Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,668 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Who Can Help Me With The Name Of The App That Does It - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Can Help Me With The Name Of The App That Does It (250 Views)

Can You Guess The Mobile App That Was Used To Design These / The Android App That Offers The Best Tutorial On Graphics Design. / 4 App That Can Be Used To Make Graphic Art On Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me With The Name Of The App That Does It by Chygoz01: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2023
Hello nairalanders can anyone identify the name of the app that does this I’m a graphic designer and I have been looking for the app name for months now can anyone help me I use iPhone

Re: Who Can Help Me With The Name Of The App That Does It by erad(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2023
It's photoshop I know that does it, and it's on pc.
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Name Of The App That Does It by Chygoz01: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2023
erad:
It's photoshop I know that does it, and it's on pc.
ok thanks sir
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Name Of The App That Does It by ITbomb(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2023
Chygoz01:
Hello nairalanders can anyone identify the name of the app that does this I’m a graphic designer and I have been looking for the app name for months now can anyone help me I use iPhone
Every thing na app now, yet you claim to be a graphic designer.
This is how AI is making fake professional and no originality.
Get your hands dirty, dig into photoshop and create something original,

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With The Name Of The App That Does It by SocialJustice: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2023
ITbomb:

Every thing na app now, yet you claim to be a graphic designer.
This is how AI is making fake professional and no originality.
Get your hands dirty, dig into photoshop and create something original,
You guys talk any how too much sometimes. There was also a time every graphic illustration was done by hand and you are sounding like the graphic designers from back then who expected illustrations to continue being done by hand as against working with computers and CADs.
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Name Of The App That Does It by Chygoz01: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2023
SocialJustice:
You guys talk any how too much sometimes. There was also a time every graphic illustration was done by hand and you are sounding like the graphic designers from back then who expected illustrations to continue being done by hand as against working with computers and CADs.
no mind am he is behaving like our lecturers back then when I was in school that get upset when you use laptop to do architectural design

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With The Name Of The App That Does It by SocialJustice: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2023
Chygoz01:
no mind am he is behaving like our lecturers back then when I was in school that get upset when you use laptop to do architectural design
🤣🤣🤣 Na so one lecturer refuse to teach us lithography instead na wood e say make we dey carve to make graphic prints.
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Name Of The App That Does It by Chygoz01: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
SocialJustice:
🤣🤣🤣 Na so one lecturer refuse to teach us lithography instead na wood e say make we dey carve to make graphic prints.
analog men grin

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Graphics Design Video Pack For Sale / Graphic Designer And Printing Is Made Easy Here Check Out Our Printing And Desig / Enjoy These Amazing Services Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.