Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash (10918 Views)

Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by danvon(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2023
We should expect the touts to fight back they will not fold their arms and watch their business be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2023
opamoses1:
Too many touts and thuggery activities in Anambra state.

If it's not IPOB killing civilians and security officers, then it's thugs carrying out jungle justices on their perceived enemies.

That region is like a wild jungle where animals feast on themselves.

Are you now saying Lagos has no touts
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by thinkmoney(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2023
post=127375226:

Source: https://punchng.com/one-killed-others-injured-in-operatives-anambra-youths-clash/
If only me like this becomes a governor or president, I will do much better than this lot.
What soludo is doing unwittingly is creating another touts to replace those ones he want to take off the streets. This our administrators aren’t smart.
If u want to set up such a task force, u ensure u vet the applicants very well. Preferably, employ peoples that graduated with at least decent grade. Those ones are polished and exposed.
And it’s very important to set the applicants aside and give them rigorous training for at least a year. The training should be based on civil studies, human relations, history, IQ tests, Gun and weapon handling education, martial art, health fitness, temperament and first aid education.
I saw those guys handling some alleged touts in a video some days ago and they weren’t looking different themselves
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by Kkk777: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2023
Obidients Agbero.

There are lot of them here on Nairaland forum
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by Justicemy8(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2023
backward thinking animals
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by TundeBricklayer: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2023
opamoses1:
Too many touts and thuggery activities in Anambra state.

If it's not IPOB killing civilians and security officers, then it's thugs carrying out jungle justices on their perceived enemies.

That region is like a wild jungle where animals feast on themselves.
You're just wasting your time trying to smear Anambra state, the sooner you realize the state economy is run by indigenous investors better for you, your blackmail work for those states waiting for others to come to their state not Anambra state

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by criuze(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2023
Only God saved me yesterday they told me to pray my last prayer

I got thousand of matchet strokes all over myself especially my body, they gave me several ungodly knocks with pestle breaking my nose bones and several other injuries especially joints where they hit the pestles

I'm still receiving treatments now in my home town Nimo in the same Anambra state

And the worst part was that i was in front of my little barbing shop that i managed to open since i couldn't find work after graduating since 2013 from UNN

I don't even want to tell you that they denied me the teaching job conducted by the Anambra ministry of education last year, were i scored 72, 70 and 68 over hundreds, respectively,after various cbt exams with interview.

When I met a staff at the PPSS at Awka, he told me that they need people that studied government, that i studeid Political science in education instead of government, and i was applying for government teaching

what will i do.

Only God saved me yesterday, i would have been a corpse by now

We are in dead traps in Onitsha
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by KwuoteYourFada: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

You're just wasting your time trying to smear Anambra state, the sooner you realize the state economy is run by indigenous investors better for you, your blackmail work for those states waiting for others to come to their state not Anambra state

Why are you telling him na

Allow them to be wallowing in ignorance

Almost all the companies wrapping up are in the waste
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by fredoooooo: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2023
Obi no go talk
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by viodemus: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2023
I warned that Soludo is nothing but so-olodo.
I built cbn choir. The guy doesn't know anything, he is not an enlightened leader. Someone that $16 billion disappeared under his watch.
Na one bar Soludo use pass that hateful tribalist in aso rock.

The honest truth is that, igbos currently lack true leaders with foresight, savvy, tac, etc

we currently have idi*ts, greedy fo*ls, leeches, timid amongst their peers, sellouts, demagogues, and just plain deceitful people.
They don't create the environment for unity amongst the people and the region. They would rather assist the north - who are generational slaves to the arabs; to divide and suppress to oppress the SE economically and in general.

A leader is suppose to try and understand the problems, look at what he can work with, and get creative on making life easy for the masses. There are lots of improvements that these SE so called leaders can do, instead of being narcissistic and forming big man like the other regions. Viodemus don't have to come and be teaching you complete baff^ons everything.

The same idi*ts of the SE, fake and incompetent leaders, are the first ones to support the sham forces, made up of mostly northern arab slaves and islamics sw, to come and destroy the east, making regular people hopeless for years at a time. They never ask them for equality. They never ask the aso rock person for economic fairness, nothing. As long as the useless SE leaders can go to one useless northern so called sultan to bow and be reciting yes sir, so that they can come back and add that to their accolade list.

