Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole (14634 Views)

Now That The North Has Found Oil By Simon Kolawole / Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article / Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Beuberry(f): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
We suffered no be small!
Everyday, eyes dey pepper Nigerians, hunger dey wire them and they v headaches from lack of food. The body pain nor be here!
Suffer ooo, suffer oooooo, we don over suffer oooooooooooo!

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
nairalanda1:
Tis the way it always has been

Politicans always want to get elected. Never to make the economy better they want to do

APC was always going to be a reflection of PDP. There never would have been any change. Even if Labour party won, it would have ended up being like APC and PDP. As seen by their senators accepting the car gift and the excuses given thereof

Damm, I have never seen a government that I liked since 1999.

My ideal government woukd have totally removed subsides, increased tax to GDP ratio, ended corruption, and allowed LGA to be independent of government as well as impriving funding for education, health and the police. Damne, none of them has done it.

This news is about APC.
Why don't you keep it within that limit. Why bringing in PDP and labour party, just to deflect attention??
It's obvious you're a card carrying member of that evil party called APC, and have been paid to defend it in every situation at all costs.

7 Likes

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by nairalanda1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

This news is about APC.
Why don't you keep it within that limit. Why bringing in PDP and labour party, just to deflect attention??
It's obvious you're a card carrying member of that evil party called APC, and have been paid to defend it in every situation at all costs.

APC and PDP are the same. And I wish both of them were kicked out.

Cry harder, PDP man. cheesy , Just as your APC counterparts.

You all deserve to not rule this country.

1 Like

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Omobude244: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/the-change-that-never-was/amp
lolz
they will soon tag the author igbo and impersonating yoruba grin

APC supporters are the most foolish people on earth right now

Reno their leader will soon call the author an identity theft grin
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by CoronaVirusPro: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
SeeWahala:
We wanted good change

We craved proper change

They advertised their own type of change

We declined their change

They forced their change on us

We are now witnessing their change

And it is neither the GooD or PropeR type as advertised

They said go to court . . .

That one na story for another chapter cry

I'd do you even better. Summary is just six characters below

ApC = 419

Thanks for the summary!

Its just to early to judge His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by nairalanda1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Thanks for the summary!

Its just to early to judge His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

The man has spent money on dubai jamboree, and spent money on new cars for the assemblymen...

Yeah, and he has brought back subsidy and lied that he hasn't.

Yep, just like all the previous admins.

I ain't holding my breath.

4 Likes

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by DKM123: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
There is a reason I dislike this paid e-r0dents scattered all over social media with the sole aim to sell blatant lies, propaganda and deception to Nigerians.

It saddens me when I see people suffering so much. I use my holidays to volunteer in a charity organisation where I see widows, kids, men and women who literally don't know where the meal for the next day is gonna come from. They literally live for each day with thier kids. YET IT KEEPS GETTING MUCH WORSE, no thanks to this evul politicians .

People are in penury out there and it's scary. Yet one devul will come here and be deceptively painting a picture of Eldorado. I can't do much but I will do the little I can calling out this modafcukas all day everyday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by dododawa1: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of

Hilda
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by GlIalen(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hahaha grin
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by bigcasava1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Prepare for the worse 2024, he will finally sell Nigeria, if you have money in the bank prepare to loose it.
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Racoon(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
JASONjnr:
They lied about changed and now lied about hopes..Sane Nigerians understand their lying tacts.... But we have to deal with tribal bigots and religious bigots as well ...
My brother it is damn terrible.
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by abobote: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
This man that used all his power to campaign for Buhari in 2015
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Sunday2021: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tinubu is a disaster. To buy medicine now in Nigeria you must be a big man.
At least during buhari time we were able to buy drugs to take care of ourselves.
Tinubu is here to destroy, steal and kill.
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by sweetjohn(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
Only the northerners and Yorubas believes on this falsehood change and hope all bc of religion and tribalism. This two uncivilized tribes are the major problems we have in Nigeria. Imagine a Nigeria without this two nonentities.

2 Likes

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Eriokanmi: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
JASONjnr:
They lied about changed and now lied about hopes.....

Sane Nigerians understand their lying tacts.... But we have to deal with tribal bigots and religious bigots as well ...
Tribal and religous bigotry are the 2 baits used by these politicians to always have their way. North is already regretting. Jonathan fared much more better than Buhari in the north and Sultan had confirmed this many times. Every potential politician must learn from Jonathan. He had every opportunity to do much more and nip corruption in the bud but in his words, he didn't give a damn.

He abandoned obj when he needed him the most. At some point, he said obj wanted to run his government for him, someone who was a mere civil servant in the smallest state in Nigeria with the population less than that of one local government in another state and with no political experience at the centre, trying to brag of knowing better than his masters. By the time he realised that those in his government were only pushing him into an abyss, just because they wanted to have their way and loot more, it was already late. He started running after the likes of Tinubu in the south, one of his worst enemies who wanted that seat so desperately.

No wonder they called him clueless man. Had he sacked diezani and aba moro, just to shut the mouth of those protesting, he'd have got some emotional votes from Nigerians and the margin of votes between him and buhari would have been closed up.

