Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? (3703 Views)

This Is For Newbies And Pros In Forex And Crypto Trading / Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? / Want To Make 100% Monthly Profits From Binary Trade? Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by SavageResponse(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2020
I have noticed that virtually all the self-acclaimed experts of crypto and forex trading who claim to be making so much money are always trying to do one training or the other or getting people to do copy trading so as to share profits with them.

This implies that it's not possible to survive only on the income from crypto or forex trading alone.

This is my challenge to all crypto and forex traders - Prove me wrong if you get by based only on your earnings from trading crypto and forex!

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by SamuelLoch: 1:31pm On May 29, 2020
I think your notion is accurate, maybe not for every trader.
Even when they say they don't need your money, they still engage in marketing. Maybe because they want to increase their balance, or maybe because they want more readily spendable form of money.
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by SavageResponse(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2020
Where are all the crypto and forex dealers who claim to make millions every month? grin

Come and prove it!

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by Criptofxt10: 1:58am On May 30, 2020
SavageResponse:
I have noticed that virtually all the self-acclaimed experts of crypto and forex trading who claim to be making so much money are always trying to do one training or the other or getting people to do copy trading so as to share profits with them.

This implies that it's not possible to survive only on the income from crypto or forex trading alone.

This is my challenge to all crypto and forex traders - Prove me wrong if you get by based only on your earnings from trading crypto and forex!

I hope you've been cleared now?.. I'm open for more questions

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by ReppingLocals(f): 3:24am On May 30, 2020
I HAVE FOLLOWED virtually all your comments on Currency Trading and I can confirm they are all negative and I still question what do you want?

Have you tried and failed and resorted to venting out your frustration?
Don't let your next reply convince me that you have FAILED.

This is very akin to that horrible guy @FXMANAGER going about every forex and investment destroying others but want investors to come to his failed career.

In reply to your post in quote:
I think you got all wrong and missed and messed up as well and this is misinformation.

How much you have or make has nothing to do with knowledge based Services your are offering.

If knowledge is free why anyone would CONSCIOUSLY come pay to be taught or tap into a paid service?
As for many "nonexperts" who so claim anybody can learn forex from PDF and YouTube, I am yet to see anyone who succeeded in do so making millions rather the run around looking for free tutors or mentors.
If someone claim to be busy making money, why would you think he will have time to offer free services to an online stranger?

If for any reason he must sacrifice his time he use in making his own money for Training then it MUST BE REWARDED PROFITABLY.

Ask an honest Entrepreneur, Time spent spent outside his business or making money ( not personal leisure) is counted as A BIG LOSS.
Time invested in others must be profitable...

There are TEXTBOOKS in several bookstores online and offline, audio and visuals, why do people still go to school and cough out outrageous tuition fees?

Something run over 4 Trillion Capital base cannot be trivialized because anyone can fund account with $10 and join the market.

If you anyone think learning forex is 2 - 4 weeks thing they should wake up....

Same people that spent hundreds of thousands attending hyped FOREX WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS are still on this same street looking for free tutorials. Where their shame?
They meet your online they want it free or pay peanuts but are willing to pay hundreds of thousands for 2 days seminars advertised on Radio and TV.
WHO'S THE FOOL.

Why not carry your $10 and go join Oil and Gas?

SavageResponse:

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by DigitalBotNG: 11:29am On May 30, 2020
Currency trading is just like any other business, the rule is the same...

"Buy low, sell high".

If I have someone ready to sell dollars at 410 to the naira, i will look for other person willing to buy at 420. If it's $5000, I will make 10naira on a dollar, that's how the business works.

I have just broken down a big market rule here.

Visit and share my website, you may gain more insight.
[url]lawrenceohis.pro[/url]

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by Neroiam(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2020
SavageResponse:
Where are all the crypto and forex dealers who claim to make millions every month? grin

Come and prove it!

