Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. (17417 Views)

Nigeria Is In Big Mess Coupled With Poor Governance – VP, Shettima Admits / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by Sunday2021: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2023
Nigeria can never be this bad again. This is the worst administration in the history of this country.
You are telling the citizens to be patients and wait but senators cannot be patient and wait for their cars of 260 million naira.
Billions sent to the unconstitutional office of the first lady cannot Wait.
15 billion naira for the renovations of VP house cannot wait.
Tinubu is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by GarkiAccessory(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by Subonbon(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2023
Nwodosis:
Na the Obidients dey complaine, it is their nature. We the Bulabans are not among because our Master told us that we have nothing to do with the dollars as we are not going to be paid in dollars and we no go chop statistics.
hope say na human being dey type this thing..... Because I can't imagine cry
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by TrumpDonald2: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Even those in power are admitting that things are not good in the country. But people like FreeStuffsNG are praising the government, boasting of surplus trade and IGR that has no positive impact on the lives of people.

True true, mumu get levels.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by TrumpDonald2: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2023
tuoyoojo:
They would soon come out to say that he was quoted out of context, that Nigeria has best economic outlook in Nigeria

They said they wanted Oga Tilibu the first class accountant, let us enjoy this. Come 2027, I must vote for tilibu, we must enjoy the renewed hope some more

Just wait for FreeStuffsNG. He abi she is going to defend.
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by onosbaba3310: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2023
They (the poor) are the most neglected segment of our society. You can hardly differentiate between them and their animals.
This man use style insult the poor masses wey dey defend their government online😂😂😂
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by RichAbujaGuy: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2023
I always enjoy threads when NLers get a plot of unused raw land, cultivated it, grow dem own foods and have enough to take to the market.
Less importing and no need for the evil forex traders.
Many ppl think they are above working our abundantly rich soil and would rather watch untold hours of football or bbnaija or some other unproductive use of dey time.
I'm happy to read about homemade AK-47s being made to wipe out all the nests of bandits, terrorists, and kidnappers. We can only hope the weapons won't be sold to bad guys.
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by Aluckiest(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2023
So, even this one knows that average Nigerians are suffering and this government is doing nothing. God will judge them at the right time.
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
angry

Is that all you can offer or you're extremely busy hiding in Gaza's dark tunnels cum rat-holes

I heard the gallant Israelis are planning to flush you guys out with salty, poisonous sea water grin
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by AntiChristian: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Is that all you can offer or you're extremely busy hiding in Gaza's dark tunnels cum rat-holes

I heard the gallant Israelis are planning to flush you guys out with salty, poisonous sea water grin

I heard your God the father sent his son to be killed by this same Israelites.

Is that true?
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by Nwodosis(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2023
Subonbon:
hope say na human being dey type this thing..... Because I can't imagine cry
Not a perfect human, na bulaba people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

I heard your God the father sent his son to be killed by this same Israelites.

Is that true?

I hope you also heard that Zaynab, a Jewish woman, poisoned your prophet with meat?

Your enmity with the Jews didn't start today grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by ufotunang: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2023
All this high cost of living, poverty hunger hardship unemployment is caused by APC... during PDP time it was not as bad like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by ufotunang: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2023
Nigerians miss Peter obi.. Peter obi would had made the economy to be good and better and give better life's to nigerians
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by AntiChristian: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I hope you also heard that Zaynab, a Jewish woman, poisoned your prophet with meat?

Your enmity with the Jews didn't start today grin

He ate the meat and still lived for some years with the poison!

Same Jews crucified your God to death after all manner of insult. You even celebrate am!

They even beheaded John the Baptist as birthday gift!

And you still love them!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by Faposky95: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2023
Don't need all miss LAI......
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

He ate the meat and still lived for some years with the poison!

Same Jews crucified your God to death after all manner of insult. You even celebrate am!

They even beheaded John the Baptist as birthday gift!

And you still love them!

