Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

This Is Exactly How Your Mind Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Exactly How Your Mind Works (66 Views)

Why Exactly Is The Cement Price Going Up This Way? / What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? / Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Exactly How Your Mind Works by realonebizschl: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2023
[flash=800,800]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF4N3erm2SE [/flash]

Have you ever wondered what triggers those though that runs through your mind? And what are the reasons behind the decisions you make. Or maybe the reason why you behave or react in certain ways.

It's all as a result of the signal that our mind present to us. So the ultimate question is, where does the mind get all those thought it present to us?

Why do some people act in a certain way that help them gain the love, respect, and admiral of others and some constantly loss respect from others?

All of these is as a result of what we feed our mind.

Our mind is a powerful element the determines who we become and in this video, I demonstrated in details exactly how our mind works and how we can make it work for us to the best of our advantage.

Thanks for stopping by,

My name is Rilwan Ajibola.
I am a business & life coach.
Check out my online certification courses at https://realone.pro/

(1) (Reply)

Skilled Roofing Professionals: Your Trusted Source For Certified Services / Efficient Solutions For Property Owners: Real Estate Management Services / 10 Steps To Easily Hire Employees With Human Capital Management (hcm) Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.