Igbos, we are loosing it on all fronts. We have a very little window before we loose it all. We have the best chance amongst other tribes, especially the other big two, to really uplift ourselves and possibly the rest. We have to improve ourselves in all fronts. We have to have respect for ourselves. Even our cousins are worried of our well being. The core north and their assistant sw, are tying the knot around us. We need to improve ourselves and generally get tactical against the enemies. The other big 2, are bouncing the national resources between themselves, every now and then, they might throw bones to some tribes in the SS, just to keep their loyalty against the igbos. So, is it those types of regions you will come and be doing weak for. They will eat you alive.

Foreign allies don't understand us, the other two are shaping the narratives of the SE, and it is not to really better us; mostly because they are not all that themselves, but there is a tribalist aspect to it. Igbos, let us pick our leaders right, let us hold them accountable, let us push them to make life easy for the people. Stop heaping uncountable praises for one small project that they do. Igbos, if we keep playing around, we will not have a tribe, because we will be totally useless like the hater tribes wish. Those ones don't care for Nigeria or Africa like that. Umu chineke be wise.
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by Naijanascam: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2023
AbuTwins:
Waiting for Peter Obi to condemn this happening in his dormot is like waiting for Alfa to eat pig!

Na outside AlaIgbo Peter dey condemn!

So anambala get Anti-Tout?
I thought there's no tout in Anambla like Lagos?

Despite all the news about massive developments in Anambla na insecurity from within go chase all of you come SW!

Keep showing your love for stupidity..... Touts are regrouping to unleash harms on innocent people and you are calling your nightmare
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by engrpheleeks(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2023
Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!!

Men, this is for you. Join the picture challenge for a chance to win 10k.

All you need to do is follow Perry Izuu Iwuoha and share his posts. Then you can become the winner.

https://www.facebook.com/100057394153210/posts/842937977629333/?app=fbl
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by Achoghim: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2023
It's a shame that Anambra has been overrun by touts under Soludo. Peter Obi cleared those vermins before leaving office, Obiano came in and sustained the effort with Operation Kpochapu, but Soludo came in and reopened the floodgates. The fact that the last two administrations successfully held their own against touting in the state shows that it is not impossible to achieve, except that the current administration feels invincible and relaxed. APGA should watch their backs in the coming guber election because Ndi Anambra aren't happy at all
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by Tommydare(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
What of a white man with a gun? Small argument with his neighbor, he don pull trigger.
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool cool a black man with a gun is something else.just like that person is gone
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by specialmati(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tommydare:
What of a white man with a gun? Small argument with his neighbor, he don pull trigger.
grin grin angry grin grin grin everyone should be in possession of gun in the black nation for pulling of trigger or what do you think
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by olubajo177: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Soludo....WittynessSoludo....Wittyness...
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by Digiflex(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
“You know that these anti-tout squad members were not trained in handling arms, so they must have shot unprofessionally before the bullet hit that young man.”

So they where not properly trained and you allowed them to carry firearms. Isn't that incompetence
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by Aboks(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
post=127376437:

Na Where, Man Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop My Brother.

lol
Re: One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash by Toptenlimited: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
UK COS/Immediate work visa for Caregivers in a Care Home based in the UK.

THIS COMPANY PROVIDES FREE ACCOMODATION TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AND IT IS 100% GUARANTEED

REQUIREMENTS
1. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
2. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
3. TB TEST
4. CURRICULUM VITAE
5. IELTS Or NARIC
6. CARE CERTIFICATE
7 POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE

TOTAL PACKAGE COST 6M
200K BEFORE COS
1M AFTER COS
BALANCE TO BE PAID ONCE VISA IS OUT.

COS WILL BE READY IN MAXIMUM TWO WEEK AND YOU WILL VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE COS BEFORE PAYMENT OF 1M

ONLY FOR SERIOUS AND READY CLIENTS.
WE HAVE LIMITED SLOTS AND WE DONT RESEARCH SLOT.

WHATSAPP
+44 7418 349727‬

New Kings House, 136-144 New Kings Rd, London SW6 4LZ, United Kingdom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Remands Three In Prison For Impersonating EFCC, ICPC Officials / Police Arrest Four Wanted Cultists, Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom / The Worst Case Of Child Abuse In US History –the Murder Of Baby Brianna (GRAPHIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.