Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

100L Student Of Nasarawa University Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100L Student Of Nasarawa University Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (572 Views)

14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100L Student Of Nasarawa University Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Ayomitemedia(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
A 100-level female student of the Nasarawa State University (NSUK), Keffi, Maikeffi Redemption Sarah has reportedly ended it all by consuming a poisonous substance.

Sarah, 21 years old, fourth and last born of the family, and an undergraduate of Microbiology was said to have ended it all due to deep emotions and depression.

Read full info below;
https://www.ayomitemedia.com.ng/2023/12/100l-student-of-nasarawa-state.html?m=1

Re: 100L Student Of Nasarawa University Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship by IamANigerianMan: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Why killed yourself now that presidency just bought YATCH
Re: 100L Student Of Nasarawa University Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Jeon(f): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chaii, what a waste.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100L Student Of Nasarawa University Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship by McCoy662(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
@ 21?? Why would she believe a better guy won't come her way ever again in life. That's too pessimistic of her.
Re: 100L Student Of Nasarawa University Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Kyari79(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2023
IDIOT OF HER ,SHE WILL SEE wht will happend 2 her on the last day
Re: 100L Student Of Nasarawa University Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship by imagrg(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
She's just wasted a tight pvssy!

So sad!
Re: 100L Student Of Nasarawa University Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship by AfroBeatDiary: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Failed relationship at 21yrs old? Wetin she wan make people like Blessing CEO, Moyo lawal, etc do.

She's a coward, she no even know wetin she wanted. At 21yrs I was in 400L with no direction for my life cos OAU don finish my cgpa and I was busy brainstorming what else I can do with my life.

I feel so sad for her parents.

(1) (Reply)

British Businessman Kidnapped In VI, Lagos / I Sell Petrol At N48 Per Litre – Pipeline Vandal / Boston Attack Update: One Suspect Dead, Another On The Run!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.