Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers (33652 Views)

Rivers Lawmakers Whose Seats Were Declared Vacant Lack Sound Legal Advice–falana / Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by bayelsaowei(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Antoeni:
Fubara time to bring Ameachi to your tents. Wike knows the power of a sitting governor. Activate the power now. Ban him from entering Rivers State. Ganduje did it to Kwankwaso and Heaven didn't fall
SIM should employ Ameachi right away..

1 Like

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by newnigerdelta00: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Felimax:
Banana Republic!
On your mandate kill of una there!

Kill you too

2 Likes

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by tishbite42: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Princewill1:
To me this is an indication that Wike and his group in Abuja are planning to bring in an APC governor through the court. Wike and his men probably must have struck a deal with Tonye Cole. Fubara should be careful.

Tinubu is even more interested in this case than Wike because of his reelected come 2027 that's why he invited Fubara to Aso Rock. It's only a politically naive person will say otherwise. Tinubu doesn't know if Obi and Atiku will team up in 2027 so he is highly interested in tightening up Kano, Rivers and Lagos.

Fubara and his boys should prepare to steal the Mace and disrupt the State Assembly for the next 4yrs if he wants to retain power. Unfortunately politics in Nigeria na who better in grabbing it and running with it pass be winner.

There two types of quiet people, the one weh quiet and smart and the one weh quiet and dumb. I don't know the one Fubara belongs to.
Na dis December Supreme Court go rule
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by Exceed15: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Tinubu 2027 is a sure banker

Upon this hardship Dem swear for una?
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by tishbite42: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
beer parlour political analyst lol, you want to ban Wike from entering Rivers State. Lol.... small children really full nairaland.

A man that didn't help a single councilor or local govt chairman secure there seat is the person you want to chase Wike away from Rivers State.

I might not be a Rivers man, but believe me
Sim is gone, watch and see the intensity of SIM's impeachment. If I were Sim, I will surprise Wike and make a fool out of Wike by resigning and leaving Wike to eat and swallow Rivers State simple.

No be noise, Rivers State can't afford a toxic politics of ethnic division and ethnic politics.

This is the problem with riverine people, they play a lot of ethnic politics and division.

Sim should go and let's see who owns Rivers state. Rivers must remain one, the riverine must not be allowed to divide Rivers State.

Anybody in Rivers State that feels he is Ijaw should relocate to Bayelsa State. There are no Ijaws in Rivers State.
Nice analysis from a 'non Rivers' person

Dey play

1 Like

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by Elibaba1: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
beer parlour political analyst lol, you want to ban Wike from entering Rivers State. Lol.... small children really full nairaland.

A man that didn't help a single councilor or local govt chairman secure there seat is the person you want to chase Wike away from Rivers State.

I might not be a Rivers man, but believe me
Sim is gone, watch and see the intensity of SIM's impeachment. If I were Sim, I will surprise Wike and make a fool out of Wike by resigning and leaving Wike to eat and swallow Rivers State simple.

No be noise, Rivers State can't afford a toxic politics of ethnic division and ethnic politics.

This is the problem with riverine people, they play a lot of ethnic politics and division.

Sim should go and let's see who owns Rivers state. Rivers must remain one, the riverine must not be allowed to divide Rivers State.

Anybody in Rivers State that feels he is Ijaw should relocate to Bayelsa State. There are no Ijaws in Rivers State.

Sim should resign. Is more of a beer parlour analysis. He should resign as per what ? Someone who doesn’t want anything good for himself or what exactly? Really??

3 Likes

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by tinsel: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Heffalump:
Tinubu and Wike will destroy everything left of Nigerian Democracy kpata kpata.

Now it's clearer to some people. You can't rig and rob your way into power and defend Democracy. Evil begets evil!!
When has it become a sin to defect to another party?

1 Like

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by papapchi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
bunch of misfits
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by Britishpea: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Felimax:
Banana Republic!
. Pele my dear. Don’t cry

1 Like

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by fuckJones(f): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGQxNbZBTM

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7937294/rivers-assembly-all-27-pro-wike
It's now getting clearer why Wike was singing and dancing, “On Your Mandate We Shall Stand” in Femi Gbajabiamila’s office.

He has gotten the backing he needed to impeach Fubara and with 26 PDP lawmakers switching to APC this morning, it has started.
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by chukseric504869: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
I don't how people that were hailing woke before now suddenly turned against him,humans are such unstable being,any where belle face,we go dey go

1 Like

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by Whalis: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Antoeni:
Fubara time to bring Ameachi to your tents. Wike knows the power of a sitting governor. Activate the power now. Ban him from entering Rivers State. Ganduje did it to Kwankwaso and Heaven didn't fall
Ban ikwerre man from entering Ikwerre land? You drink wine?
Fubara can only do that if he has the police. Without the Police and FG Fubara is finished. How Fubara could serve Wike for 8 years and couldnt manage him out of office shows that he is full of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by Princewill1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Vadese1:
Wike to work with Toye Cole and by extension Amaechi. Political kids everywhere. If the Ijaws begin pipelines bombardment, Wike will b out of minister before a month

In o
Look at this one. To you Rivers crisis won't have any implementations on Tinubu reelection. APC and Tinubu winning in 2027 can bring the unification of Wike and Amaechi mediated by Tinubu if you don't know.

Politicians can align and realign. Trust no politician.

