Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P (348 Views)

We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa / Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by Kuginzi: 7:21am On Dec 10, 2023
The Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), General Christopher Musa, has promised that incidents of accidental bombing would not repeat itself in the country's military.

The CDS who together with the Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen Taoreed Lagbaja, has come under public bashing, stated this while talking to newsmen at the 4th Edition of the Chief of Defence Staff Armed Forces and Security Agencies Half Marathon Championship 2023, on Saturday in Abuja.

He described the Kaduna incident as regrettable, adding that the nation and the armed forces were mourning those who had died during the incident.

SaharaReporters reports that more than 100 Kaduna residents were killed in an accidental air strike on Tudun Biri community in the Igabi Local Government Area during a Mawlid Nabiy celebration.

Speaking with newsmen o Saturday, the CDS said, “He said, “We pray for the repose of those that have died and those that are injured. We will make sure that they are provided for and the Federal Government and everyone is putting hands on deck to ensure that we take care of the community, take care of those that have been injured and also ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

" I want to thank all the Nigerians for understanding with members of the armed forces and other security agencies.

“It was not deliberate. It was something that should not have been. We are going to move forward and we are using this competition to appreciate Nigerians for all their support and love for members of the armed forces and to assure them that we will continue to work very hard. We want to restore peace and tranquility in Nigeria and God willing, all of us together will achieve that.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/09/no-more-accidental-bombing-nigerian-military-chief-defence-staff-musa-pledges

Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by immortalcrown(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2023
Noted. When will there be Python Dance against Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by okosodo: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2023
Thunder 🔥 you there

1 Like

Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by Soulsymbol99: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2023
This man made some serious points @ the national assembly sometime ago
Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2023
If wishes were horses.. We should do the right thing instead of this shenanigans
Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by zentee: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2023
We don hear, let it be so.
Kuginzi:
The Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), General Christopher Musa, has promised that incidents of accidental bombing would not repeat itself in the country's military.

The CDS who together with the Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen Taoreed Lagbaja, has come under public bashing, stated this while talking to newsmen at the 4th Edition of the Chief of Defence Staff Armed Forces and Security Agencies Half Marathon Championship 2023, on Saturday in Abuja.

He described the Kaduna incident as regrettable, adding that the nation and the armed forces were mourning those who had died during the incident.

SaharaReporters reports that more than 100 Kaduna residents were killed in an accidental air strike on Tudun Biri community in the Igabi Local Government Area during a Mawlid Nabiy celebration.

Speaking with newsmen o Saturday, the CDS said, “He said, “We pray for the repose of those that have died and those that are injured. We will make sure that they are provided for and the Federal Government and everyone is putting hands on deck to ensure that we take care of the community, take care of those that have been injured and also ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

" I want to thank all the Nigerians for understanding with members of the armed forces and other security agencies.

“It was not deliberate. It was something that should not have been. We are going to move forward and we are using this competition to appreciate Nigerians for all their support and love for members of the armed forces and to assure them that we will continue to work very hard. We want to restore peace and tranquility in Nigeria and God willing, all of us together will achieve that.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/09/no-more-accidental-bombing-nigerian-military-chief-defence-staff-musa-pledges
Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by Kukutente23: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2023
The Northern islamist bigots will not forgive this one
They have found the perfect alibi to demarket Tinubu
Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by JASONjnr(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2023
Lol.....

Very confused defence force......

Their energy is when they see a civilian putting on a camouflage, but when they see armed criminals, they will run away...

Imagine a country where police will battle squarely with the military.
Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by Kafirbigot: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2023
If the Bombings are in the SE...it will be "Terrorist" ESN or IPOB..abi?

Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Noted. When will there be Python Dance against Boko Haram?

If you know 1/10 of what Ops Zaman Lafiya Dole or Tura Takai Bango were, you wont be spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by immortalcrown(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:
If you know 1/10 of what Ops Zaman Lafiya Dole or Tura Takai Bango were, you wont be spewing trash.
Tell me what they are.
Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Tell me what they are.

Read brother, read.
Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by immortalcrown(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:
Read brother, read.
Why did you respond to my comment instead of letting me read? Explain what they are here and I will read your explanation.

Tell me what they are or admit you say what you don't know.
Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Why did you respond to my comment instead of letting me read? Explain what they are here and I will read your explanation.

Tell me what they are or admit you say what you don't know.

I cant tell you more than google.
Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by immortalcrown(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:
I cant tell you more than google.
So, you start what you cannot finish? Google is not the one that mentioned those names in your comment. A sensible and sincere person will answer my question without directing me to Google unless I doubt the answer.
Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by ivolt: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kukutente23:
The Northern islamist bigots will not forgive this one
They have found the perfect alibi to demarket Tinubu

Islamist bigots demarketing him will actually work to his advantage and
boost his clout in his base.

There are 2 power brokers in the north, the political elite and the religious elite.
The political elite always win whenever there is disagreement about the North's political future.

The only northerner that can run against Tinubu in 2027 is Atiku and he would
fail badly if he relies on religious bigots to help him win.
His only path to victory is to recapture SE and SS.
Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
So, you start what you cannot finish? Google is not the one that mentioned those names in your comment. A sensible and sincere person will answer my question without directing me to Google unless I doubt the answer.

Scholars generally classify ignorant people ino 2 classes: the ignorant person that knows he is ignorant i.e does not have sufficient knowledge of the topic in contention, and so is open to getting better information than one in his possession and the ignorant person that does not know that he does not have the knowledge or information in contention i.e ignorance coupled with arrogance.

The first is OK as we all belong in that class on many topics, the second is dangerous and should you meet such a person, flee from their presence for his ignorance is darker than the darkness of the night as no good comes out them.

Take your pick of the class you belong to - whoever comes across this will have a class to put you in.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P by immortalcrown(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:
Scholars generally classify ignorant people ino 2 classes: the ignorant person that knows he is ignorant i.e does not have sufficient knowledge of the topic in contention, and so is open to getting better information than one in his possession and the ignorant person that does not know that he does not have the knowledge or information in contention i.e ignorance coupled with arrogance. The first is OK as we all belong in that class on many topics, the second is dangerous and shold you meet such a person, flee from their presence for his ignorance is darker than the darkness of the night. Take your pick of the class you belong to - whoever comes across this will have a class to put you in. Enjoy the rest of your day.
The time you used to type this response is enough for you to answer my question if you are sensible and sincere in this conversation.

You mentioned some names and said I would not have made my comment if I knew who or what those names are. I simply asked you to tell me who or what they are. Since then, you have been jumping from one thing to another. Tell me who or what those names are.

(1) (Reply)

(FULL VIDEO) Portable vs Charles Okocha celebrity boxing fight / TB Joshua’s Daughter: Tortured After Standing Up To Daddy / American Police Chief And Wife Hospitalized After They Are Shot By Sidechick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.