"A’isha narrates that during his last days, the Holy Prophetsa would say, ‘O ‘A’ishah! I have always felt the effects of what I ate at Khaybar. Even today, I feel as if my insides have been greatly affected due to the poison.’ (Sahih al-Bukhari, Kitab al-maghazi, Bab marad an-Nabisa wa-wafatihi, Hadith 5073)"

The poison gave him a slow and painful death. He was bedridden thereafter and died 4yrs later from the complications of the poisoning at the age of 62.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by Kukutente23: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2023
Lol. APC divides the country along ethno-religious lines and is now preaching against it.
Funny

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by malvisguy212: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2023
victorclean:
He doesn't have the hypocritical lying gene. Probably not a graduate of älhäjai lïë Möhamäd's low brain hypocritical lying class. Afunjarians understand me more here.

you are right. if na Femi adesina or lai Mohammed. they will say Nigerian are not complaining.
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by AntiChristian: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

"A’isha narrates that during his last days, the Holy Prophetsa would say, ‘O ‘A’ishah! I have always felt the effects of what I ate at Khaybar. Even today, I feel as if my insides have been greatly affected due to the poison.’ (Sahih al-Bukhari, Kitab al-maghazi, Bab marad an-Nabisa wa-wafatihi, Hadith 5073)"

The poison gave him a slow and painful death. He was bedridden thereafter and died 4yrs after the poisoning at the age of 62.

Good!

How did your John the Baptist and Jesus die?
How old were they?

I pray you die just as Jesus or John died!
At just 33 years!
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by IbeOkehie: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
VP Shettima said,
We have to improve the quality of governance. And what we have is a tiny window of not more than 10 to 20 years. Let’s improve the quality of governance

Hmmm.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

Good!

How did your John the Baptist and Jesus die?
How old were they?

I pray you die just as Jesus or John died!
At just 33 years!

You pray... grin

When did jihadists start praying

They throw bombs and missiles, man, to achieve their aims. You've already forgot, which means your johadi training is still incomplete grin
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by AntiChristian: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You pray... grin

When did jihadists start praying

They throw bombs and missiles, man, to achieve their aims. You've already forgot, which means your johadi training is still incomplete grin

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be like him. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he become wise in his own eyes.…
Proverbs 26: 4 -5

I no dey answer Una again cos na you Galatians 3: 1 dey make reference!
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by ufuosman(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Na ur own u don talk
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by InvertedHammer: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
victorclean:
He doesn't have the hypocritical lying gene. Probably not a graduate of älhäjai lïë Möhamäd's low brain hypocritical lying class. Afunjarians understand me more here.

/
Do you think he expressed his opinions or he just read what was given to him? The only time you know the opinion of a leader is when asked a direct question not from the content of a speech written by professional writers.

/
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by thunderbabs: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Patient with which President? President wey no even know what to do again. President wey go japa too come January for weeks...dey whine yourself

If masses vex finish ehn, country no go contain both the political elites and their luxurious lifestyle
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by Cooky007(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Guiltiness has alarmed the FGN. May God Almighty have mercy on poor nigerians alike, and may God Almighty punish our leaders hereafter for their hidden and wicked agenda for nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by todugo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
victorclean:

So he know Nigerians are angry but he is building abi renovating his house with 15 Billion. If he had the peoples interest, he would have lowered the expense or suspended that project and tackled the economic issues the people are facing.The man is a hypocrite! "a leopard is not different from a Tiger for they are the same family.
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by IbeOkehie: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
todugo:

So he know Nigerians are angry but he is building abi renovating his house with 15 Billion. If he had the peoples interest, he would have lowered the expense or suspended that project and tackled the economic issues the people are facing.The man is a hypocrite! "a leopard is not different from a Tiger for they are the same family.

All this angst about how much our politicians are spending on themselves...it makes no sense. I sincerely don't think it's important. Maybe the pensions might be a cause for protest, but not current spending.

The REAL SOLUTION is economic growth so that Nigerians can generate their own wealth and politics would be a waste of time.

Nigerians should be demanding that government must WITHDRAW from the economy, stop subsidies, price controls, import & export controls and price regulation.

One simple example - what do you think will happen if NIPOST is privatized? And the entire mailing industry is deregulated? Just that one industry alone can create tens of thousands of self sustaining skilled and semi-skilled PRIVATE SECTOR jobs and tax revenue. We know the Nigerian people will oppose any attempt to set it free.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by victorclean(f): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
todugo:

He is still a learner where owamberians are

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by victorclean(f): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Do you think he expressed his opinions or he just read what was given to him? The only time you know the opinion of a leader is when asked a direct question not from the content of a speech written by professional writers.

/

Even at that, he said the truth. Some Agbadorians claimed Nigerians are happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 / Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison / Abubakar Sani-Bello Backs Tinubu For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.