Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Quran: Palestine Belongs To Jews - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran: Palestine Belongs To Jews (213 Views)

Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God / Prophetic Fulfillment In Israel . Jews Are Preaching Jesus To Jews / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran: Palestine Belongs To Jews by Greenholics: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
( for educational purposes only mod abeg no ban me )

Aside the historical fact, that proves beyond reasonable doubt that the pieces of land called Palestine today belongs to the Jews, the Quran and Hadith which is the holy books of the Muslims also support and further prove the true owners .

Quran 5: 20 - 21

20. When Moses said to his people, “O my people, remember God's blessings upon you, when He placed prophets among you, and made you kings, and gave you what He never gave any other people.” 21. “O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned for you, and do not turn back, lest you return as losers.”

Why can’t Muslims respect their holy books and return back the land they stole…

Why are Muslims crying over the violence happening currently in Palestine, when history tells us that they invaded and settled on that land through the very same violence.

Is violence bad when you are the victims?

Violence begat violence…. Let peace reign

( for educational purposes only mod abeg no ban me
Re: Quran: Palestine Belongs To Jews by Righteousness2(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2023
Bitter truth.

If you’re a Muslim scholar that studies the Koran you probably know that even there in Sura 5 verses 20-21 the land was promised to the people of Israel!

Re: Quran: Palestine Belongs To Jews by Righteousness2(m): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2023
Ask your Palestinian friends about their flag and you’ll find out that it was invented only in 1964.
That is nearly 20 years after today state of Israel was born.

Ask them where was Palestine mentioned in their own Islamic writings? It isn’t.
Why? The Quran says that the land belongs to the sons of Israel.

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"
"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."
"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."
[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

The question now is why are you obsessed with what you know is not yours?
It is a spirit of Deception. It has engulfed and consumed their minds.

Make no mistake! All the noise are Empty noise. No human or spirit can take the land of Israel. ISRAEL is God's Signature on Earth. She is a Covenant Nation.
You end up killing and destroying yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Quran: Palestine Belongs To Jews by CoronaVirusPro: 12:58am On Dec 09, 2023

Fvck Israel!

Re: Quran: Palestine Belongs To Jews by Timoleon(m): 1:52am On Dec 09, 2023
The Koran records the prophet Musa as being a prophet of Allah. Even at the burning bush where he met God, he `head slammed'. Perhaps your `evidence' points to the fact that the palestines own the land. Afteral, even you acknowledge that the land was promised to their prophet musa and his people.
Re: Quran: Palestine Belongs To Jews by orisa37: 6:09am On Dec 09, 2023
QURAN IS RIGHT. PALESTINE MEANS JESUS ABODE.
JACOB'S WINE. LIFE IS GOOD.
Re: Quran: Palestine Belongs To Jews by Greenholics: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Why do you say so? What have isreal done that Islam haven’t done over 100 times in Nigeria alone
Re: Quran: Palestine Belongs To Jews by Greenholics: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Timoleon:
The Koran records the prophet Musa as being a prophet of Allah. Even at the burning bush where he met God, he `head slammed'. Perhaps your `evidence' points to the fact that the palestines own the land. Afteral, even you acknowledge that the land was promised to their prophet musa and his people.

I am so glad you brought this up, first of all you lack understanding of history…. Moses was “Jewish” and he prayed as one, because Jews have been praying by noding their head on the ground over 1000 years before Islam ( Islamic mode of prayers were formed)

The truth is Islam copied that mode of prayers from the Jews…. Not the other way round.

Like I said earlier you lack understanding of history and how Islam got to Palestine and displaces the true inhabitants…… and Islam did it in the 7th century and did it violently …. Go know your history before you make Islam looks bad.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On When And How He Wants To Die / I've Accepted Jesus, So What's Next. / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.