Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 (1697 Views)

LASHONE ESTATES - Someone Marked You As 419!!! / Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by adebisi1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2007
Dont trust Sleekfun his a 419
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by thirdeye(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2007
what happened?
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by ricki: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2007
i have spoken to this guy (sleekfun) as well, he sounds very very young and immature. i think he just looking for quick money. cry
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by liftedone(f): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2007
angry Since when has being young been a problem in doing business and why should you try to malign someone's character for no reason? I think it's wrong to say because someone is young then he automatically qualifies as a fraudster or 419 as you choose to call it. Sleekfun is a hustler, he wants to make money. Is that a crime? Let us be careful not to damage people's character unnecessarily. It might be your turn tomorrow. If this guy has done anything to you then tell us. Don't be bitchy for bitchy's sake.
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by Seun(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2007
Sue for defamation in Nigeria? Hehe. What exactly did sleekfun do? He's innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by thirdeye(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2007
we are still waiting.
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by ricki: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2007
has he got anything to sell? why can't you ask him.
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by thirdeye(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2007
Anybody can be an agent. you only needs guts/determination to succeed.I will be shocked if Sleekfun does not have anything to sell.
These are what to do to be one.
Check thoroughly around your neighbourhood for genuine real estate agent.
Sign an agreement with them on your commission for any buyer you bring and actually buys,something like an offline affiliate.
There are well known real estate companies, they all have their sub-agents as well, mail or better still call them they will be glad to also have you as their agent especially when they know you will only get paid when your client buys.
Infact I will in no time start this business in full scale.
Just get the reputable ones to market for, and you know they are many,okoro,Osita etc etc
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by estylove1(f): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2007
who said that sleekfun is a 419 u r d original 419ner look at your mouth did he collect money from u or did he tel u he wants to sell someting to u and he didnt tel us how he 419ed u u dis liar
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by Sleekfun: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2007
Am Sleekfun,My contact is 08054601115,i live in Ikoyi,i will like if any one as EFCC contact to investigate, Because i intend to sue adebisi for deformation of character,
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by adebisi1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2007
sleef @ dont talk more,you know what you did ole
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by thirdeye(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
O pari! the more I tries to decipher, the more I get confused. Have you guys turned this into a game of puzzle?
Why is it so hard to say what sleekfun did? Or the sins are so much that you couldn't have much time to state all? angry
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by Sleekfun: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2007
Adebisi stop fooling urself, everybody know that you are a fool, for the fat that you just finish from a computer school in a local area does not mean u type rubbish for people to read on the internet, okkk, His the faulth of Seun who make paste freee,
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by adebisi1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2007
You must be fool ,you are a asshole mother fucker when i have the time i will come on here and write everything you did son of a bitch
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by Sleekfun: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2007
He who blessed Isreal shall be blessed and he who causeth Isreal shall be caused, So i pray as you have chosen to call me what i am not, so Adebisi everything you do shall not prosper,cos you have step on a ground which is hotter than your sense of feeling can abide with,
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by hakir(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2007
gentlemen, u will do yourselves and everybody good by resolving ur dispute amicably. since u dont want the house to arbitrate on it then keep it off the house record cos i knw that u do c urselves were ever u are located.

more over great minds discuss ideas and innovations, u both ve a lot to contribute to this forum and this country positively.

thanks for accepting my portion of resolute
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by adebisi1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2007
Mr Sleekfun@ as your name sill fun everything you put your hands on she be your enemy unless you dont statrt this at first you insurt me cos of i want to buy your 419 proertise na God save me ,so back to sender you will use your fucking hand to carry all ur cost in your life Ole 419 asshole
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by adebisi1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2007
Nothing will be desame for you in the name of God cos that is that you deserve in life you are a looser mother fucker asshole get your ass away from this site this site is for good people not for Babalawo like you idiot
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by uf4oma(f): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2007
adebisi1:

Nothing will be desame for you in the name of God because that is that you deserve in life you are a looser mother fucker asshole get your ass away from this site this site is for good people not for Babalawo like you idiot

