Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills (54638 Views)

Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards / South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Hotice085: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
KingCold:
You really crave my attention, and you bore me asf

Ye just see how useless you lots are, Mandela properties you can't maintain you go off shouting Palestine
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Bukola94: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
christejames:
Tinubu, Buhari and their offsprings should take not of life from Mandela
Well done pastor Christ, there may be truth to the saying that ''money is the root of evils & power intoxic''. How will our leaders give account to God of people who died under them due to their bad governance and policy making ?
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Stegano: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Available9:
South African blacks are the most lazy set of people in Africa
Shame, you are talking from a sore heart...caused by jealousy. We are the best Africans, whether you like it or not. We have the biggest and and best middle class in the whole of Africa. Our quality of life far outranks that of poo filled Nigeria. That is why you keep on flocking to our country even when we made it clear that you are not welcome. Poverty is driving you out of your shit filled hole called a country. Whether you like it or not We are the better blacks. If you wanna argue with me, catch the first flight to OR Tambo Airport, I will be waiting for you. But make sure you wash those smelling armpits first. And also learn how to use a toilet first...we don't shit in the open here.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by deji17: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
Even by turning his house into a National museum will bring tourism and money for the South African Govt.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by LordBillionz: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, shame on south African government.

No single respect for this extraordinary man who spent all his life fighting for the liberation and freedom of South Africans.

I saw some hating on Israel Adesanya by some black south Africans cos a poster erroneously placed a South African flag on him as one of the flags he has carried among other and I laugh. If not the white, south Africa ain't fit to measure up with Nigeria in anyway.

Even with the white presence, the blacks lives are still horrible.

Hiss
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by mrgreen4real(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
This implies that him no thief money keep for them like prominent Nigerian leaders do.

1 Like

Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Stegano: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
steeltrust:
normally black SA's are the most useless people from the African continent. if not for the whites in SA, that country would be the worst country to ever known after drc or equatorial guinea. wait for idiots like Samantha and wannaitz idiot blame Nigerians and other african for this
For your information, we have improved our country's infrastructure a lot since the end of apartheid. We have far better roads and buildings than in the past...and all this is being built by the "useless, lazy and black animals" of South Aftica, while the most intelligent and hardworking Nigerians are running away from poverty from the "giant of Africa". The said giant has been independent since the sixties but we in the South have been independent for less than 30 years but we have far outperformed you, with your so called "best education ". Furthermore, our whites are not really interested in seeing the country progress and develop because most of yhem are not happy that we are now in charge. They are trying by all means to push a pessimistic narrative, just like you. But guess what? We are making better strides. Now, the whole of Africa is squatting in our country and putting a lot of strain on our resources (electricity, Healthcare and social amenities) hence we are now experiencing load shedding. Our population jumped from 45million to 62 million in less than 30 years because of people like you who ran away from their countries. But guess what, we (black South Afticans) will continue to make oue country the best because, contrary to your wrong beliefs, we are very resourceful, patriotic and of course smart

1 Like

Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by hilaryCU(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
Floky215:

What liberation?
Mandela simply help them to continue apartheid without apartheid...!!

The economy of SA is still in the hand of the white minorities and the lazy blacks there are not helping matter...!!

How is it the problem of Mandela?
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by AbujaLagos: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
nedekid:

I thought it was only me that could not figure out his point.
😂

1 Like

Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by hilaryCU(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
omoredia:
Nothing like apartheid cos blacks are suffering worse under black leaders.
It seems you don't understand what freedom is and how it affects black South Africans during apartheid regime.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by bigiyaro(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, shame on south African government.

No single respect for this extraordinary man who spent all his life fighting for the liberation and freedom of South Africans.
shame on them as how? The great man is dead and gone, what has his grand children done to command respect? Or you think they should automatically have access to free state's money cos thier grand daddy was Mandela?it is not Nigeria that seyi is eating state money free of charge cos his father managed to snatch the people's mandate.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by JagabanB: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ballmer:
So from what I wrote I appear like a South African to you or because I did not queue behind your bias. De play o, because you allow all sort of nuisance into your country does not mean South Africa as to.

Ur nationality bothers me less.
From what u wrote, u talked like a Sóûth Africàñ who doñ't want other nationalities in ur country.
Bias is when u dón't want others in ur cóûñtry.
That's the bias I didn't queue behind, not the other way round.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by hilaryCU(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
ednut1:
Lies, Mandela initiated want to take back the wealth and got arrested. The deal he later made was detrimental to his people the whites kept the wealth.
You don't know jack about liberation struggles in South Africa. You are just making things up in your head. All Mr. Mandela Nelson wanted was an equal opportunity for his people to compete of which some of them has taken advantage and risen to the pinnacle of their careers. Which won't be possible during apartheid no matter how hard you try.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by aalangel(f): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
South African must be very poor not to take care of the former President's family.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by BigIyanga: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Stegano:
For your information, we have improved our country's infrastructure a lot since the end of apartheid. We have far better roads and buildings than in the past...and all this is being built by the "useless, lazy and black animals" of South Aftica, while the most intelligent and hardworking Nigerians are running away from poverty from the "giant of Africa". The said giant has been independent since the sixties but we in the South have been independent for less than 30 years but we have far outperformed you, with your so called "best education ". Furthermore, our whites are not really interested in seeing the country progress and develop because most of yhem are not happy that we are now in charge. They are trying by all means to push a pessimistic narrative, just like you. But guess what? We are making better strides. Now, the whole of Africa is squatting in our country and putting a lot of strain on our resources (electricity, Healthcare and social amenities) hence we are now experiencing load shedding. Our population jumped from 45million to 62 million in less than 30 years because of people like you who ran away from their countries. But guess what, we (black South Afticans) will continue to make oue country the best because, contrary to your wrong beliefs, we are very resourceful, patriotic and of course smart
Dont misstate your achievements. Black RSAs control the political system while minority white still controls the economy.
Nigerians in your country are not to 500k.. please easy off on inflation of figures.

