside(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2023
sweetgala:

It should be the responsibility of the Union to cover the pay of workers if and when to decide to go on an extensive strike.

Unions give you money....??

very funny....people you can bribe easily and they will abandon you....
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Bizibi(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

awwn....

thx....
you are welcome Mr sycophant.
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by tsdarkside(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Bizibi:
you are welcome Mr sycophant.

smiley smiley....

i carry that badge with pride.... wink wink
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by sweetgala(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2023
Decarbonisation:

In this part of the world if you don't go to work because of illness, your employer is only obligated to cover a certain number of if sick days as stipulated in your contract.

If the injury was sustained at work they may cover some of your wages if you'll be on an extended period off more than 3 months, the rest is covered either by your income protection insurance, health insurance or the social welfare office.

But if you opt not to work none of the above can cover your wages not even social welfare office. Many companies don't even offer maternity pay in these so called "developed" countries, no be even that US where employment laws are so weak and do next to nothing to protect the employee.
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by Bizibi(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

smiley smiley....

i carry that badge with pride.... wink wink
yes I know,that is why we don't take you serious here.
Re: Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table by tsdarkside(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2023
Bizibi:
yes I know,that is why we don't take you serious here.

kiki....soo cute....

you dont take me serious but you still bother to quote me....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures / Buhari Leaves For London For A Medical Check-up (photos) / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.