Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State (1099 Views)

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Kepukepu: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
What a sight to behold, look at how huge the rocks are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Solsix(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Brown roof Is Thier trade mark

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Ogene001: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
Very poor people

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Treasure17(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ogene001:
Very poor people
Not limited to a particular tribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Pristine664: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Solsix:
Brown roof Is Thier trade mark

Lol when those houses were being built, your grandparents were still jumping from one tree to the other like monkeys, butt naked.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Dapson73(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pristine664:

Lol when those houses were being built, your grandparents were still jumping from one tree to the other like monkeys, butt naked.

Ko ni baje fun e.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by SSFeedsNigeria: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kepukepu:
What a sight to behold, look at how huge the rocks are.

There is nothing beautiful here Abeg. Imagine how slumy and decayed the environment looks. I also heard it’s deep inside the skull mining region. So, you have to be very careful.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Westerhoffe(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by SSFeedsNigeria: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pristine664:

Shatap Abeg. Stop glorifying poverty. Those are recent buildings built after independence. Even many places in the world that have been existing since 1700 yet they keep evolving with the times but you’re here deceiving yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by pdppower: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Shatap Abeg. Stop glorifying poverty. Those are recent buildings built after independence. Even many places in the world that have been existing since 1700 yet they keep evolving with the times but you’re here deceiving yourself.

Yet, your people cannot stay in your 'beautiful village ' but keep running to the brown roof towns in the west.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Ogene001: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pristine664:

Stop using zinc. Switch to aluminum. Na poverty be your problem. Zinc rust in 20 years. No excuse for poverty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Ogene001: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
pdppower:

Yet, your people cannot stay in your 'beautiful village ' but keep running to the brown roof towns in the west.
Stop inventing excuses. Your towns are shitty dilapidated junkies

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by loffyloffy: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ogene001:

Stop using zinc. Switch to aluminum. Na poverty be your problem. Zinc rust in 20 years. No excuse for poverty

Idanre people are actualy rich..they are properous cocoa farmers.

They are not complaining about their roof, I don't know why that is your problem.

Its a picture of a city that have aged well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Pristine664: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dapson73:

Ko ni baje fun e.

Amin. Atiwo na. cool
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by ahaz: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pristine664:

Mumu you are not ashamed of yourself that a region that endured three bitter tears of war and massive bombardment of all infrastructures and personal buldings could overtake you in both Urban and rural development...just swallow your pride and ask how Igbos did it and stop the jealousy its not good for your health.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by ahaz: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
pdppower:

Running to which brown roof town? To do what? The CMS garage you are typing from is it your Father's village?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by ahaz: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
loffyloffy:

Idanre people are actualy rich..they are properous cocoa farmers.

They are not complaining about their roof, I don't know why that is your problem.

Its a picture of a city that have aged well
They should be walking naked na, stop using phones, go on horses instead of Jalopies they call care cos I know you Yorubas don't drive nice cars, atlesst the should keep the ancient heritage...my friend stop fooling yourself, Yorubas are awashed in Poverty that's why your folks mine skulls to boost your IGR.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Unbiased1: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pristine664:

Agreed. Those people who were jumping from one tree to another butt naked in the past now wear clothes and have transformed their villages to towns and towns to cities with decent living conditions while you people in the Sad Waste have stagnated ever since. Ordinary mud house you guys can't rebuild. See how everywhere looks like it is still in the slave trade era. Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Chinjo2: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Why is the roof in the south west always looking rusty?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Ogene001: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pristine664:

Mumu people deceiving themselves. See your people here

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by Ogene001: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Unbiased1:

Agreed. Those people who were jumping from one tree to another butt naked in the past now wear clothes and have transformed their villages to towns and towns to cities with decent living conditions while you people in the Sad Waste have stagnated ever since. Ordinary mud house you guys can't rebuild. See how everywhere looks like it is still in the slave trade era. Spits.
See yoruba women here nakedd in Lagos as at colonial era. Their false media claims have all been rubbished by the social media. Reno should see this

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by kenny714433(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pristine664:

That's true o. I even forgot Idanre is older than Roman or Greek cities.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by MrColdsweat: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
Poor people. They have all ran to lagos to do owo mi da.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by OgaTheTop2: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pristine664:

Werey grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by WesternPanzer: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2023
These pics look beautiful and artistic. Pride of a people.

