Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,170 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

NITRAM Frost Enterprise Ordeal - Follow-up Story - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NITRAM Frost Enterprise Ordeal - Follow-up Story (105 Views)

BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz / INVERTER Nitram Frost Enterprise Ordeal / Beko Frost Model CDA539FW-2 Refrigerator For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NITRAM Frost Enterprise Ordeal - Follow-up Story by MrRosh: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2023
So, after my last conversation with Mr. Emumwen Martis in 2022, where he tried to be smart by giving me conditions to persuade me to take down my earlier post as a medal and motivation for him to refund my money, It had largely fallen on deaf ears.

When I contacted my council, I was advised to ignore him considering, over the years, the trinkets of repayment had rendered the money almost invaluable. Wait a minute, n200,000 in 2021 will be refunded in bits and pieces until 2023 in a nation suffering from 25% inflation. Our last conversation was sometime on March 15, 2022.

So, on November 16, 2023, at 1:18, I received a phone call. Hello, who is this… he was on the other end of the call. Requesting that I had put him in prison, hence I should release him by taking down the original post ad as a show of good will, he would pay a part of the 60,000 that was outstanding and subsequently the balance. I mentioned that such a decision would be based on my council’s decision.

I removed the first post and had gone on to draft a follow-up story, still having the slightest positivity that He would keep to his words, at least from the greater percent of his failed promises. I gave the benefit that 10% can still be truthful. To my surprise, the day rolled by, and at noon I got a message that he had paid a part and that I hadn’t kept my end of the deal.

Imagine his audacity after rendering my money almost invaluable and the inconvenience his actions had caused me. So, I went back to reflect on the whole situation. I looked through the messages we exchanged years ago and, according to the audio conversation, observed a pattern. He has been consistent at one thing. He always failed to live up to his promise. At that point, I concluded I would release the follow-up and want to clearly state that I have no obligation to negotiate my money when there’s no trust and there has been no basis to build trust.

Possibly the balance will come in 2024, as it has been spread over the years to ensure the value is completely insignificant. I also believe that at this point I can unleash a series on another selected social medium. So watch out for it.

Re: NITRAM Frost Enterprise Ordeal - Follow-up Story by jfk1759: 3:59pm On May 15
Hi Mr Rosh I sent you a mail. I will like to talk to you about Nitram Frost. Martin Emumwen.

(1) (Reply)

... / Best Deals / How To Create A Successful Strategy To Promote A Brand On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.