Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal (540 Views)

Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. / Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low / Nigeria Stock Market Among The Top 5 Global Performers In 2017: CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
I hope this thread will help in your trading journey.
I want to share my half a decade experience in speculation.
I have uncover some secret of trading in the financial market.
I will be sharing price sentiment, Trading strategy, methodology, fundamental and technical analysis of some dollar pairs and stock.
Follow my thread your contribution can also help in our overall improvement.
To create trading account I have a recommended broker https:///47NMbLZ
Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2023
Today signal is S&P500

It is bullish and you can hold it till Thursday.

1 Share

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
The signal actually played out today, I will continue to ride the bull till tomorrow.
Egbaoz:
Today signal is S&P500

1 Share

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2023
If you re still new in the financial market, finding a good broker will be quite challenging.

I hope introducing this broker will help any forex or crypto trader out there by utilizing there services

There have prop firm you can buy $3k for just $29 and other cheap package

There also have low spread

There have copy trading in there platform

There have bonus account

Fast trade execution process

Here is the link for account registration no promo code: https:///47NMbLZ

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2023
Today is quite a bit of macro events to digest with PPI pre market and then FOMC followed by Powell's Press conference.

• Stock Market is making higher high showing an uptrend pattern technically.

• #DXY is consolidating this week but it is still showing an uptrend.

$NVDA 480C 17 Mil position in for January was something that stood out today.

For December Quadwitching do the round numbers act as magnets is something to look for. $NVDA 500. $AAPL 200. $AMZN 150. $SMCI 300 Are these possible?

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2023
If you are a day trader consider the following

1. Make sur you have accurate daily bias, to have your daily bias on point check that week candle formation especially on Monday or Tuesday to get the sentiment

2. Having gotten your bias scale to s lower time frame H1 or M15. Make use of the power of three candle stick formation to evaluate your entry.

3. Enter your trade on volatility season mostly London season or early new York season to catch the move that forms the body of the candle.

4. Close your trade at the end of new York season.

Am a swing trader but this is my observation and opinions.

Remember don't trade on Monday to catch a hint of that week candle move

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Elementz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
How would you like to be in an industry where you don't need to analyze or calculate the market.
Suggestion Sabiforex to everyone, with their automated trading algorithm and a minimum of 5k on the small subscription plan and also earning over 5% ROI monthly..

If it sounds interesting, just search Google for SABIFOREX
Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2023
Stock price really rally today. I have been on this trade for days now, I called the signal here on Tuesday on S&P500

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2023
Yesterday US Fed release interest rate news. The Fed has keep the rate at 5.50% while we are having lower inflation rate. US Dollar are now bearish while Fiber and cable, AUD are bullish
Stock price like Dow Jones has experience all time high and S&P500 is pushing to make a new high.
My next trade is GBPUSD BUY even though taking buy in Thursday is a bit late as price begins to roundoff for the week.

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 12:44am On Dec 14, 2023
Tomorrow Thursday signal update 🔥

GBPUSD BUY
Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 1:08am On Dec 14, 2023
GBPUSD signal

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
GBPUSD signal I posted early outcome shocked cool cool

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
Tomorrow signal update is gold

Tomorrow we will likely see higher price on gold
Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Some of the currency pair nickname

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 4:06am On Dec 15, 2023
Signal update for today is AUDCAD BUY

One of the reason am buying it today is because it is positively correlated with AUDUSD which is bullish

cool cool cool shocked

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 4:15am On Dec 15, 2023
This trade actually played out well. Note that both US30 and S&P500 are positively correlated
Egbaoz:
Today signal is S&P500

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
I called this signal yesterday on gold, I hope you are in profit too
Egbaoz:
Tomorrow signal update is gold

Tomorrow we will likely see higher price on gold

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Egbaoz:
I called this signal yesterday on gold, I hope you are in profit too

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
This week trade have about 80% return increase.

There is going to be an opportunity next week before the close of the market for Xmas

If you need any material for your trading development Inbox me

smiley smiley cool cool shocked
Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2023
I have a broker that is offering prop firm account, get $3k with just $29 https://47nmblz/
No promo code
P001:
Earn online daily trading synthetic indices on deriv
Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Hello good morning traders

I will start posting signals tomorrow and any other important news on the financial market

Stay turned

If you don't have any trading account but you want to start trading the right way and make profit

Register your trading account here https:///47NMbLZ

Send me text and I will add you to my billionaire traders group free.
Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Flakky26(f): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
Pls what is the different between EURUSD AND EURUSD+ , THANK YOU
Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
I have seen several EURUSD pairs like EURUSDs, EURUSDx, EURUSDm, EURUSD (OTC).
I think why there is not difference in chart for the onces I have studied the difference should be at the exchange floor where brokers get there exchange from.
Some like OTC trades on weekends
Flakky26:
Pls what is the different between EURUSD AND EURUSD+ , THANK YOU
Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
I sent this analysis yesterday on GBPUSD. Know your setup and Strategies 😎

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
GBPUSD result 💰🔥🔥

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Egbaoz(m): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Christmas 🌲⛄🌲⛄

Re: Forex And Stock Market Analysis And Signal by Disembark: 11:09am On Jan 23
Elementz:
How would you like to be in an industry where you don't need to analyze or calculate the market.
Suggestion Sabiforex to everyone, with their automated trading algorithm and a minimum of 5k on the small subscription plan and also earning over 5% ROI monthly..

If it sounds interesting, just search Google for SABIFOREX

Bro pls is this site stil paying

Are they legit

Pls can I have Ur WhatsApp number

N ask u a few question

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Investor To Buy Out Goods For Me To Sell / Prime Properties / Own A Plot In Lekki-ajah Axis With 500k Or N1m Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.