Will like to visit idanre one day.

Shame to all the tribalists above me. You guys are useless.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by talk2hb1(m): 2:35am On Dec 09, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

There is nothing beautiful here Abeg. Imagine how slumy and decayed the environment looks. I also heard it’s deep inside the skull mining region. So, you have to be very careful.
Those are monumental history, I was in that town and I heard their history.
Go their and get educated!
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by talk2hb1(m): 2:38am On Dec 09, 2023
Ogene001:

See yoruba women here nakedd in Lagos as at colonial era. Their false media claims have all been rubbished by the social media. Reno should see this

Did you see those beautiful chair they were sitting on, where are your grandparents then (I’m pretty sure they are living in the caves eating insects) 🤪

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by loffyloffy: 6:00am On Dec 09, 2023
ahaz:

They should be walking naked na, stop using phones, go on horses instead of Jalopies they call care cos I know you Yorubas don't drive nice cars, atlesst the should keep the ancient heritage...my friend stop fooling yourself, Yorubas are awashed in Poverty that's why your folks mine skulls to boost your IGR.

It is well with you..may the good Lord cure you of your madness, not because you deserve it...l you don't?...but for his mercies
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by liveyourlife007(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2023
Very Useless Town
Filled with Ritualists
Idanre is a small town, but still there's division among the people.
1. ODODE idanre
2. Alade idanre
3. ATOSIN

and this Three villages have their own kings i.e
The owa of idanre ( supreme head) , Aladeokun of Alade ( who was killed mysteriously) and the oba of Atosin.

The only good thing about the town is the cocoa trade.
Everything about them is Ritual, blood money and prostitution is rampant among their girl's.

You see most of them traveling to Omar and Dubai to further their prostitution business.

Idan ( which means human sacrifice) is a thing they still practice till date, Whenever they are celebrating their festivals which includes, Orosun, Ogun and idanre day. I think they stopped idanre day under Mimiko's administration.

No job opportunities there, you will see young men in their early thirties zooming off with their motorcycle to farm early in the morning, carrying their pregnant wives behind.

No polytechnic, No university, One small Supermarket. And power supply is like ones in a month.

Since Most of them are illiterates , it is easy for Politicians to use them for their political ambition after giving them peanuts and ammunition, you must have heard about the Influence Small Alhaji had on the youth's of the town. Damn. They worshipped that guy like a demi god. And at the end, what did they achieve? nothing.

A Town, where the rich keeps getting richer and the old getting older while the poor keeps getting poorer and the young dying early in Life.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Idanre In Ondo State by cadmanspize: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
liveyourlife007:
Very Useless Town
Filled with Ritualists
Idanre is a small town, but still there's division among the people.
1. ODODE idanre
2. Alade idanre
3. ATOSIN

and this Three villages have their own kings i.e
The owa of idanre ( supreme head) , Aladeokun of Alade ( who was killed mysteriously) and the oba of Atosin.

The only good thing about the town is the cocoa trade.
Everything about them is Ritual, blood money and prostitution is rampant among their girl's.

You see most of them traveling to Omar and Dubai to further their prostitution business.

Idan ( which means human sacrifice) is a thing they still practice till date, Whenever they are celebrating their festivals which includes, Orosun, Ogun and idanre day. I think they stopped idanre day under Mimiko's administration.

No job opportunities there, you will see young men in their early thirties zooming off with their motorcycle to farm early in the morning, carrying their pregnant wives behind.

No polytechnic, No university, One small Supermarket. And power supply is like ones in a month.

Since Most of them are illiterates , it is easy for Politicians to use them for their political ambition after giving them peanuts and ammunition, you must have heard about the Influence Small Alhaji had on the youth's of the town. Damn. They worshipped that guy like a demi god. And at the end, what did they achieve? nothing.

A Town, where the rich keeps getting richer and the old getting older while the poor keeps getting poorer and the young dying early in Life.

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Cities? / Need Info On Eritrea Visa Requirements ? / Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.