Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie (43217 Views)

Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) / Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming / Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Bluntemperor: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Feintline:
Young boy but brainless.
Your brainlessnes destroyed your beautiful home but you never still get sense.

Why abusing him, because of his Political affiliations!
So, it's now a sin to differ in choice of Politicians,but if na LP,you are ok,abi.

Meanwhile,Govt Otti de manage Humongous Money,for Feeding,while ALL the Political Parties Collected their entitlements of 160-Millions,Car Allowance,from the National Assembly!
I thought you have Saints amongst the Politicians? Make Una de deceived Una self!

2 Likes

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Okoroawusa: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
To be Igbo and think politically different is a gift
Many would like to be like you but they are afraid of the herd. I know because I have been there since 2014 and I have never regretted it one bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by damkin24(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Feintline:
Young boy but brainless.
So because he chose not to be stupid and brainwashed like typical Obi supporters he is now brainless without sense? I can see your own brain 🧠

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Gspot(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
DON'T MIND FOOLISH AND SORE LOSERS; SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH SHOWING SUCH RESPECT FOR THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR COUNTRY IF NOT THAT TRIBAL BIGOTRY HAS TURNED THESE CHILDREN OF HATE INTO HEADLESS MOBS

Tjra:

I been dey gbadun your food threads but you just disappointed me.

Honestly, Yul Edochie get sense pass you.

You hate the President of Nigeria and Biafraland- His Excellency President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. Same National father who is working tirelessly to make your region safe so you can sleep with your two eyes closed at night.

But you love Simon Ekpa. A fugitive whose criminal gangs flog your parents and hold them hostage every Monday.

No be juju be that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by maxkia(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
To imagine that this guy once had Ambitions to contest as President of Nigeria!! Person wey no fit keep him marriage wan come Rule over 200M Nigerians . It would have been a disaster and a disgrace to the Igbo race/ lineage. I will prefer Portable as President self than this Ewu that dance naked in the market square every Eke Market day 😈

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Achor1111(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tufiakwa!
Another Joe Igbo-ekwela!

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by wrongnumber: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tinubu should pity this guy and give him a portfolio... He is so hungry and desperate.

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Ondoterrorist: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:
Yes e vex me,I m not igbo by tribe but by marriage and I would always choose Igbos over other tribes.

Sorry for any bad thing I don tell you before.

I must stand by you .

God bless always.

Same thing I tell fools here I have no beef with igbos infact them be better humans than any other tribe I have met
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Nicepoker(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:
Weyrey be disgracing ndi Igbo,we've dashed him to the ndi ofe mmanu's.

Turu ugo ndi ofe'mmanu lota.
Aru'ala tufia!!!
Always acting like someone whose brain dem bury inside redoil.
I hope you know you have been buying cheap plantain from ofe mmanu land. grin

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by abysirius(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
The guy be ST friend and he wouldn't sacrifice that for anything.. Call him names for all he cares..No be una go help am take care of him family.
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Jeshurun90: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tjra:

I been dey gbadun your food threads but you just disappointed me.

Honestly, Yul Edochie get sense pass you.

You hate the President of Nigeria and Biafraland- His Excellency President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. Same National father who is working tirelessly to make your region safe so you can sleep with your two eyes closed at night.

But you love Simon Ekpa. A fugitive whose criminal gangs flog your parents and hold them hostage every Monday.

No be juju be that?

Of a truth, I never expected such from her! Well, a pig will always remain a pig no matter how u make it looks nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
The only two people you cannot drag in my presence is my father and President Tinubu - Yul Edochie

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZDCBJkkds

Tinubu is bankrolling this one....

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Tommydare(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
Thanks for dashing us oooo...ndi ajokuta mamumi.
ahnie:

Aru'ala tufia!!!
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Goodnewsforlife: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:

Aru'ala tufia!!!
who did u dash your broken life?
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by TinubuNG: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:

Aru'ala tufia!!!
You are good at your kitchen and food posts, leave tribalism alone.

He has the right to associate with whom ever he wish to plus , how many igbo man una wan dash yoruba sef, go twitter and see them plenty😂
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by akpumping7720(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Look at how the igbos and non-igbos are busy abusing the hell out of Yul just because he's supporting Tinubu. Must we all support Peter Obi? Even if the current Nigeria's economy isn't favourable, won't things still later fall in place? We all take drastic measures in our various homes especially when we are embarking on important projects. We deprived ourselves of somethings just to achieve something bigger and I believe that is what we are currently experiencing in Nigeria.
My people across the Niger still have a long way to go and may God heal you all.
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Adexsilver4(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by emperor4love(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
Him money don finish

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by ahnie: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
TinubuNG:
You are good at your kitchen and food posts, leave tribalism alone.

He has the right to associate with whom ever he wish to plus , how many igbo man una wan dash yoruba sef, go twitter and see them plenty😂
Noted!!!!
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Anonimoux: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
This one that nobody takes seriously anymore.

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Menclothing: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
We all have life choice
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by holluwizzy: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Looking for all means to get attention and appointment.

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by TheMostComplex1: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
He's desperately looking for an appointment from Baba Tinubu meanwhile he never worked for Baba and Baba have not settled the likes of Zack Orji, Eniola, Seyi Law that believed in him & because of it the opposition dragged them like I pass my neighbour generator. Yul is an opportunist
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by TheMostComplex1: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:

Noted!!!!

Lol
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by BeanmanX(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:

Aru'ala tufia!!!
You get mind they abuse another person, you wey you be like something wey I no fit explain. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Bluntguy: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:

Aru'ala tufia!!!
ahnie wetin happen. Na you be this? I never see you vex like this before o
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
I hate this guy. Fool!
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Nornate: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Feintline:
Young boy but brainless.
....and na big issue
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Exceed15: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
This guy is depressed o
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by TinubuNG: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:

Noted!!!!
🥰
Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Karnice600: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Feintline:
Young boy but brainless.

I’m telling you. Sometimes I go just look Pete Edochie, look Yul, come dey wonder how lion take born goat.

1 Like

Re: Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie by Karnice600: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
BeanmanX:
You get mind they abuse another person, you wey you be like something wey I no fit explain. cheesy cheesy

grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Mimick Niniola Live Band Performance, Got People Laughing / "Maima Is Not Guilty!" -ice Prince Throws Shocker / James Brown Storms His Village For Deliverance After Suffering Spiritual Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.