Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,903 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Rapper Oladips Tenders Apology To Nigerians For Faking His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Oladips Tenders Apology To Nigerians For Faking His Death (324 Views)

Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death / Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow / EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Oladips Tenders Apology To Nigerians For Faking His Death by DyshApp: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
Budding rapper, Oladipupo Oladimeji, also known by his stage name, Oladips, has finally apologised to Nigerians over the recent death hoax pulled by his management.

He asked for forgiveness during an interview with Naija FM where he explained that there was confusion and he didn’t fake his death neither was it a prank.

The rapper revealed he was indeed “very sick”, but he also acknowledged that his management raised false alarm and apologised for that.

Oladips promised to hire professionals to handle such matters henceforth as he suffered exploitation at the hands of his manager.

He said; “To Nigerians and my core followers, I will never play with people’s emotions like that. It was never a prank. I was sick sick. I am really sorry for the confusion, the false alarm and everything. I take full responsibility.

“Henceforth, I will make sure that I’m surrounded by professionals. Because I feel like that is where the problem started from. I have experienced a lot of things, including my manager siphoning my money, wishing me death.

“So, it got to a point where I didn’t even have manager again. It was just me and my boys. Right now, I’m just trying to select the right people and make sure that they are professionals that know the right thing to do. No be person wey because he no hear from my mum, he feel like, ‘Ah! This guy don go [die].

“If he [my manager] was a professional person he would not do such. That is why I said I take full responsibility. So, I’m really sorry. Make una forgive me abeg.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz0436EWNh8?si=sGFAlD5rPgslUUrc

Follow up with more Celebrity Gist on Dyshus webpage

Explore all the latest Nigerian concert happening this Detty December

1 Like

Re: Rapper Oladips Tenders Apology To Nigerians For Faking His Death by atiku4President(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Rapper Oladips Tenders Apology To Nigerians For Faking His Death by illicit(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Abeg Rest in Peace

😎

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Oladips Tenders Apology To Nigerians For Faking His Death by iamtardey: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Oloshi
Re: Rapper Oladips Tenders Apology To Nigerians For Faking His Death by kokoA(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
You still no go blow.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Oladips Tenders Apology To Nigerians For Faking His Death by DevilishMan: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
He must Rest in Peace.
Amen.
No going back.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Oladips Tenders Apology To Nigerians For Faking His Death by MMG01(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
Re: Rapper Oladips Tenders Apology To Nigerians For Faking His Death by Lance008(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Oladip release hit Na him be the highest promotion

1 Like

Re: Rapper Oladips Tenders Apology To Nigerians For Faking His Death by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
DyshApp:
Budding rapper, Oladipupo Oladimeji, also known by his stage name, Oladips, has finally apologised to Nigerians over the recent death hoax pulled by his management.

He asked for forgiveness during an interview with Naija FM where he explained that there was confusion and he didn’t fake his death neither was it a prank.

The rapper revealed he was indeed “very sick”, but he also acknowledged that his management raised false alarm and apologised for that.

Oladips promised to hire professionals to handle such matters henceforth as he suffered exploitation at the hands of his manager.

He said; “To Nigerians and my core followers, I will never play with people’s emotions like that. It was never a prank. I was sick sick. I am really sorry for the confusion, the false alarm and everything. I take full responsibility.

“Henceforth, I will make sure that I’m surrounded by professionals. Because I feel like that is where the problem started from. I have experienced a lot of things, including my manager siphoning my money, wishing me death.

“So, it got to a point where I didn’t even have manager again. It was just me and my boys. Right now, I’m just trying to select the right people and make sure that they are professionals that know the right thing to do. No be person wey because he no hear from my mum, he feel like, ‘Ah! This guy don go [die].

“If he [my manager] was a professional person he would not do such. That is why I said I take full responsibility. So, I’m really sorry. Make una forgive me abeg.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz0436EWNh8?si=sGFAlD5rPgslUUrc

Follow up with more Celebrity Gist on Dyshus webpage

Explore all the latest Nigerian concert happening this Detty December
music Jesus, also went for 3 days
Re: Rapper Oladips Tenders Apology To Nigerians For Faking His Death by finallybusy: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
He’s too irrelevant for me to care.

(1) (Reply)

Bianca Censori Bundles Up In Fur Hat Having Fun With Kanye West / Video Of Nicki Dabarbie Security Guys Claiming That Skiibiis Sent Men To Get Her / Osita Iheme Biography, Early Life, Career, Achievement, And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.