Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Factory Workers Needed At A Factory At IDO LG Of Ibadan, Oyo State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Factory Workers Needed At A Factory At IDO LG Of Ibadan, Oyo State (197 Views)

Workers Needed In Fish Feed Factory At Ikorodu / Make Upto 30K Weekly From Home-based Coconut Garri Without Having A Factory / 58 Hecters Of Farm Land Is Available For Sale in Kachia LG Of Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factory Workers Needed At A Factory At IDO LG Of Ibadan, Oyo State by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
i am taking in ten (10) factory workers to work at a cassava flour processing factory in Ido local government area of ibadan, Oyo State
3 ladies and 7 guys pls if interested pls text me on whatsapp on 08164749928 just text and call me on my office line on 08101094539
terms and conditions of the work is as follows:
The guys will earn 30k monthly while the ladies will earn 25k monthly
and there is accommodation available with good water and light
9 hours work daily and 1 hour of break time
so if you are interested just dm .limited slots available
Rep: ATMANcorp
Re: Factory Workers Needed At A Factory At IDO LG Of Ibadan, Oyo State by siant: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
Aridunnuoluwa:
i am taking in ten (10) factory workers to work at a cassava flour processing factory in Ido local government area of ibadan, Oyo State
3 ladies and 7 guys pls if interested pls text me on whatsapp on 08164749928 just text and call me on my office line on 08101094539
I will like to apply if only there will be chances to cultivating cassava. Like land, time and loan
Re: Factory Workers Needed At A Factory At IDO LG Of Ibadan, Oyo State by NextDayPP: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
How about feeding sir, at least partial. Plus you can do better with that 30k. For those who don't already know about flour processing, would be nice to give an insight to the mode of the job. Thank you.

Aridunnuoluwa:
Re: Factory Workers Needed At A Factory At IDO LG Of Ibadan, Oyo State by superintendents(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
Aridunnuoluwa:
30k together with feedings,two square meals you mean,or just 30k and you feed yourself inside..

sad

(1) (Reply)

We Are Real Property Sales And House Renting Agents In Aba 0814-207-4243 / Where To Buy Palm Kernels In Large Quantities / White Zobo ( Hibiscus Flower ) Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.