Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist (15924 Views)

Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup / 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid / Onnoghen: PDP Is Sympathetic To Corruption, Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist by XAUBulls: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Shimran:

Is that all you really cared?

Alright, before people like you, there were staunchest non-Muslims then who never asked just question. Why ? Because they knew isn't against the norm.

Again, today, after a 1400+ years (when life expectancy even deteriorated) , medically, it's fit for a 9 year old girl to give birth!

You may take few minutes to listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G19zcrkUTEI

Re: Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist by Igbodicool(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
benuejosh:
While i commiserate with the community, such measures are needed for IPOB-ESN and other minor/up springing indigenous groups bent on making the living environment unconducive for living in Nigeria.
Nah you go wail tire.
The secession and independence of Biafra is imminent.

Death and destruction to anyone celebrating Nigeria and its independence but against the independence of Igbo Republic of Biafra!
Re: Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist by Shimran(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Ok!

U didn't answer d first one;

Why is terrorism associated with Islam?

You mean Why the double standard on the definition of terrorism by the western Media? Just because we are Muslim or we aren't their brother keepers in evils.

Same thing here, ipob (a radical group which results from political crises) were tagged terrorist, so were/are Taliban, Hamas, BH etc.

Any attack by Muslim is act of terrorism. (Almost those Muslims who involved themselves were either victims of America/West Invading their lands with false alarm of WMDs or other political crises)

Any attack by Non Muslim is mental disorder.
And we move on like that!

BTW: in Islam, unjust killing is forever prohibited clearly. We have seen it our prophet lives and dine with the non-Muslims of his time. History is clear to that.

If by terrorism you mean: we kills who blasphemed in our religion: we then say forever we're terrorist. You can do that in your religion. It's always christian thing to always give the other cheek but not Islam!

You can dine and wine and even play with who insulted your parents (your choice) you then tag it "freedom of speech/expression"
Re: Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist by Mayeldah(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kukutente23:
This matter needs to rest abeg

Ina nilahi alamin rojin

Who don die don die

What should be our concern is if Aljanna was able to meet the high demand for 77 virgins afterwards given that Hamas terrorist are also arriving in droves

werey grin grin grin grin

Its now 1.5 virgin per dead terrorist, aljanna is running out of virgins

My question is? What do dead female terrorists get as compensation? male virgins too?
Re: Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist by Kukutente23: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
Mayeldah:

werey grin grin grin grin

Its now 1.5 virgin per dead terrorist, aljanna is running out of virgins

My question is? What do dead female terrorists get as compensation? male virgins too?
My hand nor dey dat one o
Re: Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist by Aboks(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2023
poseidon12:

One of the undesirable elements keeping Nigeria backwards.

Like you
Re: Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist by MrPOTUS: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2023
Shimran:

You mean Why the double standard on the definition of terrorism by the western Media? Just because we are Muslim or we aren't their brother keepers in evils.

Same thing here, ipob (a radical group which results from political crises) were tagged terrorist, so were/are Taliban, Hamas, BH etc.

Any attack by Muslim is act of terrorism. (Almost those Muslims who involved themselves were either victims of America/West Invading their lands with false alarm of WMDs or other political crises)

Any attack by Non Muslim is mental disorder.
And we move on like that!

BTW: in Islam, unjust killing is forever prohibited clearly. We have seen it our prophet lives and dine with the non-Muslims of his time. History is clear to that.

If by terrorism you mean: we kills who blasphemed in our religion: we then say forever we're terrorist. You can do that in your religion. It's always christian thing to always give the other cheek but not Islam!

You can dine and wine and even play with who insulted your parents (your choice) you then tag it "freedom of speech/expression"

Not a fan of Islam or Mohammed, but I like you.

You're smart 👏

1 Like

Re: Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist by Shimran(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Not a fan of Islam or Mohammed, but I like you.

You're smart 👏

I appreciate your kind words.👍
Please: on your own (not what people says/write), ask/study what Islam is all about. I have seen those with sincere and curious/open mind, ended up being Muslims.

[b]Although for Muhammad and Aisha's marriage: [/b]puberty stage/age isn't fixed for all human. Of course no a sane man would love to give or accept girl in marriage who hasn't reached puberty.
Re: Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist by MrPOTUS: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Shimran:

I appreciate your kind words.👍
Please: on your own (not what people says/write), ask/study what Islam is all about. I have seen those with sincere and curious/open mind, ended up being Muslims.

Although for Muhammad and Aisha's marriage: puberty stage/age isn't fixed for all human. Of course no a sane man would love to give or accept girl in marriage who hasn't reached puberty.

I'll definitely do d bolded, thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist by MrPOTUS: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
Shimran:

I appreciate your kind words. 👍

Although for Muhammad and Aisha's marriage: puberty stage/age isn't fixed for all human. Of course no a sane man would love to give or accept girl in marriage who hasn't reached puberty.

1 Like

Re: Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist by Shimran(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
MrPOTUS:

🤝

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Many Terrorists, Rescue 20 Women & Children From Sambisa / Police Invasion: Richie Etonye Clarifies Himself, Says No Money Was Found Stolen / Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.