Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

You Just Gave Birth To A New Baby. Only Spiritually Minded Parent Do This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Just Gave Birth To A New Baby. Only Spiritually Minded Parent Do This. (344 Views)

Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / What will A Parent Do That Will Make U not like Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Just Gave Birth To A New Baby. Only Spiritually Minded Parent Do This. by Deepspirituals: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
You just Gave Birth to a Lovely Child.
I Beg you in the Name of the Almighty God,I know your Child is Covered By The Blood of Jesus Christ ,I know No Evil Weapon Fashion Against your Child Shall Prosper but at the same time Pls.Pls. and Pls do this .
Not Compulsory for everyone ,Only for the Spiritually Inclined .

Parents ,Once Mother is Pregnant and it's Getting to the Last Trimester ....Say the 9th Month .

Try get all these on Ground :

1:Rain Water ( Make sure the Rain Water Drops Directly from the Sky ,Not the one that fell on the Roof Top .

2:Coconut water (Buy the Coconut Yourself ,Break it and Squeeze the Water yourself ,Don't Buy Coconut water Already Squeezed .If you see a Coconut Tree that Belongs to a Neighbour You can ask for it to be Plucked yourself ,it's better .

After removing Coconut water throw the Coconuts away ,Don't eat .

3: Get Sea Salt.

4: Get Holy Michael Perfume from Spiritual Store .

5: Get a New Bible .

6: You need Bitter Leaf ,You can get these Easily .

Once all these are Ready .Immediately you Leave the Hospital /Maternity Home with your Child ...

On the Next Day .

Pour the Rain Water,Coconut Water ,Small Sea Salt , Squeezed Bitter Leaf Water in a Bucket of water and add Water .

Add some Little Holy Michael oil .

Read Psalm 100 to give Thanks .

Followed by Psalm 24, 29 , 3 ,35 ,91,27 in the Water.

After that then Carry the Bucket outside for Dew to Fall in it .

Around 2 .Am ..Mother Should Naked Herself and Pray on the water Gently from heart ,She should Use the Name she intends to Name the Child .

Serious Prayers Of Protection ,Prosperity ,Good Destiny and other Prayer Point on the Water .After That .

In the Morning ,Before She talks to anyone she should take out of the water and add to the one she want to use to bath the Child .

The Child Mother should be the one to bath the Child not Any one ,Not even Her mother or her Husband Mother that came to do Omugo to do the Bath ...
A White Cloth should be used to carry the baby...

Any Evil Penetrated Against the Destiny of that Child in the Womb must Bow and Be Neutralised .

Many Destinies are already Tampered with in the Womb and at Delivery ..
When A Glorious Child is Born ,The Ones with Third Eyes are aware .

Go to War to Protect your Children

Things are Happening .

For Spiritual Matters .

I'm Spiritualist D'Light.

The whatsapp 0..9.0.6.7.6.0.7.8.3.1
Re: You Just Gave Birth To A New Baby. Only Spiritually Minded Parent Do This. by Deepspirituals: 4:32am On Dec 08, 2023
Don't Close your eyes and Permit Darkness to Take Over .

The whatsapp 0..9.0.6.7.6.0.7.8.3.1
Re: You Just Gave Birth To A New Baby. Only Spiritually Minded Parent Do This. by Deepspirituals: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
Be Caring .

Chat Now 09...0676....078.....31
Re: You Just Gave Birth To A New Baby. Only Spiritually Minded Parent Do This. by Deepspirituals: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Your Children Future Matters ,You can't Just Open your Eyes and Let the Workers of Darkness Ruin it from Now.

Go to war for your Children..

For Spirituals .

Whatsapp.

Re: You Just Gave Birth To A New Baby. Only Spiritually Minded Parent Do This. by Deepspirituals: 1:52am On Dec 11, 2023
For the Spiritualy Minded .

Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Moral Stories By Inspire TV Studios / She Farted Directly On My Food And Was Still Laughing! / When Will Foldable Houses Be Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.