Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,134 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful (272 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful by Blackhacker(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
Is this true

Re: Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful by immortalcrown(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Among the top 100 richest women in every country, how many are single or how many of the married ones made their money outside marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful by Bliss52: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
cool

Richest most successful self made Billionaire and Most Richest Black Woman in the world Madam Folorunsho Alakija is happily married

Oprah Winfrey also a successful woman, broadcaster and billionaire is with same Partner since 1986

The rest of the Billionaire women made money from their Divorce from their husband

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful by Jeon(f): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Oprah Winfrey also a successful woman, broadcaster and billionaire is with same Partner since 1986

I realized I didn't actually want a marriage . I wanted to be asked. I wanted to know he felt I was worthy of being his missus, but I didn't want the sacrifices, the compromises, the day-in-day-out commitment required to make a marriage work. My life with the show was my priority, and we both knew it.

Oprah Winfrey

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful by Boogyman557: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
yttn
Re: Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful by Bliss52: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jeon:

I realized I didn't actually want a marriage . I wanted to be asked. I wanted to know he felt I was worthy of being his missus, but I didn't want the sacrifices, the compromises, the day-in-day-out commitment required to make a marriage work. My life with the show was my priority, and we both knew it.

Oprah Winfrey

If only more people just had partners like Oprah, without tagging it as marriage or anything.. that way no pressure
Re: Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful by Jeon(f): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Most men can't bear to hear or see a well doing Woman, they are jealous and hurt by Woman's success with the mentality of a woman belongs to the kitchen alone. So how can a woman that is married to this kinda man be successful? with sacrifices, compromises, day-in-day-out commitment,stay in doors, monitoring her movements and why/who she's interacting required to make a marriage work,just like Oprah Winfrey said.

When not married, most of them turn to multiple men to sponsor there lavish life style which to an outsiders looks successful but on the long run it is only emptiness

I knew a comment like this must be here as expected.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful by dangermouse(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
Its simple.

When not married, most of them turn to multiple men to sponsor there lavish life style which to an outsiders looks successful but on the long run it is only emptiness.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful by Jeon(f): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:

If only more people just had partners like Oprah, without tagging it as marriage or anything.. that way no pressure

And do you know what makes it works that way?.

No husband is the head or expecting duties from someone like Oprah,don't forget the childless union ? How many people in Africa, can go with this?.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful by Bliss52: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jeon:

And do you know what makes it works that way?.

No husband is the head or expecting duties from someone like Oprah,don't forget the childless union ? How many people in Africa, can go with this?.

Actually many African men are not control freaks, am not talking about the primitive egoist

I have read on front page old couples married for decades in this same Nigeria without kids, until they did IVF

Re: Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful by Jeon(f): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
😂
You make me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Are not control freak! maybe you are residing in another African continent located in Australian.

Bliss52:

Actually many African men are not control freaks, am not talking about the primitive egoist

I have read on front page old couples married for decades in this same Nigeria without kids, until they did IVF

You can say that but the percentage is no up to 20% .Maybe you have forgotten about the pressures that will be on the Woman's head from families [most especially man's family ],Society [will labeled her witch or womb is @ faulty, even if the man is impotent ] and the results or advice he get from his friends "look for or marry another woman ".

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That Women Without Husband Are Always Successful by finallybusy: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
I need more examples to avoid concluding that this boy typed the thread for attention.

(1) (Reply)

Something About You / Get The CHEAPEST Cover Page Design ..... / Secret Recoeding Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.