Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Christmas In Badagry - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas In Badagry (26650 Views)

A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas In Badagry by princessbecky(f): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2023
God Bless You
Re: Christmas In Badagry by princessbecky(f): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2023
talk2hb1:

I am researching some places too, I got a recommendation for whispering palm in Badagry.
Not going till 29th to 31st though

Mine will be 25th to 26th
Thank you
Re: Christmas In Badagry by princessbecky(f): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2023
happney65:
It's a nice place to visit. Lovely tourist attractions. Historical places with history of the slave trade.

You won't regret it if you visit

Thank you 🙏
Re: Christmas In Badagry by princessbecky(f): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Whispering Palms.

Suntan Beach

Badagry Beach

Thank you ,what of Hotel Recommendations?
Re: Christmas In Badagry by 99persait(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2023
princessbecky:
I want to spend my Christmas in Badagry (Badagry fair) But don’t know how to go about

Any clue will btheree appreciated.
there many interesting places to visit in Badagry.
You can lodge at these hotels fam embassy, whispering palms or lodge at Ascon.
You can visit places of interest such as the first story building,the Brazilian slave quarters ,sultan beach, point of no return, etc
Re: Christmas In Badagry by ZiktotheWorld: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2023
Ohhh, Just come to my house and spend sometime with me.

I stay in Badagry cheesy
Re: Christmas In Badagry by jackie111(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2023
talk2hb1:

I am researching some places too, I got a recommendation for whispering palm in Badagry.
Not going till 29th to 31st though

Nice place

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Badagry by Lukuluku69(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2023
princessbecky:

Thank you ,what of Hotel Recommendations?

Whispering Palms has Superb Lodging Facility. That I know of and many other Hotels in and around that Town.
Re: Christmas In Badagry by iamclime(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2023
Send me a PM. I'm a tour operator in Badagry.
Re: Christmas In Badagry by minasu190: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
princessbecky:
I want to spend my Christmas in Badagry (Badagry fair) But don’t know how to go about

Any clue will be appreciated.
I'm from Badagry, there are lots of places you can go,
Sultan beach
Whispering palms
Point of Return
O2 Arena etc.
Na your cash go judge
Re: Christmas In Badagry by talk2hb1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
jackie111:

Nice place
Thanks Man
Re: Christmas In Badagry by Greatzeus(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
KingNom:
Nice Idea

But I'd just like to say it's very absurd and stupid to insult a whole tribe because of the opinions or actions of a few of them.
IF THERE'S SO MUCH GOOD IN THE HUMAN PERSON, THERE'S MUCH MORE IN A GROUP (TRIBE)!
Some people here are paid agents with a mission to continually sow discord/conflicts between tribes which benefits some other groups of evil elites/people
Divided we are easily defeated, remember!
Pls drop/don't copy their stupid mentality
One Love!
Jesus' Blessings on Us All!!
Amen bros,God bless you.
But let's be honest and face the fact, nobody is paying another anything,that's just bullcrap, those who are tribalists are doing for tribalism sake,and all these tribalism is because of politics.
All these hatred insults and tribalism peaked before and after 2015 election,and have continued till now. People choose their candidates, others choose theirs, election was conducted, winners were announced. Some moved on,even GEJ and people of south south moved on. But some people refused to moved on. They started calling hausas illustrates,fulanis as terrorists and murderers,and yorubas as betrayal. It became a daily continuous exercise for some people, like a full time job,to come on nairaland and curse PMB and his tribes,his VP and his tribe too.
Some of us watched and kept cool,others couldn't keep quiet and started giving them back in their own coin.
2019, same thing happened. 2023 was worse, still the same thing,and it keeps on growing daily.

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Badagry by Tlyon(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Badagry beach
Sutan beach( dey too full)

You could take a walk around these village by the border side

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: FG To Demolish Parts Of Apapa Port Terminals - (Pics) / Update::kano Kofar Ruwa Beautiful Underpass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.