Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,207 members, 7,867,510 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Another Navalny - Without A Penis I Suppose - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Another Navalny - Without A Penis I Suppose (194 Views)

Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial / Alexei Navalny Is Dead / Putin Critic Navalny, Missing For Weeks, Turns Up In Arctic Gulag Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Navalny - Without A Penis I Suppose by rottennaija(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2023
Yekaterina Sergeyevna Duntsova is a Russian politician, journalist, and lawyer. She began her career in 2003, working at the Rzhev municipal television company and later headed a school television studio and her own project, the independent television company RiT, which was closed in 2022. Duntsova covered municipal issues, including housing, communal services, official misconduct, and crime​​.

Before announcing her political campaign, she worked as a journalist and coordinated a volunteer search and rescue team in Rzhev​​. In November 2023, Duntsova announced her intention to run for President of the Russian Federation as an independent candidate. Her campaign focuses on ending the Russo-Ukrainian war, implementing democratic reforms, releasing political prisoners (including Alexei Navalny), restoring international relations, changing budget priorities, and supporting minorities, including LGBT people

Re: Another Navalny - Without A Penis I Suppose by rottennaija(m): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Israeli general Gadi Eizenkot, the originator of the Dahiya doctrine, which entails the mass bombing of civilians, cries at the funeral of his son, Gal Meir Eizenkot, who was killed in northern Gaza.

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1733072801332924749?t=5YkNIzjumPWBb32RQGZeBA&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Navalny - Without A Penis I Suppose by rottennaija(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2023
the Dahiya doctrine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Navalny - Without A Penis I Suppose by rottennaija(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2023
🚨A father who blows up other people's houses for his daughter. Zionism is a disease. These “people” are disgusting.

Also this confirms they aren’t targeting Hamas but simply destruction.

https://twitter.com/AdameMedia/status/1729217343660704219?t=SMrJD0A3uBCtStPdNxakyg&s=19

Re: Another Navalny - Without A Penis I Suppose by rottennaija(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2023
🇷🇺🚀🇺🇲‼️It's close - It's about to start: The Pentagon is furious - Russia deployed nuclear zircons in Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua‼️

The White House has expressed concern about the information that has emerged: the Russian Zircon (Tsirkon) missile has taken up combat...👇

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Navalny - Without A Penis I Suppose by Floky215: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dreamers just full here....!!! grin
Nothing changes other than the killing of more hamas and their collaborators continuing....!!!

More bombs pls...!!
Re: Another Navalny - Without A Penis I Suppose by XAUBulls: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
rottennaija:
🇷🇺🚀🇺🇲‼️It's close - It's about to start: The Pentagon is furious - Russia deployed nuclear zircons in Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua‼️

The White House has expressed concern about the information that has emerged: the Russian Zircon (Tsirkon) missile has taken up combat...👇
This isn't the time for another escalation of regional or global hostilities. Russia and the U.S. have to keep it on the down-low so as NOT to further heat up the global economy with hyperinflation!
Re: Another Navalny - Without A Penis I Suppose by XAUBulls: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
rottennaija:
Israeli general Gadi Eizenkot, the originator of the Dahiya doctrine, which entails the mass bombing of civilians, cries at the funeral of his son, Gal Meir Eizenkot, who was killed in northern Gaza.

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1733072801332924749?t=5YkNIzjumPWBb32RQGZeBA&s=19

(1) (Reply)

Israel stealing Organs From Bodies In Gaza / DR Congo Welcomes Judith Suminwa Tuluka As Its First Female Prime Minister / Urgent: Saudi Arabia Postpones The NEOM City Project And Disastrous Secrets Abou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.