Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Have You Ever Taken Time To Read The Notes You Make During Sunday Service ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Taken Time To Read The Notes You Make During Sunday Service ? (122 Views)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Pastor Isaac Idahosa Dancing Zanku Legwork During Sunday Service / Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Taken Time To Read The Notes You Make During Sunday Service ? by Praise202(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2023
I know alot of Christian do take note every Sunday during service/ sermon.

I don't know if majority of them make use of the note afterwards.

Why make note if you will not make use of it ?
Re: Have You Ever Taken Time To Read The Notes You Make During Sunday Service ? by brain54(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2023
I used to take notes in the past...

After like 3 trials I dumped the idea and the notes. Because I do not go through them afterwards.

I can't come and be fooling myself or forming hypocrite to myself.

Majority of the people who take notes in church do so to look cool. That's all.

They dump those notes when they get home.

When it's not Cambridge exam I want to write!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Taken Time To Read The Notes You Make During Sunday Service ? by immortalcrown(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2023
Na eye service to motivate pastors.
Re: Have You Ever Taken Time To Read The Notes You Make During Sunday Service ? by Praise202(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Na eye service to motivate pastors.

To make them feel special abi
Re: Have You Ever Taken Time To Read The Notes You Make During Sunday Service ? by Praise202(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2023
brain54:
I used to take notes in the past...

After like 3 trials I dumped the idea and the notes. Because I do not go through them afterwards.

I can't come and be fooling myself or forming hypocrite to myself.

Majority of the people who take notes in church do so to look cool. That's all.

They dump those notes when they get home.

When it's not Cambridge exam I want to write!

I like your sincerity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dream Meaning Of Alligator Pepper / Preach The Gospel: The Key Secret To A Fufilled Christian Life. / I Would Rather Celebrate ESU Than Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.