You can are the real political kid here.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by VIKTO83(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wike and The present governor are only playing on people's intelligence.
All these their fight na haze.
It's a ploy to bring d governor on board.
All of them go finally join APC

2 Likes

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by Gboom: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Gov Fubara should dance to Wike's tune if he wants to rule peacefully. It is too early for him to be having tussle with his godfather

2 Likes

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by basseeafricana: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Princewill1:
To me this is an indication that Wike and his group in Abuja are planning to bring in an APC governor through the court. Wike and his men probably must have struck a deal with Tonye Cole. Fubara should be careful.

Tinubu is even more interested in this case than Wike because of his reelected come 2027 that's why he invited Fubara to Aso Rock. It's only a politically naive person will say otherwise. Tinubu doesn't know if Obi and Atiku will team up in 2027 so he is highly interested in tightening up Kano, Rivers and Lagos.

Fubara and his boys should prepare to steal the Mace and disrupt the State Assembly for the next 4yrs if he wants to retain power. Unfortunately politics in Nigeria na who better pass in grabbing it and running with it be winner.

There two types of quiet people, the one weh quiet and smart and the one weh quiet and dumb. I don't know the one Fubara belongs to.
Those that are talking above don't know much about Tinubu. Tinubu is a heartless politician. He calculates before act. Rivers State troubles are part of games. Gandoje himself can prostrate for Almanjiri in order to achieve him aims. Gandoje, Wike and Tinubu combination is a great treat to the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by 10mobile: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wisebird22:
All of you are the same whether PDP or APC ,you just care about your pocket and family..I pity youths who fight for or over you folks
Don't mind the over-stupid Nigerian youths.
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by VIKTO83(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Antoeni:

Ban a minister of the federal Republic? Are u kidding me?
Those u mentioned weren't holding any political positions especially a minister. Amaechi had been silent...unfortunately the only remaining politician is Rivers state right now is Wike and Sim may be bidding bye if he's not careful. Do u know what it means for majority of sitting assembly members to defect? That tells u alot that's on d way.
Ikwerre people no dey forgive easily and they will always remind u that they own rivers state.
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by PHAYOL81: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
....and the saga continues
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by basseeafricana: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
VIKTO83:

Ban a minister of the federal Republic? Are u kidding me?
Those u mentioned weren't holding any political positions especially a minister. Amaechi had been silent...unfortunately the only remaining politician is Rivers state right now is Wike and Sim may be bidding bye if he's not careful. Do u know what it means for majority of sitting assembly members to defect? That tells u alot that's on d way.
Ikwerre people no dey forgive easily and they will always remind u that they own rivers state.
A kind of power which Wike holds in Tinubu's government is exceeding just a governor. Presidency has too much powers which are indirectly given to Wike. Fabura will be treated badly, he must be careful. Wike is not contesting for d 2dn term. Fabura will loose a lot.
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by numericalguy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
Felimax:
Banana Republic!

Why do IPOB cannibals start foaming at the mouth any time they hear the on your mandate song

2 Likes

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by numericalguy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
basseeafricana:

A kind of power which Wike holds in Tinubu's government is exceeding just a governor. Presidency has too much powers which are indirectly given to Wike. Fabura will be treated badly, he must be careful. Wike is not contesting for d 2dn term. Fabura will loose a lot.

I knew Fubura would be in hot soup ever since IPOB cannibals started supporting him.

Fubura is not smart. He allowed IPOB cannibals to push him to bite the finger that feads him

3 Likes

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by AkumTemi: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by casualobserver: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Gov. Fubara kicked you out of PDP. Wike structure destroyed.. grin

Do you know what structure is? Who controls the chairmen of the local governments?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by Deadlytruth(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
chukseric504869:
I don't how people that were hailing woke before now suddenly turned against him,humans are such unstable being,any where belle face,we go dey go
You just took it out of my mouth. I am so surprised too. The same Wike they hailed as Lion of The Niger Delta is now suddenly a demon. I Fear Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by Coly2012(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Tinubu 2027 is a sure banker
you never come out for the one wen you dey, you dey point hand for 2027. Be calming down naaaaa

1 Like

Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by naijacalifornia: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Antoeni:
Ganduje was in the ruling party APC that controls the military and police. Govt Fubara is in the opposition and was even teargas by the police last month. How can he ban wike when he has no real power
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
sniper recommended for your bitterness and pain relief shocked shocked shocked shocked
Felimax:
Banana Republic!
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by adioolayi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Gov. Fubara kicked you out of PDP. Wike structure destroyed.. grin

Time will tell. Some people can fight very dirty politics that will be legally sane.

I wish Gov. Fubara all the very best
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by fuckJones(f): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Manny21:
Sharrap! You all interested in your future stomach. Don't worry, Wike will soon outspend his political goodwill. The only thing left for him is the FCT minister. APC chieftains do not trust him for any other political position. PDP loathes him with passion. It is just a matter of time for WIke. I don't see Wike being politically relevant beyond 2027.
after 2027, wike will be 70+ Years, go and site down please
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by Okoroawusa: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na wa o! Why Obidients dey wail up and down on this thread?
Re: Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers by o123456789(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
I trust Gov. Godwin Obaseki of Edo state to teach this kind of people sense... Do you know that only 9 out of 18 people were sworn in as Edo state house of assembly members between 2019 and 2023? It was because of same issue like this... Infact Philip Shaibu tried to play this kind of game with Mr Obaseki, but he landed into trouble that almost earned him impeachment. Obaseki termed Philip Shaibu a coup plotter!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? / Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidential Election Tribunal's Decision / Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.