Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Osimhen's Lookalike Goes Viral After Reproducing His Moments In Nigeria(video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen's Lookalike Goes Viral After Reproducing His Moments In Nigeria(video) (1625 Views)

Football Players That Lookalike, Do You Agree!!! / Sadio Mane's Lookalike Spotted Riding Bike In Lagos (Pictures) / Pogba Lookalike Spotted In Nigeria [photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osimhen's Lookalike Goes Viral After Reproducing His Moments In Nigeria(video) by damilola4162(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Footage showing the moment Victor Osimhen's lookalike used the Napoli striker's voiceover for his content has been shared online, Newspremises reports.

The young Nigerian, who has a striking resemblance to the Super Eagles forward, seems to adore the footballer as he emulates his moves.

In a video that has since gone viral, Osimhen's doppelganger is seen training in a remake of an old scene by the striker, who was training in Nigeria following his return home.

The interesting part of the video was that, it had the voice of the Napoli star narrating how he had to battle against all odds to make it to the big stage; Watch the video HERE

The video has drawn huge reactions on social media, with some fans suggesting he meets Osimhen.

Nigerians react to Osimhen's lookalike video

@OlayinkaChris wrote:

Just look at the body movement. So accurate

@NobleBenz added:

This person is Osimhen, there’s nothing you people will say to change my mind

@seame04 posted:

He mimics him so well. This is a talent

@OKWYtycoon wrote:

Man U will sign this Osimhen version!

@Iamkolotayo also posted:

I have watched several videos of this guy and his brother. He mimics Osimhen well. Come to think that I know them very well... Good Guys

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/victor-osimhens-lookalike-goes-viral-after-reproducing-napoli-strikers-moments-in-nigeria-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Nfplmod

Re: Osimhen's Lookalike Goes Viral After Reproducing His Moments In Nigeria(video) by stan83: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
damilola4162:
Footage showing the moment Victor Osimhen's lookalike used the Napoli striker's voiceover for his content has been shared online, Newspremises reports.

The young Nigerian, who has a striking resemblance to the Super Eagles forward, seems to adore the footballer as he emulates his moves.

In a video that has since gone viral, Osimhen's doppelganger is seen training in a remake of an old scene by the striker, who was training in Nigeria following his return home.

The interesting part of the video was that, it had the voice of the Napoli star narrating how he had to battle against all odds to make it to the big stage; Watch the video HERE

The video has drawn huge reactions on social media, with some fans suggesting he meets Osimhen.

Nigerians react to Osimhen's lookalike video

@OlayinkaChris wrote:

Just look at the body movement. So accurate

@NobleBenz added:

This person is Osimhen, there’s nothing you people will say to change my mind

@seame04 posted: This Osimhen wen he visited Oregon high school, were he completed his second secondary education.

He mimics him so well. This is a talent

@OKWYtycoon wrote:

Man U will sign this Osimhen version!

@Iamkolotayo also posted:

I have watched several videos of this guy and his brother. He mimics Osimhen well. Come to think that I know them very well... Good Guys

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/victor-osimhens-lookalike-goes-viral-after-reproducing-napoli-strikers-moments-in-nigeria-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Nfplmod
Re: Osimhen's Lookalike Goes Viral After Reproducing His Moments In Nigeria(video) by damilola4162(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2023
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Nfplmod

(1) (Reply)

Japan Vs Ghana, {0 - 1} u-17 Women's World Cup On Friday October 05-2012 / Messi's Brother Pokes Fun At Ronaldo Ahead Of Ballon D'or Voting / 2014 World Cup: Messi, Neymar, Robben, Others Nominated For Golden Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.