Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition (19286 Views)

PDP, LP, Other Minority Parties Form Alliance To Produce Reps Speaker / Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun / Accord Party, 44 Others Endorse Sanwo-olu, Form Coalition Ahead 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by omenka(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2023
Ohanaeze Ndigbo forgot to attend the meeting. Perhaps the weren't duly informed.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by EdiskyHarry: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2023
All for their selfish interest

1 Like

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by Mosba: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2023
As long as LP remains the 3rd force, all these is an efforts in futility. Obi is a God gift to Tinubu to not only help him get the power but to keep him there for 2 Emilokan terms

2 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2023
Even Atiku himself will pull out of this coalition if he is not made the sole presidential candidate.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by Myhusband(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2023
femicyrus:
Obi can stand alone,!

He only needs to also attend Muslim functions in coalition with that of christian's few weeks to election.

by the attendants he will now win 2027 election ?

you babies politicians here sef

1 Like

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by wrongnumber: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2023
Waste of time.

As long as the current inec chairman remains there, Tinubu will always be rgged in.

1 Like

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by dNortherner(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The only political party here is PDP.

Just like rat (PDP) combine strength with cockroach, lizard, mosquito, fly and spider to physical wrestle the cat (APC). grin
Hahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by Brendaniel: 6:56am On Dec 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I am doing a research shaa..

I want to know if the number of total votes in SOME states were actually SUPPRESSED...

If the total numbers of votes in ALL THE STATES were inflated,, I can easily relate..

But I want to know whether there are SUPPRESSED Votes.

As at now, I don't think it matters anymore, Tinubu is already prepared for 2027, he doesn't need the votes of a single Nigerian at the poll, that is why I laugh at his supporters who are still supporting him without getting paid, Tinubu feels in his mind he can rule the country anyhow and still win.

The country and the problems of the country is not Tinubu's problem right now, those are his least priorities, his structure for 2027 is what he is after, how to sustain it till 2027 for reelection.

He didn't come to work for anyone, he only came to mark register like Buhari and make his name strong politically for his children and generations to come.

That is why he is bold to do all the rubbish he is doing, he feels nobody in Nigeria can take him out even he doesn't perform....

3 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by adecz: 6:56am On Dec 08, 2023
Merecine💊💉💊 after death💀💀❗️❗️❗️

This is what PDP should have done
before the elections, but because Atiku
was so arrogant and cocksure of
winning, he was unable to summon the
leadership qualities to unite his Party,
solve the Wike affair and form a coalition with NNPP❗️❗️❗️

Even Buhari and Emefiele were secretly
against the emergence of Tinubu , but
because Atiku's village people were on
his matter, his political senses took live
of him ...😐😐😐😐

2 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by Vadese1: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2023
This is a good news. Being Obidient I want LP to also joint the force so that Nigeria can be rescue from this evil party call APC and old the drug Lord occupying Asorock. Nigeria is on the verge of total collapse

2 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by rummmy: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The only political party here is PDP.

Just like rat (PDP) combine strength with cockroach, lizard, mosquito, fly and spider to physically wrestle the cat (APC). grin
the lion will join them soon to devour the back and front kangaroo..
You know what I mean..

1 Like

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by rummmy: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
APAPA’S FACTION...

RIGHT.??
No he have crawl back to his shrine..
Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by PussyKing(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Emperormartin:
Tinubu will still win 2027. It's yoruba's turn

But meanwhile shettima should start acting in this government. Fulani people are not feeling his impact.

As for Igbos and other minorities they can never rule Nigeria.

Islamic Terrorist

2 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by GreenCovering: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Politicking has started now o.
We can't see 'those' people now when the ground work is being put in place.
They will come last minute and want to use mob mentality to win an election.
smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2023
Emperormartin:

But meanwhile shettima should start acting in this government. Fulani people are not feeling his impact.

Lol! Igbophobic rabid animals will never have peace of mind over Igbo issues.

3 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by Foodqueen(f): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Them go still dabaru everything as atiku go still wan come out.

1 Like

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2023
How powerful will the coalition be to displace the major parties of APC and PDP is another issue altogether.
Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by LeoDeKing: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2023
rummmy:
the lion will join them soon to devour the back and front kangaroo..
You know what I mean..
You mean a toy lion? grin

Only a toy lion can be seen in houses, because all the animals I mentioned are seen at home.

1 Like

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by BluntCrazeMan: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2023
rummmy:
No he have crawl back to his shrine..

Brainless Child
Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by Promax4321: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2023
Another animal farm by George Orwell.
Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by jaxxy(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2023
femicyrus:
Obi can stand alone,!

He only needs to also attend Muslim functions in coalition with that of christian's few weeks to election.

I hope this is a joke?

@op I don't like how obsessed atiku is tho. he's been contesting since when?
Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by BluntCrazeMan: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

As at now, I don't think it matters anymore, Tinubu is already prepared for 2027, he doesn't need the votes of a single Nigerian at the poll.......
his structure for 2027 is what he is after, how to sustain it till 2027 for reelection.

He didn't come to work for anyone, he only came to mark register like Buhari and make his name strong politically for his children and generations to come.

That is why he is bold to do all the rubbish he is doing, he feels nobody in Nigeria can take him out even he doesn't perform....

WE SAW ALL THESE EARLIER SHAA..

But now,, let's have it..

Since Nigerians want to witness the sharp turning-point,, instead of a slow transition..
....then,, SO BE IT.!!
Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by SIONKPO1(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2023
Any Coalition that involves Atiku and Kwankwaso is gonna be a failure.
Those two are power hungry.
I rather support Jagaban than them

4 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by dikings(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2023
Yeye dey smell... If Only Ogar Atiku for been form senior man (Grand patron of PDP) then allow the Presidential ticket for Obi, then Kwankwasor for bring im ego down and accept to be running mate for OBI, APC will have been history in Nigeria by now. . . But look at them... Gallivanting

5 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by Zeebuy: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2023
Emperormartin:

PDP got 7m votes while LP for 6m+ votes in the last presidential. APC for 8m.

Combining PDP and LP, what does that give you? Also, of you remove Wike's rigged votes, I'm sure you know APC would never have gotten up to 8m votes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣This antelope say Igbos na minorities. Say this without crying

3 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by Zeebuy: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2023
dikings:
Yeye dey smell... If Only Ogar Atiku for been form senior man (Grand patron of PDP) then allow the Presidential ticket for Obi, then Kwankwasor for bring im ego down and accept to be running mate for OBI, APC will have been history in Nigeria by now. . . But look at them... Gallivanting

Aswear

2 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by WithFact: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2023
Tto qualify as an authomatics members,let know you as enemies of TINUBU.he pillars of this new marriage is just to be enemies of my enemies 😁
Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by Daystar7: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2023
Emperormartin:

Where's the One Nigeria if this is the case? Let's keep playing but a time 'll come when those that feel oppressed won't take it no more and ur type 'll feel their wrath as God 'll gladly hand you over to your enemies for dishonoring Him. Stupid bigot

2 Likes

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by correctyourself(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2023
The fact is that, all the political parties are the same, the opposition is only fighting because it has not had opportunity to loot our money, if you don't know , political parties has taken Nigerians hostagegrin

For example, if it happens today that the salaries of political office holders is from 500K downward, you would see so many of them would resigned and go back to farming.

There are only fighting because looting has become aluta continua within palitical partygrin

1 Like

Re: PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition by Opans: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) / Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" / Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.