Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? (401 Views)

Scan Your Vehicle To Know If It's Consuming Too Much Fuel & Get Solution!!! / My Lexus RX300 Jeep Consume Excessive Fuel / Excessive Fuel Consumption With Smell Of Feul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? by Dpzeewonder: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2023
Please i drive a Nissan Sunny ex saloon. I actually bought 5 litres of fuel just to know how the car consume fuel. I drove from Ogijo in Ogun state after Ikorodu to Maryland and the fuel was exhausted as it starts showing the low fuel sign, please what do you think, mind you no traffic.
Re: Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? by keycash: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Seriously your car Injector is okay

1 Like

Re: Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? by laivwire(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2023
5 litres? From Ogijo through ikorodu garage, Agric, Mile 12, Ketu all the way to Maryland and you're complaining? cheesy

I'm short of words

2 Likes

Re: Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
laivwire:
5 litres? From Ogijo through ikorodu garage, Agric, Mile 12, Ketu all the way to Maryland and you're complaining? cheesy

I'm short of words
my own motor go swallow no be straw e go use na baff those big ones, he go swallow like 10k or at least 12 litres though they don steal all the 4 catalysts wey follow am come and to buy another na 450k πŸ˜”πŸ˜ͺ
Re: Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? by Dpzeewonder: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
As you talk this thing my mind come dey happy say it means nah fuel saver i buy be that
laivwire:

I'm short of words
Re: Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? by Dpzeewonder: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
But then i did not on my AC oh
oladipuposadeeq:
my own motor go swallow no be straw e go use na baff those big ones, he go swallow like 10k or at least 12 litres though they don steal all the 4 catalysts wey follow am come and to buy another na 450k πŸ˜”πŸ˜ͺ
Re: Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Dpzeewonder:
But then i did not on my AC oh
if you vex me I go come with 2 by 2 plank come meet you for where you dey last time I drove from isheri to ikorodu I no even reach ikorodu na 15k fuel I buy, from isheri to abeokuta and back to isheri, e swallow fuel of 40k
Re: Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? by Angrigowt: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
U try. My own wil carry me for at least 15miles before e go off on 5litres
Re: Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? by Dpzeewonder: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ah........I go dey pamper my car going forward
oladipuposadeeq:
if you vex me I go come with 2 by 2 plank come meet you for where you dey last time I drove from isheri to ikorodu I no even reach ikorodu na 15k fuel I buy, from isheri to abeokuta and back to isheri, e swallow fuel of 40k
Re: Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? by Djswad(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19
There's God ohhhhhhh that have gone to change pump sake of thinking that my fuel pump nah him dey chop fuel imagine from Agbado crossing to ketu back then to international airport then back home then I come phase iyana ilogbo inside inside inside and the fuel almost took me home B4 he shut down .for my mind I thought the car they chop fuel ni🀣🀣🀣😘
Re: Is My Car Consuming Excessive Fuel? by jeff1607(m): 4:02am On Mar 20
Dpzeewonder:
Please i drive a Nissan Sunny ex saloon. I actually bought 5 litres of fuel just to know how the car consume fuel. I drove from Ogijo in Ogun state after Ikorodu to Maryland and the fuel was exhausted as it starts showing the low fuel sign, please what do you think, mind you no traffic.

What gear oil do you use Please?

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2012 Limited, Foreign Used Toks N13m A(lagos) / βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…clean Tokz 2021 Mercedes Benz Gle53/////amg...price 138m Give Away Oo Hurr / Toyota Camry 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.