Join @drillonmarkets on telegram
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by John5326: 8:39pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by John5326: 8:47pm On May 30, 2020
Let me give you a response from my experience

When I started trading forex and also learnt about it. I told myself I would never teach it why cause I was going to be making alot of money from it so why teach it and it will be so stressful attending to so many different students and one thing about me I hate stress

Finally after learning on my own through my failures and the rest of it and starting lost my first $100 and my second $100 (school fees) I finally was able to understand what forex was all about. Remember I still never wanted to teach it

Then I started making huge amount of money from it. My friends wanted in too but I told them I don't teach it. I started looking like a bad person

From there everyone in my school knew I was a forex trader but I kept telling them I don't teach it
They said I was wicked they were even ready to pay but I still didn't want to teach it.

Why? I spent years trying to master this craft I failed over and over again I had sleepless nights I had memory loss due to the sleepless nights and I can't come and waste my skill on someone who is not willing to sacrifice and learn the craft.
Cause you see forex is one thing that is very easy to quit as a beginner and you will see them start calling it scam and the rest lol

So you see it wasn't about them learning or paying me. It was about them having the same mindset as I did and ready to put in all the work and sleepless nights knowing there is light at the end of the tunnel.

And then one of my friends on IG asked me why I wasnt teaching it. I explained to him he told me
Forex is very boring if your a forex trader you will know what I mean infact you wake up everyday to do the same thing over and over again for a long time in your life. If you don't find something to keep you company you might feel devastated

Then I decided to teach only selected members of my friends (4) for free now they are doing very well and everyday I wake up someone smiling because of what I impacted into that person
I wake up to them showing me profits, them thanking me for changing their family situation and of course their life as a whole. We are planning trips through out the world. Now this is just what I did for 4 people imagine when you do it more than 100 even God himself will be happy with you. You will be in people's prayer everyday, you will leave a mark here on earth

So that's one reason why I know most people teach it

They want to impact what they know into you

You learn more when you teach it

You have company of trader friends around you

So if you don't want to teach it of course then don't it's not compulsory when you get to level of trading with 10.00 lot size you will find out that the amount of money your charging for your service is very small and the amount you charge becomes useless. But make sure you find a trading community to join cause they will help you grow

Cause I perceive your a beginner

Sorry for the long write-up

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by ReppingLocals(f): 10:28pm On May 30, 2020
Whatever you invest your Capital and time to achieve brings you DISCIPLINE and HUMILITY.

Nothing is FREE in this life.

Thank you for your comments anyways.

Forex is no business for SHENANIGANS.

When people come asking for free stuff, they should be aware of the magnitude of their requests and go about the best way they can. No knowledge is free...

John5326:
Let me give you a response from my experience

When I started trading forex and also learnt about it. I told myself I would never teach it why cause I was going to be making alot of money from it so why teach it and it will be so stressful attending to so many different students and one thing about me I hate stress

Finally after learning on my own through my failures and the rest of it and starting lost my first $100 and my second $100 (school fees) I finally was able to understand what forex was all about. Remember I still never wanted to teach it

Then I started making huge amount of money from it. My friends wanted in too but I told them I don't teach it. I started looking like a bad person

From there everyone in my school knew I was a forex trader but I kept telling them I don't teach it
They said I was wicked they were even ready to pay but I still didn't want to teach it.

Why? I spent years trying to master this craft I failed over and over again I had sleepless nights I had memory loss due to the sleepless nights and I can't come and waste my skill on someone who is not willing to sacrifice and learn the craft.
Cause you see forex is one thing that is very easy to quit as a beginner and you will see them start calling it scam and the rest lol

So you see it wasn't about them learning or paying me. It was about them having the same mindset as I did and ready to put in all the work and sleepless nights knowing there is light at the end of the tunnel.

