Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

99% Deriv Trading Bot You Will Ever Need - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 99% Deriv Trading Bot You Will Ever Need (349 Views)

For The Deriv Traders / 99% Forex Signal Provider Service (discount Currently On) / Most Reliable Crypto Trading Bot,you Should Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

99% Deriv Trading Bot You Will Ever Need by tfrancis(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2023
Detick 2.0, It’s a highly profitable deriv trading robot (bot). It’s 99% working (perfectly) when you follow the rules. This bot has been created to play broker herself. This is version 2.0; You can trade when market is trending or consolidating. But much more better for trending market.

Guys I know you have tried different bot and they have disappoint you...Try this!
We are sure with our bot, You will smile when using it. Don't worry; Just follow the rules;

If capital is ;
- $15 to $20 use initial stake $0.35
- $30 - $40 use initial stake of $0.5
- $50 - $100 use initial stake of $1
- $200 and above use initial stake of $1.5 or more at your own risk

Get the bot here: https://progmatech.com/product/deticks-1-0-a-highly-profitable-deriv-trading-robot-98-working/

Deriv brokers is not your friend, or let me say their system (Machine/AI), it’s built to generate profit for them, afterall no business person want to run at loss. No one want to run-at loss, that is why we built this robot to search the market and find the perfect entry position, flip trade to trick deriv..and so on...

Get the bot here: https://progmatech.com/product/deticks-1-0-a-highly-profitable-deriv-trading-robot-98-working/

RULES
1) Capital must be say $50. If less than....use $0.35 or $0.5. You can do you calculation with maximum expenses for 6 martingale. I think i did a video on that...I will send the link later

2) Check market trending (up or down trend). Consolidation also is ok but target trending market.

3) Set initial stake to the list your capital can carry. Use one tick as duration. Use martingale

4) Then RUN

5) When running, always check the Journal section for information. Check if consecutive loss increase to 3,4...if if increases to 2 still ok even 3. But if consecutive loss 3 is occuring more than one times.....then ready to stop the market after you have earn enough.. Trading to earn everythinig in a day is the pit fall for many trader. Avoid it!!

6) Always trade for 20 minutes maximum 30 mins

7) You can continue next day, or wait for some hours.....even if you pick another trade. Broker's system know your IP address, know you location, they will manipulate that is when you see consecutive losses increasing against you..

NB: Market is just like a coin toss into a settle water...after taking some profit, let it settle before trading again!!!

For more Information: WHATSAPP ME: +2347060624802
Please only serious buyers, not questionaires!!!! smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

First Gift Of The Year From Me To Me / Sell Locked Pi And Wallet / Design And Develop Your Website At Affordable Cost With Us Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.