Your economy is still in firm control of white folks. They own banks, real estate, insurance and manufacturing. What middle class? You have an illusion of ownership.. your cars, and houses and small businesses are owned by banks… owned by white folks.

Your black billionaires like Motsepe, Ramaphosa and co all got $$$ thru political deals and favours like our Naija Politrickians.

Co

1 Like

Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by DOM7: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lazy children! For their comfort can't they do something,are they not working or something?
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Shattuck(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
ednut1:
Lies, Mandela initiated want to take back the wealth and got arrested. The deal he later made was detrimental to his people the whites kept the wealth.
Mandela was a Hero, with each passing day wealth can always be created, black south Africans now have the political power,with that power I believe the govt can create new wealthy population if it intends to.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by obaidan: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
The biggest worry in life is how to ensure sustainability of your legacy.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by azpekuliar: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Floky215:

What liberation?

The economy of SA is still in the hand of the white minorities and the lazy blacks there are not helping matter...!!

What have they done with the political power handed over to them? Have they not been destroying the country gradually? Give them economic power and watch the country turn to DR Congo.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by BRATISLAVA: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
muyico:
see small space for toilet? he can't even toilet Confortable. my toilet wide

I was going to say that is the weirdest toilet size I've seen from ...
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by BRATISLAVA: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
omoredia:
Nothing like apartheid cos blacks are suffering worse under black leaders.

Prrrrreach.

1 Like

Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Available9: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
Stegano:
Shame, you are talking from a sore heart...caused by jealousy. We are the best Africans, whether you like it or not. We have the biggest and and best middle class in the whole of Africa. Our quality of life far outranks that of poo filled Nigeria. That is why you keep on flocking to our country even when we made it clear that you are not welcome. Poverty is driving you out of your shit filled hole called a country. Whether you like it or not We are the better blacks. If you wanna argue with me, catch the first flight to OR Tambo Airport, I will be waiting for you. But make sure you wash those smelling armpits first. And also learn how to use a toilet first...we don't shit in the open here.

Shut the fuckkkkk up xenophobia
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by ufotunang: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
So the grandchildren cannot pay the bills...are they not working or doing bussiness
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by victorazyvictor(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
lexy2014:

that is because Nigeria is a country where anything goes.

the point is Mandelas children should be able to pay electricity bills if they were using the house

They are first class family, they are not supposed pay
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Mccullum: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
Mandela's children and grandchildren are irresponsible. Just power bill they can't pay.

Highly shameful and disgraceful to Mandela's wife who failed to train her children and grandchildren mortally when her husband was in prison.

Bad wife will produced bad child/ren and grand children.
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by oglalasioux(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
omoredia:
Blacks are the same. Smh

Everywhere. Even in America and Western Europe.

1 Like

Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
victorazyvictor:

They are first class family, they are not supposed pay

who made them "first class family"?

"first class family" that cannot pay electricity bill?
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by KingCold: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hotice085:

Ye just see how useless you lots are, Mandela properties you can't maintain you go off shouting Palestine
Like I said, you bore me so what's this pestering all about it?
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Toptenlimited: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
UK COS/Immediate work visa for Caregivers in a Care Home based in the UK.

THIS COMPANY PROVIDES FREE ACCOMODATION TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AND IT IS 100% GUARANTEED

REQUIREMENTS
1. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
2. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
3. TB TEST
4. CURRICULUM VITAE
5. IELTS Or NARIC
6. CARE CERTIFICATE
7 POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE

TOTAL PACKAGE COST 6M
200K BEFORE COS
1M AFTER COS
BALANCE TO BE PAID ONCE VISA IS OUT.

COS WILL BE READY IN MAXIMUM TWO WEEK AND YOU WILL VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE COS BEFORE PAYMENT OF 1M

ONLY FOR SERIOUS AND READY CLIENTS.
WE HAVE LIMITED SLOTS AND WE DONT RESEARCH SLOT.

WHATSAPP
+44 7418 349727‬

New Kings House, 136-144 New Kings Rd, London SW6 4LZ, United Kingdom
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by Blackdisciple(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
That's how shameless idiots without respect went to shagari's how or so to cut his electricity
Re: Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills by tsdarkside(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Floky215:

What liberation?

added to that,they tolerate gays now too....

they dont even understand that if you start toleratin this bad habit it will only become worser and worser....
south africa is finished before it even started sef....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.