Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field (38837 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / The Owl's Long Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by sizer07: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
I was coming from the farm this morning, I met a friend in the road and we were discussing when this baby owl just fall from a nearby tree, we caught it and tie the wing.

Hope it did not end up in your pot sha. Poor thing Endangered species.

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by kmaster007: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Dat person way hold d bird get mind sha
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by DirtyAfonjas: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Train it, it's eatable
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by elonize(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Holy ghost fire..
Chinedu,bia bring Dose waters we got from those powerful churches.😂😂😂
But if u c dis tin for nty sha,u go fear o...ders ntin like stereotype on dis animal, agent of darkness use them to operate,nobi joke.not all of dem though
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Pls, don't kill it. If you know you can't pet it,let it go.

Pls, don't eat it. If you know you can't pet it,let it go
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Shalommy(f): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Tonytonex:
please how did you know that?
I know it from ORACLE.

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, if you're planning to eat that thing. Know this, it won't digest till thy kingdom come. Oops!..

This advice came from the heart.

Be like you done chop am before?

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Bigchristo: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
More
Owl,snake two Animals that I can never like
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by NOwazobia: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wetin you wan use am do?

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Anny69: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Tonytonex:
let me buy it for you na
Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Greenfusion: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
E never enter pot?
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by ibinaboonline: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Please don't kill and eat this beautiful creature. Please, where are you? I'll buy it..

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by kestolove95(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
The owl must be a model.. He can pose
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by coputa(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Pls, don't kill it. If you know you can't pet it,let it go.
owl is not kept as pet.it is a harmless bird,they should let it go
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by coputa(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bigchristo:
Owl,snake two Animals that I can never like
what is wrong with owl

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by macsilver(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
How are you able to even touch it? It is scary to even touch. Jesus!!!
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by SeriouslySense(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
It has beautiful eyes, i wish i was in your state, i would love to buy it and keep the creature, as a pet.

But its suppose to be free in the wild.

2 Likes

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by leroi01(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
crowther15:

You mean an OWL cannot live more than 2 months?

I mean your neighbours will kill it as soon as they can because it is perceived (erroneously) to be an evil bird.

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Newmans: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Pls take good care of it

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by West501(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
LagosG:
You tied its wings? Why? A baby for that matter. As far as that bird is concerned, you and your friends are hardened terrorists!!!
🙂🙂🙂😂

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by sync(f): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Such a beauty!
Pls do not harm it. See the terror in its eyes already, so sad

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Semaj77(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ondoterrorist:
This one resemble Bola the sniffing vagabond

Stop insulting this owl , how can you say it resembles Jagaban
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by illicit(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
BAT 2023

It's not a bat nah
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by femi4: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
I was coming from the farm this morning, I met a friend in the road and we were discussing when this baby owl just fall from a nearby tree, we caught it and tie the wing.
loose it! And let it go. #say no to animal cruelty
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by vikstandon(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
how much?

How much are you selling
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Bigchristo: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
coputa:
what is wrong with owl
We have this impression about owl being easily possessed by witches to carry out their evil deeds, it has been a long age thing for Africans 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Thazard(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Phantom233:
Air force agents grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Thazard(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Olawade24:
OP, okpolo eye no be open eye. grin
gringringrin
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
it's fighting everyone around and ready to to attack anyone, so we tied it
if you refuse to let that little baby owl go, you're a terror*st! Just free the bird .

1 Like

Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, if you're planning to eat that thing. Know this, it won't digest till thy kingdom come. Oops!..
grin
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Redomi:
it's fighting everyone around and ready to to attack anyone, so we tied it
Why won't it fight and attack?? The poor baby is terrified! It fell from its nest and instead of una to put it back, the next thing to do is to tie its wings so that it will die prematurely from all the stress. You and your friends are just plain evil
Re: See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is a mature owl, not a baby owl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts / 40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.