Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today (53926 Views)

The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today by Mom007(f): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
xtheunknown:
Where you born then?
Lol. You people think everyone here is your mate abi? No, I wasn't born then because by then I used to use my pocket money to buy small pieces of that very fried fish, crab, prawns and other delicacies on my way back from school. Do the maths.
Re: See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today by xtheunknown(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lmao. Bro...u even join 'taste supremely' on top. That shit taste fucking bad
FireUpNow:

That thing taste supremely like a manner that fell from the sky. Maybe you started it , as we did it when growing up. The thing make brain ooo.
Re: See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today by xtheunknown(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
I did the maths. You said early 90's. To possess discriminating ability i surmise you were born in the early 80's. Aleast that will place you around 10 in the 90's. Na y i ask, where you born then?
Mom007:

Lol. You people think everyone here is your mate abi? No, I wasn't born then because by then I used to use my pocket money to buy small pieces of that very fried fish, crab, prawns and other delicacies on my way back from school. Do the maths.
Re: See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today by Mom007(f): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
xtheunknown:
I did the maths. You said early 90's. To possess discriminating ability i surmise you were born in the early 80's. Aleast that will place you around 10 in the 90's. Na y i ask, where you born then?
You try. cool
Re: See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today by millionboi2: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
muyico:
which beach? no chop poison
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) / Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? / The Moment Hilda Baci Switched Off Her Gas And Officially Stopped Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.