Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies (680 Views)

Why Obi Can't Disqualify Tinubu Even If He Was Convicted In The US / I'll Vote For Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Even If He's In A Coma / Anamber 2021: Obiano Criticizes Judge For Unfavorable Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by Khyrvxjzy: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
i still support tinubu, even with is unfavorable policies, they are policies that will yeild good fruit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
How did you know that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by Bliss52: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
cool

What policy are we talking about here

Subsidy removal= Buhari
Naira Float = Emeifelure
Naira redesign = Emeifelure
World bank $800 loan = Buhari

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by DeadCountry: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
It is with "His", not "Is". Your accent sucks and it's annoying. Edit your tittle quick.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by Odin13: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Asiwaju might turn the tide by Easter.. .. looks good on paper..
reality might come good if he will pressure his ministers .. to deliver his mandate and shun 2027 politics
laxity Dey their body.. even the once gingering interior don go awol.

They all seems to be flexing..on tax payers fund.

1 Like

Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by YourMrBoo: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
Zombie pro max

5 Likes

Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Subsidy removal= Buhari
Naira Float = Emeifelure

keep deceiving yourself ade musiliwa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by Usmanovic95(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Mr OP what can Tinubu do wrong that will make you feel you've had enough of him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by JASONjnr(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Subsidy removal= Buhari
Naira Float = Emeifelure

Look how you carefully exclude Tinubu from all the mess we've been experiencing since he took over office.

For the past 283 days since Tinubu took over power, you mean to say that he's been so incompetent that he's still working with the bad policies that Buhari laid down before leaving power?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by Dsimmer: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
He needs to focus on Agro revolution and industrialization.
Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by bigiyaro(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
What has tinubu done other than amplify the nonsense Buhari has already laid before him? Naira continues its nosedive, bandit and kidnappers have even open new branches everywhere, even policemen in service have joined the kidnapping business, prices of essential commodities continue to rise? The borrowings still continue, petroleum products prices continue to rise even further, cooking gas is now completely out of reach, na only mentally deranged and unstable people dey support this kind of evil.

3 Likes

Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by Namaster: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
You are not special. People worship the devil.

6 Likes

Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by Caseless: 2:37am On Dec 09, 2023
Odin13:
Asiwaju might turn the tide by Easter.. .. looks good on paper..
reality might come good if he will pressure his ministers .. to deliver his mandate and shun 2027 politics
laxity Dey their body.. even the once gingering interior don go awol.

They all seems to be flexing..on tax payers fund.
They're waiting for their budget to work with.

1 Like

Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by Floky215: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
i still support tinubu, even with is unfavorable policies, they are policies that will yeild good fruit

When you see a tout talk you know...!!
I believe MC Oluomo must have told you to forget what you are seeing and experience, that is for the betterment of your future. .!!

By the time your oga finish with you, you would be tying your boxer with rope...!!

No be only renew hope nah renew rope...!!

Anwon Oloshi Oloriburuku ole...!!
Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by Houseontherock1: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
You don't mean it grin
Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by iokpebholo: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
No worry,your eyes go soon clear
Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by Sunday2021: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2023
If the devil can have supporters, who am i to say no to a drug dealer.
Re: I Still Support Tinubu, Even With Is Unfavorable Policies by TopBanter: 2:47am On Dec 10, 2023
JASONjnr:

Look how you carefully exclude Tinubu from all the mess we've been experiencing since he took over office.

For the past 283 days since Tinubu took over power, you mean to say that he's been so incompetent that he's still working with the bad policies that Buhari laid down before leaving power?

Are you not guilty of what you are accusing others of? He excludes Tinubu from all the mess but it seems you wish to claim Tinubu is the cause of all the mess because only that fits your ridiculous lie he has been in power for 283 days.

Tinubu was sworn in officially on the 29th of May 2023. That is 195 days he has been in power till today the 10th of Dec 2023.

Where did you get the almost 100 days more you claim Tinubu has been President? What is the motivation for that wild lie?

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy: FG To Disburse Grants To SMEs And Owners Of Nano Businesses / Federal Government Completes A Sample Of One & Two Bedroom Houses For Idp's / The 10 Lies Of Nyesom Wike: A Man Who Keeps Lying To Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.