Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act (1189 Views)

The Moment Annoyed Fuji Musician KWAM1 Chase Actors Sanyeri & Okele (PICTURE) / Blackface Get Annoyed As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Along Side With 2fac / Man Calls For The Arrest Of Bobrisky With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by 1nice(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQcQSJQ3Q6U&pp=ygUjTmlnZXJpYW5zIGNhbGxzIGZvciBib2JyaXNreSBhcnJlc3Q%3D

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/Fz8XjBU6O04
Video of Bobrisky asking not to address as male (bro) but should be address as a female.

Bobrisky is a national disgrace to Nigerians and should as a matter of urgency be arrested before becoming a bad influence on Nigerians; Bobrisky instigating unnatural behaviour on Nigerians.

Below is the Nigeria law which criminalized unnatural acts like gay practice, lesbian practice, transgender practice, bestiality ( having sex with animals) and other unnatural acts:

Section 214 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria. Unnatural offences
Any person who‐

(1) has carnal knowledge of any person against the order of nature; or

(2) has carnal knowledge of an animal; or

(3) permits a male person to have carnal knowledge of him or her against the order of nature, is guilty of a felony and is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.

Say No To Unnatural Practices In Nigeria.

No Talk Say They No Warn You OOO!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by proff010: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Leave am angel go soon blow trumpet
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by ch214(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
proff010:
That stupid Bobrisky dey fvck up big time, that foolish man called bobrisky wey convert himself into she-male need serious rebuking and beating.

Very soon Nigerians will begin to enforce the law that prohibit unnatural act since some law enforcement agencies are tired of enforcing this unnatural laws.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by JASONjnr(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
The other idiot who lied from the hospital bed just to wake up from healings from his surgeries and began to apologize is still walking free as well.

Believe Mez the homosexual laws only affects those wretched looking gays around.

But you see the ones with complete body-work.... The politicians using them to test anal sex will give them free pass to do whatever they like.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by TANID(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
proff010:
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by 1Sharon(f): 4:49am On Dec 09, 2023
You're worried about the wrong things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by Mercury12(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2023
I'm tired of those sick in the head lesbians and gay confuse lots.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by Pepperdemisback: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2023
Bobrisky is not Nigeria's problem, so you people should leave him alone. He is not hurting anybody emotionally or physically.
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by Pepperdemisback: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
ch214:

That stupid Bobrisky dey fvck up big time, that foolish man called bobrisky wey convert himself into she-male need serious rebuking and beating.

Very soon Nigerians will begin to enforce the law that prohibit unnatural act since some law enforcement agencies are tired of enforcing this unnatural laws.
How many times have you called out Wizkid and Davido for smoking Igbo, doing drug, cultism, promoting promiscuity and fornication?
Your favorite artistes;
Smoke Igbo
Drink Alcohol
Do drugs
Fornicate
Promiscuous
Cultists
Night crawlers
Deceit etc.
How many of them have you called for their arrest?
Of all listed above being done by your favorite artistes, Bobrisky is not involved in anyone of them but you celebrate these artistes and curse Bobrisky, why?
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by ch214(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Bobrisky is not Nigeria's problem, so you people should leave him alone. He is not hurting anybody emotionally or physically.
Bobrisky is one of Nigeria's problem, that is why Nigerians would never leave him until bobrisky is arrested and persecuted for breaking the Nigeria law that criminalized transgender and homosexuality.
Bobrisky is hurting many people by hIs abnormal behaviour which have become a nuisance to the public and bad Influence on other people and even bobrisky family have been hurt emotionally and physically.

The video below shows protesting Nigerians youths hurt emotionally and physically by bobrisky unnatural behaviour and how they called for his arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yCa6FJcIhE&pp=ygUlUHJvdGVzdHMgZm9yIGJvYnJpc2t5IHRvIGJlIGFycmVzdGVkIA%3D%3D
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by ch214(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

How many times have you called out Wizkid and Davido for smoking Igbo, doing drug, cultism, promoting promiscuity and fornication?
Your favorite artistes;
Smoke Igbo
Drink Alcohol
Do drugs
Fornicate
Promiscuous
Cultists
Night crawlers
Deceit etc.
How many of them have you called for their arrest?
Of all listed above being done by your favorite artistes, Bobrisky is not involved in anyone of them but you celebrate these artistes and curse Bobrisky, why?
You are asking stupid questions and your argument is baseless and senseless.

The fact remains that bobrisky have committed a criminal act by breaking the Nigeria law which criminalized transgender and homosexuality and he will be punished to serve as detriment to others like him.
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by Pepperdemisback: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
ch214:

Bobrisky is one of Nigeria's problem, that is why Nigerians would never leave him until bobrisky is arrested and persecuted for breaking the Nigeria law that criminalized transgender and homosexuality.
Bobrisky is hurting many people by hIs abnormal behaviour which have become a nuisance to the public and bad Influence on other people and even bobrisky family have been hurt emotionally and physically.

