Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex (533 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / How Much Did You Make In Investment In The First Half Of The Year / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by Justicecreft: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2023
As a forex trader,there's been the ups and down,the good and the bad but I've been able to get myself a very decent profit this year, asides the losses, been able to make at least 15m.

How much have you made as a fx trader,would love to get your experience
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by philest222(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
Boss you one people I look up to in my Forex career, I just took a step by getting prop challenge.... am hopeful of passing my challenge by next year
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by Ozone007: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
philest222:
Boss you one people I look up to in my Forex career, I just took a step by getting prop challenge.... am hopeful of passing my challenge by next year
Which pro firm?
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by Justicecreft: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
philest222:

Glad to hear that....how's the challenge going, hope u have a strategy,trade plan and all so u don't fail the challenge
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by philest222(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
Yes, I have a trading plan.... I just got the account yesterday not yet place a trade, I am swing trader so I don't trade every day so I always wait for my set up before I can make decisions

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by Justicecreft: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
philest222:
Yes, I have a trading plan.... I just got the account yesterday not yet place a trade, I am swing trader so I don't trade every day so I always wait for my set up before I can make decisions

Alright,feel free to connect though,would love to connect with new and professional traders from here
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by philest222(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
Please can I have your contact Boss?
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by Justicecreft: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
philest222:
Please can I have your contact Boss?

Check my profile,you'll see it there
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by Propmaster1996: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
This year was a breakeven year for me a 5yr experience stone head. Although at this very moment I am penniless I can look forward to getting ahead financially after getting my psychology in check. I have passed a lot of prop firms as a paid service on Fiverr this year. That and demoballing has given me 10000 hours of ICT experience this year. I will start by advising anyone out there to not give up trading forex. Soon enough you'll get a hang of it.
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by Karsun24(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Seriously I am interested in learning this forex of a thing but no one to put me through and I will be glad if any kind hearted person here will help. I will appreciate. Thanks in advance
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by Justicecreft: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Karsun24:
Seriously I am interested in learning this forex of a thing but no one to put me through and I will be glad if any kind hearted person here will help. I will appreciate. Thanks in advance

You can send me a message,although you will have to be serious
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by harryshevy: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
Justicecreft:

Boss am interested to I hope I can learn from u
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by SavageResponse(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2023
Justicecreft:
As a forex trader,there's been the ups and down,the good and the bad but I've been able to get myself a very decent profit this year, asides the losses, been able to make at least 15m.

How much have you made as a fx trader,would love to get your experience

Stop deceiving yourself with all these figures you're mentioning as your earnings from trading forex, if you were actually making that much you won't have the time to come here to scout for people who will pay you for training!

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by Antony061(m): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2023
where's the lie... 😂😂😂

SavageResponse:

Stop deceiving yourself with all these figures you're mentioning as your earnings from trading forex, if you were actually making that much you won't have the time to come here to scout for people who will pay you for training!
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by Fa44me: 2:14am On Dec 11, 2023
Justicecreft:

I have you message bro
Re: How Much Did You Make This Year From Forex by Egbaoz(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2023
It is not that no one can teach but the fact is that only few people have the key to success in trading. Quit number of video and people don't really know how the market works. If you are serious I will give you ebook to read in starting your journey.
Remember knowledge and experience matters in forex market
Karsun24:

(1) (Reply)

Bookwealth Online For All / Check This / classified software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.