Ah, ah, why all the abuse. Tell us what the guy did. This is incomprehensible. I think Seun has to start an abuses forum. In fact there should be a forum for people to let out steam and scream at one another. Properties forum is too serious for people to turn up and abuse themselves. In fact, Seun, delete this thread. It's senseless.
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by Sleekfun: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2007
I dont have much to say to you, what do u mean by mother fuckeryou better come back to you language before you get your tongue fall off or your fingers break, cos this forum of property is not for kids like you, search for cartoon forum and do all your fun trick there, a poor boy like you as nothing doing with sales property,
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by actoor(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2007
Adebisi or the hell you are called, always think before you type??dont take Naira land to be notice, if you want to be notice quickly,killl and your face will be shown on crime fighter as a criminer, thats best and fast than criticizen people who are here to do transaction and get a better deal of themselves, If i was Seun i would have suspend your finger typing from loging to Nairaland, cos Nairaland is a big website for reasonable peoples, not fools like you,
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by james1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2007
Hi Adebisi d mischief-maker.why do you choose live a life of utter confusion?you are apparently very,very confuse and in such a pathetic state.am already saying serious prayers for the sustenance of your soul in purgatary.How are we sure that you have not over-stayed your welcome in holland?illegal alliens like you are responsible for all negativity about Nigeria today.I PRAY THE AUTHOURITIES THERE CATCH AND DEPORT YOU TO THE EVER OPEN HANDS OF THE NIGERIAN CUSTOMS AND THEN WARDERS(PRISONS
) WHERE YOU TRULLY BELONG!
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by busygal(f): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2007
Am neither on sleekfun's side nor Adebisi1's side.

But 2 be truthful and sincer! i also had thesame thought/feelings
with ADEBISI1. why?

i WORK IN A PPTY FIRM AND NEEDED A PARTICULAR PPTY URGENTLY ON THE
ISLAND. I CHECKED SLEEKFUN'S TREAD AND SAW HE HAD SOMETHINGS
2 OFFER ON THE ISLAND, SO I CALLED HIM UP IMMEDIATELY!

WHEN I CALLED HIM UP! MY DEAR, HE WASN'T STRAIGHT 4WARD.
AND THERE IS THIS AIR ABOUT HIM. I REALY DONT KNOW.

BUT ACCORDING 2 SEUN! HIS NOT GUILTY UNTIL ITS PROVEN.
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by romeo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2007
Sleekfun:

I don't have much to say to you, what do u mean by mother fuckeryou better come back to you language before you get your tongue fall off or your fingers break, because this forum of property is not for kids like you, search for cartoon forum and do all your fun trick there, a poor boy like you as nothing doing with sales property,

actoor:

Adebisi or the hell you are called, always think before you type??don't take Naira land to be notice, if you want to be notice quickly,killl and your face will be shown on crime fighter as a criminer, thats best and fast than criticizen people who are here to do transaction and get a better deal of themselves, If i was Seun i would have suspend your finger typing from loging to Nairaland, because Nairaland is a big website for reasonable peoples, not fools like you,

james1:

Hi Adebisi d mischief-maker.why do you choose live a life of utter confusion?you are apparently very,very confuse and in such a pathetic state.am already saying serious prayers for the sustenance of your soul in purgatary.How are we sure that you have not over-stayed your welcome in holland?illegal alliens like you are responsible for all negativity about Nigeria today.I PRAY THE AUTHOURITIES THERE CATCH AND DEPORT YOU TO THE EVER OPEN HANDS OF THE NIGERIAN CUSTOMS AND THEN WARDERS(PRISONS
) WHERE YOU TRULLY BELONG!

I think the same person made the 3 posts and i want to be proven wrong!!! same grammar cheesy
So i am beginning to suspect the guy undecided undecided
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by Sleekfun: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2007
Hi Busygal,am so sorry if i had sound rude when you called me,but sincererly i cant recall when i heard your calll, What is it do you need on the island as property, if you tell me and i have i will contact you back to let you know, I wish you could come down to have a one on one chat with me right in my office and we can iron things out,
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by Sleekfun: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2007
I deals with property for sale and rent, I belive you leave close to the island or anywhere you maybe i will like to meet you, so as to interview me and tell the Nairalanders what the truth you found, My contact via mobile again is 08054601115, am Micheal
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by dafidixone(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2007
This two guys are into shady deals and one got hurt than the other.
God Help you ooooo
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by favococo(f): 12:41am On May 17, 2008
baby adebisi if the guy(sleekfun) getting u angry angry just forget to answer him ,, i need to see u fine and happy pls!!!luv u wink
Re: Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419 by styrax(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2008
Na wa for this thread o

This thread has shown that seun is really a "mystery man". I dont understand the reason for letting this thread live this long, when some get deleted before you get to read the first post.

The "grammar" in some of the posts can give one serious headache

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Housing Project----isvin Ventures Ltd / To Let At Sangotedo Lekki, New House / 3 Bedroom Flat In Chevy View Estate. Lekki : N 35m ( + Pix's )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.