The video below shows protesting Nigerians youths hurt emotionally and physically by bobrisky unnatural behaviour and how they called for his arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yCa6FJcIhE&pp=ygUlUHJvdGVzdHMgZm9yIGJvYnJpc2t5IHRvIGJlIGFycmVzdGVkIA%3D%3D
Have your called for the arrest of Davido who smokes Igbo, takes Alcohol, fornicates, fights publicly, displays cultism etc but is the highest followed person here? Do you know how many youths take after him? What of Wizkid and Naira Marley? That one is not affecting youths na Bobrisky you see?
Has anybody caught Bobrisky red handed doing homosexual?
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by ch214(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
1Sharon:
You're worried about the wrong things.
Your words are not making any sense.
A law breaker should be punished to serve as detriment to others and should not be overlooked.
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by ch214(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Have your called for the arrest of Davido who smokes Igbo, takes Alcohol, fornicates, fights publicly, displays cultism etc but is the highest followed person here? Do you know how many youths take after him? What of Wizkid and Naira Marley? That one is not affecting youths na Bobrisky you see?
Has anybody caught Bobrisky red handed doing homosexual?
Stop asking silly questions.

The answer to your last question is in the video below were bobrisky claims that he has many boyfriends who patronize her as prostitute: what other evidence is needed again when bobrisky have confirmed the homosexual act with his mouth; male having sex with fellow male is unnatural act called homosexual practice.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/evNCqU7L_TY
Watch as bobrisky declares himself as the most expensive Ash*wo in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by Pepperdemisback: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
ch214:

My useless and miserable mother, Stop asking silly questions.

The answer to your last question is in the video below were bobrisky claims that he has many boyfriends who patronize her as prostitute: what other evidence is needed again when bobrisky have confirmed the homosexual act with his mouth; male having sex with fellow male is unnatural act called homosexual practice.

Go School, No! Na Agbero dem go dey do up and down. Simple English!
Bobrisky claims and Bobrisky caught red handed, are they the same?
Portable claims he has thirty mansions, Davido claims he has thirty billion, are they truth?
Go and arrest him.
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by Pepperdemisback: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
ch214:

My stupid and unfortunate mother is asking stupid questions and your argument is baseless and senseless.

The fact remains that bobrisky have committed a criminal act by breaking the Nigeria law which criminalized transgender and homosexuality and he will be punished to serve as detriment to others like him.

The fact remains Davido, Wizkid etc are Igbo smokers, drug users, cultists, fornicators, drunkards and promiscuous. Go and call NDLEA to go and raid their homes and arrest them.
Useless ass licker.
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by ch214(m): 6:21am On Dec 10, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

My useless and miserable mother says Go School, No! Na Agbero she go dey do up and down. Simple English!
Bobrisky claims and Bobrisky caught red handed, are they the same?
Portable claims he has thirty mansions, Davido claims he has thirty billion, are they truth?
Go and arrest him.
E pain you wella!!
You go explain tire.
Wailer.

CH214:

My useless and miserable mother, Stop asking silly questions.

Stop editing my quote you foolish impersonator call Pepperdemisback, the cancel words was not written by me but you insert it and I have to correct it here by stroking it with a line. The public should check my former quote above to verify what I am saying.
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by ch214(m): 6:27am On Dec 10, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

My stupid and unfortunate mother says The fact remains Davido, Wizkid etc are Igbo smokers, drug users, cultists, fornicators, drunkards and promiscuous. Go and call NDLEA to go and raid their homes and arrest them.
Useless ass licker.
E pain you wella 😆😆
You go explain tire.
Useless ass licker.

CH214:

My stupid and unfortunate mother is asking stupid questions and your argument is baseless and senseless.

Stop editing my quote you foolish impersonator call Pepperdemisback, the cancel words was not written by me but you insert it and I have to correct it here by stroking it with a line. The public should check my former quote above to verify what I am saying.
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by Pepperdemisback: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
ch214:

E pain my unfortunate and useless wella 😆😆
You go explain tire.
My misfortune and miserable father is a Useless ass licker.

You go explain tire! Wereh!
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by ch214(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

My misfortune and miserable father is a Useless ass licker that will explain tire! Wereh!
Hahahaha hahahaha, e dey sweet me as you dey wail.
😆😆😆😆
Re: Nigerians Get Annoyed, Calls For The Immediate Arrest Of Bobrisky_unnatural Act by Pepperdemisback: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
ch214:

Hahahaha hahahaha, e dey sweet me as you dey wail, you the useless dog wen born me troway.
😆😆😆😆

(1) (Reply)

Akon Apologies- Who's Really To Be Blamed? / Who's The Sexiest Female Celeb? / 2face Idibia Album Launch At The Lounge In Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.