Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold (5274 Views)

APGA Permanent Headquarters Abuja, A Beauty To Behold. / Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by Mindlog: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
Broveens42:

Exactly..
Just like Isinweke and amainyi/ 7 and half.
Very beautiful places

My maternal side is in Umuanunu, Nsu so they are neighbours. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by Broveens42(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
9jaBloke:
One's home town is always beautiful in one's eyes because of the sentimental attachment borne of nostalgia.

I like that there was no comparison.

👍

Not really. I found it more attractive than most villages I have been to, because of it's rapid infrastructural growth

2 Likes

Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by Broveens42(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mindlog:

My maternal side is in Umuanunu, Nsu so they are neighbours. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nwa nwa grin
Yaa!
They are all under nsu autonomous community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by Broveens42(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chygoz01:
Did you guys see any brown roof in imo state village grin grin grin

At least nobody is accusing me of posting only owerri grin

1 Like

Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by Mindlog: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Broveens42:

Nwa nwa grin
Yaa!
They are all under nsu autonomous community

Unu awuchule ooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by Broveens42(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
This market serves Ezeoke and other neighborhood. I ate hot rice and beans here.
Very hot grin

Orie, is it's main market day

3 Likes

Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by ObiOfLagos: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Show them.
Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by wingmanIII: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lovely!
Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by JOemmy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Broveens42:
First junction of kindred number one
Pic1: first Y junction
Pic 2: right wing of the Y junction
Pic3: right wing, continues
grin

#ezeoke is not ya mate

Am actually from this local govt umueze 1 to be precise but this is my first time of hearing about this community.
Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by gammarays(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Broveens42:
Relax, it's a road tour for what has been my earliest Yuletide home coming.

Ezeoke, in ehime mbano LGA, is a very beautiful village that's not really far from my own Village.
It is bordered by Obowo, ihitte uboma(Isinweke) LGA's.

The first impression you get when you come into this village is the site of the old and new cathedral church buildings, connected to 4 routes of 4 kindreds, if I'm not mistaken.
You see why I said our forefathers were very organized?
You guys will see something grin

Pic1: front gate of the new cathedral building, road leading to Isinweke (tear rubber)
Pic: old cathedral building
Wonderful memories. Umuanunu right?

What's the name of their market, Orie Agu I think

No place beats the East in terms of Indigenous development.
Don't worry about the Jealous people who love to claim Lagos and forget about their abandoned villages
Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by Mindlog: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2023
Broveens42:
This market serves Ezeoke and other neighborhood. I ate hot rice and beans here.
Very hot grin

Orie, is it's main market day

That is Orieagu.

1 Like

Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by Broveens42(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2023
#Live in Ezeoke
Who's in ?
Re: This Village In Imo State, Is A Beauty To Behold by 007kjb: 8:59pm On Jan 15

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Ebonyi State, Dr. Sam Egwu, in fresh trouble with EFCC / Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital / Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.