Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

“she Never Loved Me” – Lady Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Stepdad And Blames - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “she Never Loved Me” – Lady Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Stepdad And Blames (964 Views)

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) / Lady Says Her Husband Was Her Stepdad Who Divorced Her Mum & Also Dated Her Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“she Never Loved Me” – Lady Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Stepdad And Blames by unique456: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
“She never loved me” – Lady opens up about sleeping with her stepdad and blames her mother for it

A South African woman has revealed how she had an affair with her stepdad to deliberately hurt her mum. The woman identified as Paballo Maseko, who admitted to having a s3xual relationship with her mother’s husband, who’s also her pastor, said her mother sent her packing after she learnt of the affair.

- She made this disclosure on Twitter while sharing why she stopped going to church. Maseko stated that, unlike her sibling, she never received the same level of attention or love from her mother.

According to her, because of her mother’s neglect, she was forced to have an intimate relationship with her stepfather. She claimed that her mother got to know about the affair after her siblings found out and exposed her in church.

Continue Reading: https://theteleblog.com/she-never-loved-me-lady-opens-up-about-sleeping-with-her-stepdad-and-blames-her-mother-for-it/
Re: “she Never Loved Me” – Lady Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Stepdad And Blames by immortalcrown(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Madness get levels.
Re: “she Never Loved Me” – Lady Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Stepdad And Blames by dawnomike(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
Foolishness of the highest order!!!
Re: “she Never Loved Me” – Lady Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Stepdad And Blames by birth100: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
dawnomike:
Foolishness of the highest order!!!
What's the definition of foolishness, she just needed someone to pay her bills, and she accomplished her goal.
Re: “she Never Loved Me” – Lady Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Stepdad And Blames by AfroBeatDiary: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
Anything that has similarity with Pablo is a scam.
Re: “she Never Loved Me” – Lady Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Stepdad And Blames by Fahvvy: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
One thing that never ceases to amuse me about women is the way they shirk from accountability and responsibilities grin...

In their mind, "it's never my fault" grin...

Just imagine this one went and opened her legs for her step father, betraying her own mother and she still had the boldness to say, "it's not my fault, blame my mother" grin...

Very soon now, her fellow colleagues will be here to blame the man grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “she Never Loved Me” – Lady Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Stepdad And Blames by Slydan204: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2023
Which one be continue reading again? You bring gossip come and you come dey direct us to another person make him finish your gossip. Shoo
Re: “she Never Loved Me” – Lady Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Stepdad And Blames by imagrg(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Fear women!

(1) (Reply)

Popular Tanzania Instagram Glamour Babe Fanta Shares Her New Eroticala Pics / Witchcraft Murder: Couple Guilty Of Kristy Bamu Killing / Ritualist Butcher His Own 4 Month Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.