And then one of my friends on IG asked me why I wasnt teaching it. I explained to him he told me
Forex is very boring if your a forex trader you will know what I mean infact you wake up everyday to do the same thing over and over again for a long time in your life. If you don't find something to keep you company you might feel devastated

Then I decided to teach only selected members of my friends (4) for free now they are doing very well and everyday I wake up someone smiling because of what I impacted into that person
I wake up to them showing me profits, them thanking me for changing their family situation and of course their life as a whole. We are planning trips through out the world. Now this is just what I did for 4 people imagine when you do it more than 100 even God himself will be happy with you. You will be in people's prayer everyday, you will leave a mark here on earth

So that's one reason why I know most people teach it

They want to impact what they know into you

You learn more when you teach it

You have company of trader friends around you

So if you don't want to teach it of course then don't it's not compulsory when you get to level of trading with 10.00 lot size you will find out that the amount of money your charging for your service is very small and the amount you charge becomes useless. But make sure you find a trading community to join cause they will help you grow

Cause I perceive your a beginner

Sorry for the long write-up

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by SavageResponse(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2020
Criptofxt10:

I hope you've been cleared now?.. I'm open for more questions

No I have not been cleared...

In one of the threads you created you claimed that it is possible to make $1,000 every month every month from just forex trading

I do not doubt that it is even possible to make more that $20,000 every month from just forex trading if the person is exceptional and has good capital in an ideal situation.

I asked you a personal question:
Have you ever made $500 in a month from just forex trading in a single month? A simple "yes" or "no" answer will suffice together with irrefutable evidence grin
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by ReppingLocals(f): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
You na Savaged JAMB OFFICER?
Which is a simple "Yes" or "No" (with) irrefutable evidence?
Na wa

$500 is too small unless you asking for such from a smaller account like $10

SavageResponse:

No I have not been cleared...

In one of the threads you created you claimed that it is possible to make $1,000 every month every month from just forex trading

I do not doubt that it is even possible to make more that $20,000 every month from just forex trading if the person is exceptional and has good capital in an ideal situation.

I asked you a personal question:
Have you ever made $500 in a month from just forex trading in a single month? A simple "yes" or "no" answer will suffice together with irrefutable evidence grin

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
I get many things to talk about
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by ReppingLocals(f): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Its better to start talking early...

brownemmanuel43:
I get many things to talk about
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2020
ReppingLocals:
Its better to start talking early...

As u said I should talk, and I go talk am. Somebody here, I won't mention his name (but if u are that person, don't comment about forex here again, to avoid disgrassing u). This guy was all over the net rapping about how good and vibrant he was in trading, infact they were two but one of them has commented on this topic. So as a risk taker, I used all my damn savings and even borrowed to start the PAMM account with him.
Sometimes I will see profit of 2$, sometimes the 2$ go cum waka from my account. It was on June 28 2019 (chai God as I no commit suicide that day), I rained heavily, so I woke up to see my PAMM account, lo and behold, not only the 2$ way waka cumot from my account, my life savings was blew, chineke God helped that day, I was not with myself.
That's by the way.
As for forex and crypto, there are good guys that knows their onions, secondly their are people that are into CPA but they call themselves trader. Their is money in forex but how to get the good traders, not all this nairaland wanna be traders.
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by SavageResponse(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

As u said I should talk, and I go talk am. Somebody here, I won't mention his name (but if u are that person, don't comment about forex here again, to avoid disgrassing u). This guy was all over the net rapping about how good and vibrant he was in trading, infact they were two but one of them has commented on this topic. So as a risk taker, I used all my damn savings and even borrowed to start the PAMM account with him.
Sometimes I will see profit of 2$, sometimes the 2$ go cum waka from my account. It was on June 28 2019 (chai God as I no commit suicide that day), I rained heavily, so I woke up to see my PAMM account, lo and behold, not only the 2$ way waka cumot from my account, my life savings was blew, chineke God helped that day, I was not with myself.
That's by the way.
As for forex and crypto, there are good guys that knows their onions, secondly their are people that are into CPA but they call themselves trader. Their is money in forex but how to get the good traders, not all this nairaland wanna be traders.