Despite being clueless, he was a fair man. Now, crude sale had favoured the apc for months like it did the Jonathan administration, but nobody is hearing anything.

To future politicians, don't allow your enemies have their way through your weak point. Try and heed whatever the masses are advising because the power to remove you is in their hands, no.matter how much you spend. Let Tinubu spend his last card in 2027, he wouldn't still spend up to what Jonathan did in the south and yet, failed. He's not going to come back. The hardship in the land is unprecedented and he doesn't even care. 4 years no far oo.

I just dey pity those tribalists and bigots out there.

1 Like

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by drsmut: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Where were all these internet warriors during Bubu's 8 years? Wailers

2 Likes

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by ogbe88(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/the-change-that-never-was/amp
Run a coup and reset this Govt.

Set a transition program for 2 years, everyone will fall in line.

4 Likes

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by justking(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Listen: “Political parties have not only provided platforms for citizens to participate in the democratic process… However, it would be remiss of us not to acknowledge the issues that have marred our democratic culture. These issues have led to a decrease in public trust and confidence in political parties.
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by GREATNESS007: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
You will agree with me that one of the best way to stay afloat in this difficult economy is to earn in Pounds.

Join Our Free Training today on how to earn passive income in pounds £ with online survey. Let's show you a very stress free and easy way of earning in pounds

Class Starts Saturday

Date: 10/12/2023

Time: 09:00 PM WAT

Kindly JOIN the group below.

https:///JwwqM3z5SkEKiQsiCYx7Ih
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by holyfather(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
If op routed for APC at any time,then he needs to be shot in the head

abobote:
This man that used all his power to campaign for Buhari in 2015

Yes,he should be shot on close range
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by jaxxy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
tinubu is not serious or ready for real change.

Even worse than buhari they want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Splashme: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
Great piece
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Empedocles(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tjra:

I still keep saying this. Many Yoruba forming wokeness go learn by force.

As long as your name is Bayo, Tunde, Femi, Ade, Kunle, Kolawole etc. Those who were born and raised to hate Yorubas will surely hate you.

This fool here left the content of the message and is attacking the tribe of the messenger.

If you deduct the vote of Yorubas from what Mr Pandora aka Gbajue got, he would slightly be ahead of Kwankwaso by less than a million.

Their Post-election insults should be a wakeup call to all reasonable Omoluabis.

Wake up guys!
your argument is not sound I must say, just like the poster you quoted by the way. You managed to find a tribal ground. Your tribeman is there and the outcome is quarter to disastrous, but you are still saying omoluabi.

So in summary your stand is "vote for your tribes man, even though you suffer for it, rather than vote competent people from other tribes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Streetdoctor: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
hedonido:
Tragic.

That's why I can't forgive, or pretend to be cool, with my (former) 'friends' and associates, mostly Yorubas unfortunately, who shamelessly supported Buhari in 2015/2019, and still spat Tinubu on our faces this year. Disgusting bastards who had the guts to say that 'Tinubu no be Buhari na'. Just imagine!

Things would NEVER be the same.
As for those fallen demons, Mak dem wait for me bcs I gat their tricks
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Streetdoctor: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
DKM123:
There is a reason I dislike this paid e-r0dents scattered all over social media with the sole aim to sell blatant lies, propaganda and deception to Nigerians.

It saddens me when I see people suffering so much. I use my holidays to volunteer in a charity organisation where I see widows, kids, men and women who literally don't know where the meal for the next day is gonna come from. They literally live for each day with thier kids. YET IT KEEPS GETTING MUCH WORSE, no thanks to this evul politicians .

People are in penury out there and it's scary. Yet one devul will come here and be deceptively painting a picture of Eldorado. I can't do much but I will do the little I can calling out this modafcukas all day everyday.
U are a volunteer? I hv contributed my own part to humanity but right now an average Nigerian deserves d hunger. Just give dem penny and see them sing ur songs without knowing d source of ur wealth
As for the tribe from d fallen demon that voted in this useless old fool, well I'm still antagonizing them in my closest
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Karemarealty288(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Only bloody revolution will bring the needed "Change"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Justiceleague1: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Racoon:
sad The "CHANGE" being propagated back then was simply "CHAIN". Primordial and ethno-religio-regional supremacist agenda beclouded the sense of judgement in many people.
It was a registered me change "change" by northern hawks in connivance with stupid southerners...
I wonder how a "change" govt to be led by buhari of sll people,was deemed positive change!!!
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Geenosko: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hand go touch all of una.
The same kolawole that supported Tinubu lol

1 Like

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Dshocker(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
DeathToRiggers:
Seunmsg
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlatee
AntiChristia
duro4chang
lhordspy
Moh247
Ayamed
Animals.

So these are the list of Zombies, that APC fed with 5k, just to steal their future.

1 Share

Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by DatNiggaDaz: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
Watch as they Label him Omoale now even though he supported the drug dealer
Re: The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole by Zeebuy: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Thanks for the summary!

This is the same bullshit you ingrates did during Buhari's tenure. You guys will collapse this country. How can y'all sacrifice common sense on the altar of petty sentiments and stupidity?

WTF!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi Awards Himself Lifetime Pension / We Will Transform Yaba To Major Technology Hub - Ambode / Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.