Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 (7108 Views)

Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes / Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car / Abdulateef Titilope Kawiyat, Miss Kogi Gets 1997 Model Volks Wagen Star Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by Mediahq: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
đŸŽ„ WATCH MORE DETAILS ON YOUTUBE: [Activ8 Season 4 Details](
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o1cWyVUGqA)

1. Who Can Participate:
- Calling all Nigerian resident ladies aged 18 to 29.
- If you're into content creation and influencing.
- Get creative with 100% Kanekalon products from Darling and Xpression brands.

2. Why Activ8?
- Unleash your potential with $5,000 for the winner, $2,000 for 1st runner-up, and $1,000 for 2nd runner-up.
- It's more than a competition; it's about empowering dreams and transforming lives.

3. How to Apply:
- Simply DM @MIRRON.NG on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok.
- Share a quick 60-second video introducing yourself and tell us why you should be part of Activ8.

4. Competition Highlights:
- Dive into diverse weekly tasks: hairstyles, role model mimicry, and community projects.
- Stand a chance to model in a global Kanekalon photoshoot.
- Learn about Kanekalon and life skills from industry mentors.

5. What You Gain:
- Win big with a $5,000 cash prize.
- Fuel your dreams with support for education, career, or business.
- Unlock potential ambassadorship for Kanekalon, Darling, Xpression, and Mirron.

6. Success Stories:
- Past winners are making waves with major brands worldwide. [See images below from Season 3]
- A previous winner even invested prize money into a successful water manufacturing factory.

7. Why the Generous Prize?
- We value your hard work in creating exceptional content.
- We support your educational, career, or business dreams.
- We open doors to become influential brand ambassadors.

8. Next Steps:
- Ready to shine? Send your 60 seconds video via DM to @MIRRON.NG on Instagram to APPLY and get competition details.

Follow Us on Social Media:
- Instagram: @Mirron.ng, @BeKanekalon, @KanekalonAfrica, @Darlingnigeria, @xp4you

9. Activate Your Potential:
- Join Activ8 Season 4 and let your dreams take center stage!

Make your mark, showcase your talent, and transform your dreams into reality!

Download Mirron Today!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.mirron

Sponsored Post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by Eduadolero(f): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tell us how
Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by Kingrshd3: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tell us how and plz don't mislead us like PitObi that didn't win an election but claim he won and finally lost in the court for the second time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by obatreasure: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
I say make me too book space
Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by Albert0011(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tg
Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by Houseofglam7(f): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
đŸ«€
Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by iamjagars: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Alright

4 Likes

Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by SayNo2SmallPrik: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
Scam
Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by DeathToRiggers: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
So, anybody above age 28 can't create content again? Scammer's.

1 Like

Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by Jaxx123: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
Unlocking Success in Crypto Trading: Strategies, Insights, and Financial Freedom in 2024

Are you interested in venturing into the world of crypto trading but unsure where to start? Allow me to guide you through some essential insights.

Recently, I encountered an individual who shared a tale of losing over $500 in crypto trading. Curious, I inquired about the details. He explained that he purchased a coin on Binance, only to witness a drastic downturn.

If you find yourself in a similar situation, fear not. Crypto trading can be a lucrative business if approached with knowledge and caution.

Crypto trading operates with certain dynamics:

- **Market Forces:** Crypto trading is influenced by various forces that can trigger significant changes.

- **Entry and Exit Points:** Knowing when to enter and exit the market is crucial for success.

Consider the example of Solana, which was priced at $10 just a few months ago and has now surged to $70. Similar trends can be observed with Bitcoin (BTC), Opium (Op), MDT, and many others.

Contrary to the popular trend of investing solely in Bitcoin, I recently advised my students to explore top penny altcoins. These alternatives often present unique opportunities for growth.

Mastering the art of crypto trading involves understanding and following market whales. These influential players have the power to sway the market in their favor. Utilize tools like the Bsc scan bot to uncover insights into their activities.

Following the strategies employed by these market whales can simplify your trading approach and increase your chances of success.

Embark on this journey now for potential financial freedom in 2024. Don't overlook the value of educational resources—consider exploring an ebook to deepen your understanding.

Read more below for goldmine direction

http://www.clementmotivates.com.ng/2023/12/unlocking-success-in-crypto-trading.html

1 Like

Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by nurey(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nah the $5000 wey I see make me open the thread.

Send the money to me first make he dey rigmarole for my account

2 Likes

Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by Siberia01(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2023

To constitute more nuisance on the social media space
Seems content is the new oil

1 Like

Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by finallybusy: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Moderator don collect money paste the matter for front page. Nothing concern am whether na scam or authé.

6 Likes

Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by tfelicityk(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Good concept
Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by kennyz247(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
We dey follow
Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by Fatbam005: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Who dey sponsor am. Make. We know first.. Naso dem organize one kangaroo atuffs the oda time. Shi shi we no see
Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by Opans: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
I remember a girl i was going out with back then that was into pageantry. I spent a lot on the girl to win her pageantry only to find out that she didn't get any money from the show in the end. Turned out the organizer and his friends f°ucked all the gals.

The show is just to deceive the girls with loud promises, take participant fee from there, get them to sell stupid tickets and f°uck Dem like who°re.

I don see things for this life o. Woman, fear Dem.

3 Likes

Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nonsense,no be $25k self.
Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kingrshd3:
Tell us how and plz don't mislead us like PitObi that didn't win an election but claim he won and finally lost in the court for the second time

Just like Tinubu promised he`ll let poor pple like u breath but end up suffocating u the more.

3 Likes

Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by Skillsnigeria: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Noted
Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by livenija: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kingrshd3:
YOU ARE A FOOL.

N B EVER BE A FOOL
Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by panpan(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
Re: Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 by Djele: 6:33am On Dec 09, 2023
U are a cow, are u enjoying emilokan govt idiot
Kingrshd3:

(1) (Reply)

Ella's Place (buy Your Bags Here,thrift And New) / Which Nail Polish Brand Last Long? / The Heel-less Shoes . . .Will You Wear It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.