Finally, the truth is starting to come out... grin

Anyone who rushes into forex trading with the intention that he will buy a mansion in Banana Island after 6 months will be seriously disappointed!
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by SavageResponse(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2020
All the so-called champion forex traders are still avoiding this thread grin

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Trading tools is the secret... The model you adopt is another secret.
Like I said before... on a very bad day, I hit @ least 100$ daily.
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2020
I have series of PAMM investors, I also engage professional traders with signals.

?¿?¿?⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by ogawisdom(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2020
SavageResponse:

The truth is that it is far easier to make money through training others than via trading.
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by yemmit90: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2020
@op, you are very wrong sir. Like someone rightfully said;

1. Nigerians hardly value or appreciate free things.

2.. No matter how reach you are, you will still want more.

3. It is a logical thing to show others how to make money.

4. A lot of money, energy and time have been spent to become crypto or forex lord.

5. The token they pay usually motivate both you and the trainees. he/she would feel free to ask questions he might not ordinarily asked if it was free. You too would be oblige to answer every question asked because you've been rewarded for it.

One thing about life is that, you hardly make it big from something you get for free. I learn this since my secondary school days. If someone offer to teach you something for token and you genuinely want to learn, just pay if you have the money or move on instead of criticizing or looking for a rationale behind the person's offer. Though some are teaching others for free [ i do that most time], but that doesn't mean those who want money for their efforts are actually poor.

Also dont try too hard to convince others to learn from you. Why doing that if you are very sure about yourself.

Finally, let all learn how to use our resources to create more resources, by doing so, you get the best out of your mission.
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by Fibonacci88: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Forex like other big businesses has a lot of value chain. Some are strictly traders who need side income like me, some are big time mentors and coaches, some are using it to get referral for brokers, some are offering signals for subscription, while a whole lot in Nigeria want to swindle u. No one I repeat no one who knows his onions will teach u forex for free unless he is ur tight paddy or ur brother who just wants to show u love. It's psychological and normal. If u can't cough out atlest 50k to learn something worth while but quick to put Mon in ponzy and hyip then u shouldn't be trading. Every successful trader paid the price of what they are reaping today. I have a regular job that pays me well but I also make almost same amount of my salary via trading. That doesn't mean I won't collect better money from u to teach u. Why should any reasonable person leave Money on d table. My first fx videos I collected from an undergraduate student I paid d young man 80k. This was a someone I dey send airtime and dash money sometimes. But because I know what I wanted I had to pay the price. I have enrolled for over 5 udemy courses just to understand what fx is all about. Should I mention IML academy that one is another story for another day. After going this extra mile with my colleagues telling me to bone u expect I go cum teach anyone for free. My colleagues I was even giving fx video for free didn't take it serious. Not until April in d hight of pandemic when everyone was broke, I sold my previous car and got a far better one na him Dem believe say money dey fx. As I speak to u they have been on my neck to ccom and teach Dem. I have told Dem if I no see atlest 80k from each person I no dey teach. They have been saying am wicked. But this are the same set of ppl willing to risk millions on any available ponzy. I have only taught one person forex for free after I saw his passion and I knew if he had he would have paid to learn.

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by Watergod: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
BadRadio:
Trading tools is the secret... The model you adopt is another secret.

Like I said before... on a very bad day, I hit @ least 100$ daily.
can I send you a pm?
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Watergod:
can I send you a pm?
whatsapp pls
Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by Androidlic: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
You need to diversify your earnings nothing is promised nothing is certain

Re: Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? by Bebson4u: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello pls can I have ur contact ?

Nothing is FREE in this life.

Thank you for your comments anyways.

Forex is no business for SHENANIGANS.

When people come asking for free stuff, they should be aware of the magnitude of their requests and go about the best way they can. No knowledge is free...

[/quote]

Why Piuni Telecom Biz Is A Life Investment Opportunity / How Can I Withdraw The Money On My Winthrills Account / The Investment Section Needs Passionate Moderators

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81