Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya (54511 Views)

Doris Akonanya Dances To Davido's Song / Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / Amputee Actress, doris Samuel Akonanya Celebrates Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by Ayomitemedia(m): 5:53am On Dec 08, 2023
Amputee Nollywood actress and dancer Doris Samuel Akonanya has stated that many men go into relationships with her out of pity.

The actress said this in an interview with Yan Kontent Factory, while speaking about her experiences in the movie industry and personal relationships.

Akonanya said none of her past relationships ended well because her lovers jilted her and acted like they were doing her a favour.

When asked if she is treated differently by people, she said yes, but she dislikes it because it is mainly motivated by pity. She noted that despite her differently-abled status, she can do everything like an able-bodied adult.

Also, speaking on her source of income, the actress revealed that aside from movies, “I do get extra money on the side by taking photos and videos of myself in scanty outfits for some white guys called Devotees.”

It was not easy studying theatre arts with one leg - Nollywood actress, Dorisstillsmiling

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0hmlEpMF7I/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

4 Likes

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by delzbaba(m): 6:12am On Dec 08, 2023
Sad reality, but there's true love out there if you can keep your kpekus to yourself and not give everyone out of gratitude.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by Nicepoker(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2023
Taking pictures and making videos in skimpy outfits. And you expected sensible men to take you serious. grin

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by eepeepook: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2023
She's right. I tried the thing once in my younger years. My conscience no gree me treat her anyhow. I had to jilt her for peace of mind.

13 Likes

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by tellsblinks(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2023
Also, speaking on her source of income, the actress revealed that aside from movies, “I do get extra money on the side by taking photos and videos of myself in scanty outfits for some white guys called Devotees.”

Make person explain abeg

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2023
Ayomitemedia:
Amputee Nollywood actress and dancer Doris Samuel Akonanya has stated that many men go into relationships with her out of pity.

The actress said this in an interview with Yan Kontent Factory, while speaking about her experiences in the movie industry and personal relationships.

Akonanya said none of her past relationships ended well because her lovers jilted her and acted like they were doing her a favour.

When asked if she is treated differently by people, she said yes, but she dislikes it because it is mainly motivated by pity. She noted that despite her differently-abled status, she can do everything like an able-bodied adult.

Men no get HEAVEN oo! Why tamper with her Soul & body...

I married my ex wife out of PITY, but that 3 years back then i NEEDED PITY as well MYSELF
ME sef come dey find who go PITY me after I became MARRIED-SINGLE grin

sirjoggy:
it happens to me too
I go play, I learnt in a very HARD WAY... if not for GOD where I for day today? She was a TOTAL, GASTAB & BOVAS set back in my life cool grin
Omoawoke2:

Please sir, I just want to learn more. What do you mean you married out of pity? Could you please expand more on that. Why did you pity her?
she is an orphan, brape victim.. and so much les from her end, dey play trying hard to life but life aint fair CARD, so i thought because i am financially Bouyant and capable... i was working in nigeria as FG civil servant , omo! 3 years was like 30 years experience , Isreas & GAZA was Peaceful than my Home

12 Likes

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by Galaxyss(m): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Seen
Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by Franzinni: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2023
A man will stick his dick in a pumpkin pie to get off talkless of a well endowed specimen like you, which pity ? They date you with the same goal in mind as when they date non amputees... They wanna nut 🥜🥜🥜 and from what I see NUTTING do you!!!!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by sofeo(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2023
It's well with your soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by extol1(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2023
[quote author=Nicepoker post=127374243]Taking pictures and making videos in skimpy outfits. And you expected sensible men to take you serious. grin[/quotep]
I'm trying to understand that statement but I couldn't

1 Like

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by AbuTwins: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Please don't judge!

Who can define "devotee" above?

A devotee is someone who exhibits strong loyalty and dedication to a particular belief, cause, or individual.

Why can't they marry you but are devoted to your curvatures and voluptuousness?

4 Likes

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by onomeabuja: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Ayomitemedia:

Na so life be oooo tongue

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by Fatbam005: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by jydmak(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2023
God is your strength dear
Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by AllahOfBlood: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2023
angry

Sad one there

But why will men date her out of pity?

Her condition doesn't make her less human, she is beautiful and sexy even down there

Wait oOoOOh do I just read she take pictures in scanty dresses for ndi ocha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by specialmati(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2023
cool cool cool cool God loved man ,man loved woman, woman loved a child (children).check the sequence

4 Likes

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by Onucs(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2023
Nicepoker:
Taking pictures and making videos in skimpy outfits. And you expected sensible men to take you serious. grin

I wonder

If to say this one two legs complete. SMH

11 Likes

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by ncoolsome(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2023
If with your amputee your taking photos on scanty dresses,wondering what you will do on both legs...you creating a past you might not like in future when does pix begin to come out..

14 Likes

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by symbianDON(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2023
[quote author=extol1 post=127376059][/quote]i tire o
Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by geoworldedu: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2023
hmm
Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by Beuberry(f): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2023
You ll find love sister.

To be blunt, how about matchmaking her with this man that said he ll curse those mocking him? I no just wan talk that day cos people wey no get disability sef get mocked. Life is brutal on everyone!
https://www.nairaland.com/7923462/physically-challenged-nigerian-man-slams

If both can ignite love, then their 2 easily divides their no 4, 2/4.
It's not mockery but it's reality. Both ll give birth to healthy kids since their disability isn't hereditary. The guy said he's AA so genotype or blood group issues are solved.
Lastly, they won't be ashamed of each other & ll use their disability to get ability to succeed. The guy said he makes shoes so he get handwork and the girl na actress. Their marriage ll be state sponsored sef.
People that know the two, borrow sense from me cos this is like exam expo!
Saintbillion wey post am, see orijo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by OlawaleBammie: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2023
tellsblinks:

Make person explain abeg
Bro I swear...I swear..me self no understand that place ooh shocked

2 Likes

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by AbuTwins: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2023
tellsblinks:

Make person explain abeg

Are you a devotee? grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by Maize247(f): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2023
She does a kind of only fan stuff for white people shocked

2 Likes

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by BigDawsNet: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2023
She's beautiful

May God continue to give her strength and happiness

2 Likes

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by Sirianese: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2023
tellsblinks:

Make person explain abeg

Internet ashawo na im be dat

7 Likes

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by Nwodosis(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2023
What if you are the one feeling that way?
Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by DevilishMan: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Before what did she expect?

Re: Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya by Haydens: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2023
That's how women date broke guys out of pity. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents / Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.